School and education providers Dubai
List of school owners, operators, managers, education service providers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE
- Please send information updates, error corrections, fee structures and schedules to education at dubaifaqs dot com.
- And/or add education at dubaifaqs dot com to your mailing list, newsletter or press release distribution list.
School organisations and eduction providers with large numbers of schools
- ADEC - Abu Dhabi educational authority, not a school owner.
- Dubai Private Schools Group, not a school owner but a group representing private schools in Dubai.
- GEMS Education, based in Dubai, owns and operates schools in the UAE and worldwide.
- KHDA - Dubai Government education and school authority, not a school owner.
- Taaleem (Taleem) Group in Dubai.
School and nursery groups with unknown owners
- ABC Private School, ABC Nursery - in Abu Dhabi. Different locations but same owner? Also an ABC Nursery in Sharjah but probably not related.
- Al Ameer English School and Prince English School - different names or different branches of the same school? Both Indian schools in Ajman.
- Al Falah Private School (AFPS) and Vision Private School in Abu Dhabi (VPS) - same PO Box 21788 in some sources, unknown if that means same school in different locations, same owners, or something else. Not clear if AFPS still open?
- Al Yasat Private School Abu Dhabi (AYPS), Busy Bee Nursery, Sesame Street Nursery. Or the two nurseries are feeder nurseries for AYPS, or something.
- Canadian Montessori Nurseries in UAE (Canadian Montessori Centers) - CMN Dubai, CMN Sharjah. Not related to the Canadian Preschool (part of Kinderville Group) in Sharjah, or the Canadian Montessori Preschool in Jumeirah Dubai.
- Creative Kids ELC nurseries Dubai - branches in Al Quoz and Business Bay.
- De La Salle Montessori nurseries in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah - Managing Director is Remedios E. Chu.
- English Rose British Nursery, and British Rose Nursery, both in Sharjah.
- Kids Palace Nursery Umm Suqeim and Sand Castle Nursery Jumeirah - same owners, Leila and Sarah Afshar?
- Habitat School Ajman, International Indian School Ajman - same owners but owners name not provided.
- Little Flower Indian School Abu Dhabi (closed March 2014) and Noah's Ark Nursery School in Abu Dhabi? Same owners? Not confirmed.
- Little Gems International Preschools Abu Dhabi (not GEMS Education) - Little Gemz Nursery Khalifa City, Kidz Link Nursery Al Rowdah, Smart Starters Nursery Al Bateen.
- Mosaic Nurseries in Dubai (JLT) and Abu Dhabi (Al Reem Island).
- Play and Learn nurseries group Dubai (?) - Baby Land Nursery Jumeirah Dubai (?), Play and Learn Nursery Umm Suqeim, Play and Learn Nursery Safa Branch (Al Wasl).
- Shining Stars nursery schools - in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, unknown if same owner or just same name.
- Toddlers International Nurseries - branches in Bur Dubai (Al Mankhool) and Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- United School of Al Yahar (Al Ain) and United School of Bani Yas (Baniyas, Abu Dhabi). Not clear if same owners, operators, or not. Also United School of Fujairah has a connection. See Concept Schools International group entry below.
School groups with conflicting information
- Al Yasat Private School, Busy Bees Nursery, Sesame Street Nursery - seems to be some connection, possibly same owner? Unclear if any connection to Giggles nursery and school group also.
- Giggles school and nursery - same as Al Basma English or British School in Al Dhafra. Giggles Nursery in Al Dhafra has the same fax number as the Future Stars Nursery tel number, also in Al Dhafra. Connection between Future Stars and Giggles unknown.
List of other nursery and school owners, and education providers in the UAE
List is probably incomplete, page still under development. Some providers only own one institute. GEMS Education is by far the largest provider and operator of schools in Dubai and the UAE (and also operates some schools overseas).
- Abu Dhabi Center for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) - IAT, ADVETI, Sharjah Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) - Abu Dhabi vocational institutes for Emirati nationals
- Abu Dhabi Holding Company - only Al Hosn University?
- Academia Management Solutions International Dubai (AMSI) - Mawakeb schools and International School of Arts and Sciences Dubai
- AFLEC - Franco-Lebanese Educational and Cultural Association - French schools - AFLEC Dubai, AFLEC Meydan, AFLEC Abu Dhabi, AFLEC Al Ain.
- Agence pour l'Enseignement Français à l'Etranger (AEFE) - French School Abu Dhabi
- Aga Khan Education Services (Aga Khan Schools) - Aga Khan Early Learning Centre Dubai.
- Dr Aisha Sayyar and Dr Nawaf Fawaz - see SAIS Group of Schools.
- AJ Group of Schools - Al Ain Junior School, Al Ain Junior Nursery, English Garden Nursery in Umm Ghafa, Focal Point Management Consultancy, Headstart Nursery, Hope Centre for Children with Special Needs, Zakher Private School Abu Dhabi (in Al Ain city).
- Al Ahlia Private Schools Sharjah - branches or campus in Al Yarmouk and Al Ghubaiba communities in Sharjah, and in Dibba (near Khorfakkan and Fujairah, but still part of Sharjah emirate).
- Al Dana Nurseries Abu Dhabi - (and kindergartens, preschools), subsidiary of American Companies Management Group (ACMG) with nurseries in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ruwais.
- Al Dhafra Private Schools - Al Dhafra School Abu Dhabi branch, Al Dhafra School Al Ain branch.
- Al Diyafah Schools - Al Diyafa School Dubai (founder Mrs Winnie D’Cunha), Al Diyafa School Abu Dhabi.
- Al Futtaim Group (ESOL?)
- Al Ghurair Group (Al Ghurair Investments) - Al Ghurair University Dubai, Dar Al Maarifa School Dubai,
- Al Habtoor Group - Emirates International Schools in Dubai - EIS Jumeirah campus, EIS The Meadows campus.
- Al Hilal Education Group - Al Hilal Education Institute, Al Amana Private School Sharjah.
- Al Iman Education Establishment - Al Iman Private School Ajman (Al Eman), Manar Al Eman Charity School (Manar Al Iman School Ajman). Different schools?
- Al Masah Capital Limited - see Al Najah Education (Al Naja Education).
- Al Nahda International Education Company - Al Nahda School for Boys in Abu Dhabi, Al Nahda School for Girls in Abu Dhabi, Al Nahda National Primary School (boys and girls, at the same location as the girls secondary school campus).
- Al Najah Education (Al Naja Education, website www.alnajaheducation.com), launched in early 2012, a subsidiary of Al Masah Capital Limited (AMCL)? Institutes include: Global English School, Horizon English College (maybe, not confirmed), Horizon English School (acquired in July 2012), Horizon International School (SIS Umm Sheif renamed), Horizon Kids Nursery (Dubai), Horizon Kids Nursery Muscat, Iman Kindergarten and Childcare, Jigsaw Nursery and Creche, Little Horizon Nursery, Little Scholars Academy, Star International School Umm Sheif (but not other SIS schools?).
- Al Otaiba Group - see Emirates Private Schools Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- Al Qudra Holding - Emirates Simulation Academy only?
- Al Sayegh Brothers Abu Dhabi - see Taalem National Private Education ...
- Al Shaali Education (Al Shaali Group) - Ajman Modern Private School
- Al Shafar Group - American College of Dubai
- Al Tamimi Investments - Hummingbird Early Learning Centres
- Aldar schools - owned and operated by Aldar Academies LLC
- Alpha Aviation Group - Alpha Aviation Academy UAE only?
- Ambassador Education Investments group - related to Score Plus Education? Ambassador Nursery & Kindergarten, Ambassador Education School Dubai, Ambassador School Sharjah (maybe).
- American Companies Management Group (ACMG) (Abu Dhabi) (see also UFE Management or something, and Polaris Schools or something) - 21st Century Private Academy (education management by Universal Future Education, UFE?), Abu Dhabi Education Institute (ADEI), Al Dana Kindergarten, Al Dana Nurseries, Al Etihad Center for Special Needs (Al Etihad Center for Disabilities), Aman Academy for Security Training, American Education Consulting, UFE Academy Abu Dhabi.
- Amity Education Group - Amity University Dubai, Littlewoods Nurseries Dubai (Al Safa and Jebel Ali branches).
- ANC Holdings (ANC Group) Dubai - Kings' Holdings (Kings' Education), Kings' School Dubai, Kings' College Dubai, Child's Play Nursery Dubai, Small World Nursery Dubai. Presumably also the new Kings School Nad Al Sheba and Kings School Al Barsha but not listed on ANC website at www.ancholdings.com.
- Arabia for Educational Development - Al Ittihad National School Khalifa City (Abu Dhabi), Al Ittihad School Al Ain, Al Ittihad School Jumeira, Al Ittihad School Mamzar.
- Atlas Group of Institutions - Atlas Training Institute Dubai, Academic Education Centre RAK, Atlas Education Center Sharjah.
- Baniyas Investment and Development Company (BIDC) - owns or operates the GEMS Cambridge International School BaniYas City, Abu Dhabi, in partnership with GEMS Education. BIDC is the investment subsidiary of Bani Yas Sports Club, and the developer or the Bawabat Al Sharq (BAS) project in Baniyas City.
- Beacon schools - operated by Beacon Education, renamed as Taaleem.
- Beaconhouse MENA - Beaconhouse Education Services FZ LLC - Palm Nursery in Jumeirah, Khaleej Nursery in Sharjah (or Gulf Nursery Sharjah). Part of Beaconhouse International Schools, or Beacon House School System, with institutes in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, the Philippines, Thailand, the UAE, the United Kingdom (UK). Not related to Beacon Education (Taaleem) in Dubai. Khaleej Times report 02 or 03 Nov 2013 said Beaconhouse were planning to start operate K-12 schools in the UAE, first by buying an existing school, possibly by 2014, then developing a new school. Curriculum followed to be UK initially, then IB in other schools.
- Beautiful Minds Nursery Group, Dubai (Beautiful Minds Nurseries), Founder is Bernadette King-Turner - Crystal Valley Nursery, Emerald City Nursery, Indigo Valley Nursery, Yellow Brick Road Nursery. Website www.beautifulmindsnurseries.com.
- Belvedere Schools Ltd (CEO Richard Mathias) - Al Basma British School Abu Dhabi, Belvedere British School MBZ City (Abu Dhabi).
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) - India based education provider with a new Private International School in Abu Dhabi (September 2010). More schools planned in the UAE include Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Dubai (April 2011) and Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Sharjah (September 2011).
- Bhavna Bachani - First Steps Nursery Montessori Dubai, was previously called Fantasyland Nursery School. Maybe a connection to the Smart Steps Educational Center in RAK (Smart Steps Nursery), but not the First Step Nursery in RAK?
- Bhavans schools - see Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan schools.
- Bidayaat LLC (Bidayat) - Little Haven Nursery in Abu Dhabi. LHN is the first nursery to be opened by Bidayat, a child education development and management company based in the UAE. The Kensington Nursery in Umm Suqeim and in Dubai Silicon Oasis, with plans to open more Kensignton nurseries in the UAE (ref Bidayaat website Nov 2014); Curious Minds Nursery in Al Safa, Dubai. Website www.bidayaat.com. Not related to Bedayati Nursery in Abu Dhabi (new Sep 2014).
- Bin Omeir Education Foundation (Bin Omeir Holding Group, BOHG) - Ajyal International School Abu Dhabi (managed by SSAT Middle East) - the first school to be opened by BOHG, with plans to open more in the UAE.
- Bin Salem Group - same as Edugates International?
- BLASchA - German schools.
- Bloom Properties - Brighton College Abu Dhabi.
- Blossom Nursery Group - Blossom Nursery Jumeirah (Um Al Sheif main branch), Blossom Nursery Academic City, Blossom Village Nursery Al Safa (Umm Suqeim), Blossom Downtown (new January 2014) in Downtown Dubai. Blossom Early Learning Center?
- B R Shetty - owner or chairman or both of several schools - Abu Dhabi Indian School (chairman), Al Hamdaniya School Gharbia, Ayurveda Medical College Abu Dhabi (connection not clear), Bright Riders School Abu Dhabi (owner and chairman?), Deira Private School, International Indian Community Kindergarten (ICK) in Abu Dhabi, Manipal University Medical College Abu Dhabi (connection not clear), New Abu Dhabi Indian School branch, New Indian School Madinat Zayed.
- Bright Education Company - Bright Kids Nursery branches in Abu Dhabi - Al Najda, Bain Al Jessrain, Muroor.
- British Orchard Nursery Group (BON) (founder and CEO is Vandana Gandhi).
- Abu Dhabi nurseries: Al Nahyan Camp, Al Bateen.
- Dubai nursery branches: Bur Dubai (Al Mankhool), Dubai Municipality Deira, DWC Al Nadha Deira, JBR Dubai Marina, Jumeirah, Media City, Silicon Oasis (DSO), RTA Dubai, DEWA Al Quoz.
- Sharjah nurseries: British Orchard Sharjah.
- Bukhatir Group - American School of Creative Science, International School of Creative Science.
- Cambridge Education - Cambridge Educational Institute Abu Dhabi, Cambridge Educational Institute Dubai, Cambridge Educational Institute Sharjah.
- Children's Oasis Nursery Group (Childrens Oasis), owner's name not given. Children's Oasis Nursery Umm Suqeim (first branch), Children's Oasis Emirates Lakes (closed), Children's Oasis Dubai Marina (renamed), Children's Oasis Burj (in Al Manara or Umm Suqeim 3, moved to Umm Suqeim 2), Kidz Inc Nursery (same as Children's Oasis Dubai Marina).
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Group (Managing Director Roshi Tandon, owner or founder's name not supplied) - Chubby Cheeks Jebel Ali Gardens, Chubby Cheeks Al Nahda (Al Qusais), Chubby Cheeks Greens Community (Dubai Investments Park - DIP), Chubby Cheeks Skycourts Dubailand, Chubby Cheeks Sharjah.
- Concept Schools International group (CSI) - managers or operators but not owners [check] of: United School of Al Yahar in Al Ain [update: CSI no longer operating USAY], United School of Baniyas in Abu Dhabi, United School of Fujairah.
- Delhi Public School Society (DPS Society) - Delhi Public School Academy (DPS Academy Dubai), Delhi Public School Dubai, Delhi Public School Sharjah, Union International Indian School (UIIS) (was renamed to DPS Academy Dubai). Planned schools might include DPS Abu Dhabi, DPS Ajman, DPS Fujairah, DPS Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), DPS Umm Al Quwain (UAQ). DPS Society runs about 150 schools in India, and another 15-20 (includes proposed or planned schools) in other countries including Bahrain, Bangladesh, Ghana, Indonesia, Kuwait, Nepal, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UAE, Uganda. Website www.dpsfamily.org, email contact not given, difficult to find, maybe firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (but don't hold your breath for a reply).
- Development Real Estate (DRE) in Dubai - Deans International School (closed, campus became the German School in Dubai in 2009-2010 academic year, DRE own the building which is rented to the German school), Rajagiri International School (reference Specialist Group website).
- DIFC Center of Excellence
- Dubai Education Company (Dubai Education LLC, Dubai Education Group) (Chairman or owner or both is Mr Butti Saeed Al Ghandi) - Canadian University of Dubai, St Andrews School (or BILD Dubai) from Sep 2012, Universal Academy of Excellence in Dubai - renamed as the Oasis Academy School in Sep 2013. Dubai Education company founded by Bin Hendi Enterprises LLC (BinHendi), and Emirates Investment and Development PSC (Emivest, not Eminvest).
- Dubai Education Council (DEC) - National Institute for Vocational Education Dubai only?
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) nurseries - DEWA Nursery Al Quoz, DEWA Nursery Al Warsan, DEWA HQ Nursery Umm Hurair, British Orchard DEWA Nursery.
- Dubai National Group of Schools -
- Dubai Properties Group (DPG) - Safa British Academy ... renamed as Safa Community School, in partnership with Safa Private Schools.
- Dyllis Almeida
- East Point Group India - Al Ahlam Indian Private School in Ajman.
- Educational Services Overseas Limited (ESOL) - American International School Abu Dhabi, Deira International School, Inspire Children's Nursery in Dubai, Universal American School Dubai. Outside UAE: Cairo English School in New Cairo - Egypt; Universal College of Aley in Aley - Lebanon; and American International Schools in Nicosia - Cyprus, New Cairo - Egypt, Sheikh Zayed City - Egypt.
- Edugates schools - operated by Edugates International.
- Edugates International (Bin Salem Group) - founded in 2001 in Dubai, UAE? Operates Madar International School Al Ain, Madar International School Al Hayer (Al Ain), Deans International School Dubai, Deans International School Ajman, French primary school Abu Dhabi, International school of Oman (ISO) in Muscat (open August 2008). Deans school ownership transferred to Development Real Estate (DRE) in Dubai?
- EduHub Investment LLC - Vernus Early Learning Centres in JLT and Umm Suqeim. Website www.edu-hub.ae.
- Edulink Dubai - Middlesex University Dubai (JV with Middlesex Associates Dubai?), University of Pune in Dubai, University of Pune in RAK.
- Emirates British Nursery (EBN) - EBN Dubai Motor City, EBN Mirdif, EBN Umm Suqeim. Not EBN Sharjah which is probably a reference to Emirates English Nursery in Sharjah.
- Emaar Education - see Raffles Education, Raffles International Schools, Raffles Schools.
- Emirates Group
- Emirates National Schools Group (ENS Group, Emirate National School Group) (owned by the UAE Ministry of Presidential Affairs) - ENS Abu Dhabi, ENS MBZ City, ENS Al Ain. ENS Sharjah is not part of the ENS Abu Dhabi Group of schools.
- Emirates Private Schools (Mohammed Al Otaiba Group, EPS Group, Emirates Private School Group) - EPS Abu Dhabi, EPS Baniyas, EPS Al Ain. Note that EPS Fujairah and EPS Sharjah are not part of the EPS Abu Dhabi Group. EPS Group not the same as or related to ENS Group.
- Emirates REIT (Emirates Real Estate Investment Trust) - bought the GWA Dubai Academy from GEMS Education in Nov 2013, but GEMS will continue to manage the school as part of the sale-and-leaseback deal.
- EMKE Group -
- ETA Star schools (Star Education Group, ETA Star Ascon Group).
- Evolvence schools - developed and owned by Evolvence Capital. Repton Abu Dhabi, Repton Dubai.
- Family Development Foundation (FDF) - Al Bateen Scientific Private School, Al Danat Kindergarten in Al Ain, Al Dhabiania Private School in Al Tabbiyah (Al Buteen Abu Dhabi city)?, Al Jamaiyah School in Al Gharbia (?), Al Wathba Private School in Baniyas, others?
- Fortes Education (Fortes Group Education Division), a subsidiary of Fortisplus or Fortesplus Holdings. Bought Jumeirah International Nurseries and Regent International School from Mr & Mrs Mankani. Further developments by Fortis: JIN Downtown Dubai branch, Sunmarke British School in Jumeirah Village Triangle (open 2016). Contact information: Office 1008, Al Shafar Tower, Tecom, Al Barsha; PO Box 24857 Dubai; tel +971-4-4471448. Website www.forteseducation.com for education unit, has current teaching vacancies listed. Website www.fortesholdings.com for Fortes Group Holdings (not Fortis), has careers section with list of all current group vacancies including teaching positions.
- Fortis Group: see Fortes Education heading.
- Fujairah National Group (FNG), Diyar School Dibba, Diyar School Fujairah, Fujairah Aviation Academy (FAA).
- GEMS Education - see Global Education Management System.
- Giggles schools and nurseries - Giggles Nursery Al Dhafra, Giggles Nursery Mina Road, Giggles English School. New campus or relocation of main school and nursery to Mussafah, MBZ City? Or Shahama? Conflicting information given.
- Global Education Management System (GEMS) - has by far the largest number of schools in its portfolio out of any UAE based provider.
- Global Institute Middle East (partners) - Murdoch University Dubai only?
- Goldline Group - Education division - Ellesmere College Dubai, Springdales School Dubai.
- Gulf Petrochem Group - GD Goenka Private School > renamed as ASPAM Indian International School (24 Nov 2014).
- Haji M K Kamaluddin - NIMS New Indian Model Schools?
- Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT UAE) - tertiary level colleges for Emirati students in most emirates, vocational and academic.
- Humpty Dumpty Nurseries in Abu Dhabi, owner Lisamarie Blackburn Duncan until June 2013 - sold to Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI Group), General Manager is Laith Al Soufi (03 Jun 2013 press release) - Humpty Dumpty Manasir, Humpty Dumpty Khalifa City.
- Indian Association Sharjah (IAS) - Gulf Rose Nursery Sharjah, Sharjah Indian School (not clear if IAS are owners, operators, Board of Governors, or something else).
- Innoventures Educational Investments LLC (IVEI) - DIA Dubai and Emaar Properties schools
- International Academic Corporation - University of Southern Queensland Dubai only?
- IQRA Education Group - Emirates Tender Care Nursery in Dubai, The Apple International School Dubai, The Apple Nursery Dubai, The Indian Academy Dubai, The Indian Academy Sharjah, The Oxford School Dubai. Website www.iqraeducation.net. Not related to the Iqraa International Private School in Sharjah.
- Iranian Embassy - several Iranian schools .
- Institute of Applied Technology - vocational schools for Emirati nationals in most (or all) emirates.
- Jebel Ali Nursery
- JSS Education Foundation (JSS Mahavidyapeetha) - JSS Academy, JSS International School Al Barsha, JSS Private School Al Safa, JSS World School Dubai (renamed as JSS Private School). More under consideration in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (GN report 22 May 2012, further details not supplied).
- Jumeirah International Nurseries Group (JIN) (owned by Fortes Education) - see Fortes Education heading:
- Jumeirah International Nursery Al Safa
- Jumeirah International Nursery Al Wasl
- Jumeirah International Nursery Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah International Nursery Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT), in association with Sunmarke School.
- Kangaroo Kids Education Limited (KKEL) - founder (established 1993 in Mumbai, India?) and chairperson Ms Lina Ashar, Kangaroo Kids Nursery Jumeirah, Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai. Other institutes internationally in Maldives and India (preschool and high school).
- Key Nurseries Group - in UAE: Babyland Nursery Dubai (also called Key Nursery Umm Suqeim, or renamed), Key Nursery Al Safa (new or planned nursery?). In Lebanon: Claire Maassab Nursery Gemmayze and Deir Al Kalaa. Websites www.keynurseries.com and www.keynursery.com. Key Nurseries established in 1981?
- Khoie Education - Ras Al Khaimah American School only? Operations ceased?
- Kids Academy Child Care Group, Kid's Academy Children's Day Nurseries (partnership with Faraj Bin Hamoodah Holding). Head Office MENA Region: Bin Hamoodah Tower, PO Box 35995, Abu Dhabi. Main website www.kids-academy.ae. Nurseries in the UAE include:
- Etihad Airways Nursery, KCA - managed by KA but owned by EY. Only for EY employees.
- Kids Academy Khalifa City A
- Kids Academy Al Bateen
- Kids Academy Al Mushrif
- Kids Academy Jumeirah Dubai (open Sep 2014)
- Kids Academy Al Ain (planned, maybe open Sep 2014)
- Kids Academy MBZ City (planned, opening date unknown)
- *Kids Academy UAE is not part of the Kids Academy Group, is a different nursery part of Dubai International School.
- Kids First Group (KFG) - CEO is Kamil Najjar (also reported as co-founder Kamil Al Najjar, other co-founder is CedarBridge)? Founded August 2011? Tel +971-4-3942145 (same as Kid's Cottage tel), PO Box 123492 Dubai, email firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.kidsfirstgroup.com. Nurseries in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in UAE, and Doha in Qatar.
- *[Check nursery list names] 04 Feb 2016 - KFG announced the opening of a new Redwood Nursery in Al Bateen area of Abu Dhabi, the third KFG Montessori nursery. Press release said Kids First Group was established in 2011 by Kamil Najjar and CedarBridge. ... includes nine nurseries in the UAE and Qatar including the Ladybird and Odyssey Nurseries, Abu Dhabi; Odyssey, Kids Cottage and Willow Children's Nurseries in Dubai; and Tots Corner Nursery in Doha. Total of 10 including new Redwood nursery.
- 22 Mar 2013 - TN interview with CEO Kamil Najjar - "It was founded in August 2011, and now has seven nurseries. It has three in Dubai, three in Abu Dhabi and one in Doha." KFG website only lists two in Dubai - Kid's Cottage and Willow Nursery. Another nursery, Ladybird in Dubai was previously a KFG nursery, but was purchased by Monica Valrani in 2007?
- Not clear if Learning Land Nursery in Mirdiff is a KFG nursery (was renamed from Kids Cottage Nursery Mirdiff).
- *Lady Bird Nursery - changed ownership in 2007 to Monica Valrani, CEO of Ladybird Nurseries?
- KFG Abu Dhabi nurseries:
- Ladybird Nursery
- Odyssey Nursery Khalifa City A
- Redwood Montessori Nursery (Khalifa City A)
- Redwood Saadiyat Island Nursery (Saadiyat Island Cultural District)
- Redwood Monterrori Nursery Al Bateen.
- KFG Dubai nurseries:
Tots Corner Nursery in Doha, Qatar.
Kids Palace nurseries - owner Sara Afshar? Kids Palace Nursery, Sandcastle Nursery, The Palace Nursery - all in Jumeirah-Umm Suqeim area of Dubai.
Kids World Nurseries (founder and director Mrs Lovita Tariq Chauhan) - Kids World International City Nursery Dubai, KW Creative Learning Centre, KW International Nursery Sharjah.
Kidsville (Kidzville) -
Kidzee International Learning Systems Ltd - Bluebells Nursery Ajman, Bluebells Nursery Sharjah.
Kinder Kamer nurseries - Kinderkamer Nursery in Jumeirah, Dubai - reopening as Kids Academy from Apr 2014. Other Kinderkamer nursery schools internationally?
Kinderville - not related to Kinderkamer or Kidsville nurseries. Group includes Canadian Preschool Sharjah, Kinderville Dubai Health Care City (DHCC), Kinderville Dubai Investments Park (DIP).
Jumeirah Group - only Emirates Academy?
Kings Education or Kings Holdings (JV between ANC Holdings and Zabeel Capital or Zabeel Investments) - Kings College Dubai, Kings School Al Barsha, Kings School Nad Al Sheba, Kings School Umm Suqeim Dubai.
Kol Corporation, Lovita Tariq
Lazar Group - see The Lazar Group.
Learn Education, Educational Group, Investment Company, Investments - correct name not clear. Website, contact information not provided. See Royal Group for more information including schools owned or managed.
Learning Curve Holdings, Dubai - partnership with Maple Bear Canada announced, to establish Maple Bear preschools in Dubai and UAE. First two opening in January 2015 in Business Bay and Jumeirah areas. Website for LCH is www.learningcurve.ae.
Learning Tree Nurseries Group - nurseries being established in the UAE and Qatar, first one in Business Bay Dubai.
Liwa Schools Group: Liwa International School Al Ain, Liwa International School for Girls Al Ain.
Maadaares schools - merged with Beacon and renamed as Taaleem.
Maple Bear Global Schools Ltd - see Learning Curve Holdings.
Meritorious Schools Network Pakistan (MSN, MSNP) (Meritorious Education Network) - plan or proposal (or just considering the idea) to establish schools in the UAE starting with Dubai and Sharjah (23 Oct 2013 news report, no further information supplied or found). CEO (and founder) is Dr Safiuddin Siddiqui (reported as Dr Saifuddin Siddiqui), Meritorious operates schools, colleges, and education centers in Karachi, Pakistan. Pakistani schools website is www.meritorious.net (no information found about UAE), email email@example.com if looking for jobs in Meritorious Schools Network but probably not yet for the UAE. Meritorious School Dubai, Meritorious School Sharjah.
Middlesex Associates Dubai - Middlesex University Dubai (JV with Edulink?).
Mir Hashem Khoory Group (MHK) - developing institutes in Meydan City: Lycee Francais International de Dubai, International Concept for Education (ICE), Kent College Dubai, Meydan City Education Complex.
Meydan Education Complex
Mohammed Al Otaiba Group - Emirates Private Schools (EPS) in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain (see Emirates Private Schools entry). Not Emirates National Schools (different group).
Monica Valrani - Ladybird Nursery in Al Wasl (purchased from Kids First Group in 2007?), Ladybird Nursery in Al Manara, Ladybird Nursery in Jumeirah Village Circle (open 2015), Tiny Home Montessori Nursery (renamed as Ladybird Nursery in 2014?).
Mr and Mrs Mankani - Regent International School, Jumeirah International Nurseries in Al Wasl and Al Safa. See Fortes Education Group (new owners).
Mubadala Development Company - Horizon Flight Academy only?
My Campus Education Dubai
National Charity Schools UAE - NCS in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman (Al Ahlia School and NCS branch). Website www.charityschools.com, if available - offline since 2013?
New Dubai Nurseries Group
New Indian Model Schools (NIMS)
New World Education Management FZ LLC - Canadian Future Schools (Alberta curriculum) - no schools in UAE as of 2014? Kipina Finnish Nurseries: Al Khalidiya Abu Dhabi, Al Manara Dubai [closed or never opened?].
New World Private Schools (NWPS), part of Al Mulla Group (?) - New World School Dubai, New World American School Sharjah.
*Nord Anglia Education Limited - UAE schools include British International School in Abu Dhabi (BISAD), British International School in Dubai (BISD) (also called Nord Anglia International School Dubai, NAISD), a third UAE school in Abu Dhabi open 2017. Other schools and colleges around the world in China, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Hungary, Poland, Qatar, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, USA. Website www.nordanglia.com.
NTS Education Group in Abu Dhabi - Emirates Future International Academy, Wisdom Upper High School.
PA Educational Trust - see Pace Education Group. Related or renamed.
Pace Education or Pace Group (PA Educational Trust) - holding group established in October 2011 to develop schools, colleges, and other educational institutes in the Middle East and India. Chairman is Dr P. A. Ibrahim. New schools expected to be launched in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE (Dubai). Website with very little information at www.gulfasian.com (just links to couple of PACE group schools).
- Kids Cottage Nursery Jumeirah
- Kids Cottage Nursery Mirdif - renamed as Learning Land Nursery?
- Odyssey Nursery in Umm Suqeim 2
- Willow Children's Nursery
Paradigm Pioneers Group (or Paradigm Pioneer Group) - British International School Ajman (new in Sep 2014). Salmiya Indian Model School in Kuwait. Plans to open an Indian School in Sharjah and two other schools in 2015 according to Dr Mohammad Tariq, chairman and managing director of the company, who said in a Khaleej Times report 15 Sep 2014 about the new Ajman school "We have been operating schools in India and Kuwait and this is our first education venture in the UAE. We plan to open three more schools by the end of 2015 with one Indian curriculum school planned in Sharjah." Website www.paradigmgroup.ae. Not related to Paradigm Holdings in Dubai (website www.paradigmdubai.com).
Pinebridge Investments - bought an unnamed GEMS Education Group school GEMS in Nov 2013. GEMS will continue to operate the school as part of a sale-and-lease-back transaction.
Pippen Park Nurseries (Pippin Park) - Pippen Park Abu Dhabi says they started in Sharjah in about 1982, and starting 2012 or 2013 plan to launch nurseries and day care centers in other emirates. But Pippen Park Day Care Centre in Sharjah doesn't seem to be connected to PPN Abu Dhabi. Confusing ...
[Check] Play and Learn Nurseries - Babyland Nursery Dubai, Play and Learn Nursery Al Safa, Play and Learn Nursery Umm Suqeim? Group renamed to Key Nurseries, or Babyland Nursery became a Key Nurseries member?
Polaris Education Consultants (Polaris Education Consultancy, Polaris Schools, Polaris Education) - private school operator in Abu Dhabi launching a new school for September 2011 - Polaris Private School Abu Dhabi (or Academy, name not confirmed)? Other schools and preschools in group include 21st Century Private Academy, Middle East Private School, Arzanah Private School, Little Garden Nursery. Website at www.polarisschools.com. Has a connection to Universal Future Education (UFE) and/or American Companies Management Group (ACMG) (same schools)?
Radiant Educational Investment and Management (REI, REIM) - ABZ School in Al Ain (Abdullah Bin Zubair Private School), The Elite Private School -Abu Dhabi, The Indian International School Abu Dhabi (not confirmed), Twinkles Nursery in Abu Dhabi. Radiant Education contact information:
- UAE institutes in Pace Group portfolio include: Creative British School Abu Dhabi, India International School in Sharjah (CBSE International and Montessori syllabus), Gulf Asian Indian School Sharjah.
- Institutes in other countries include: India International School Kuwait, PA College of Engineering - Mangalore, PA Polytechnic - Mangalore, PA First Grade College, PA Pre University College, PA Post Graduate Department of Business Management in Karnataka.
- Planned schools include Rims International School in Kannur, Kerala.
Raffles Education? (Emaar)
RAK Education (EdRAK)
Rana Boulos (Ms) - Blooming Buds Nursery Abu Dhabi
Ras Al Khaimah Human Development Foundation (RAK-HDF) - only RAK Medical and Health Sciences University?
Reach Holding - Reach British School in Baniyas, Abu Dhabi.
Royal Group Abu Dhabi - owns or operates several schools, subsidiary or management company called various names: Learn Education, Learn Education Group (not iLearn Education Group), Learn Educational Investment Company, Learn Educational Investments (LEI), etc, but correct name not clear. And LEI doesn't exist according to information provided by Royal Group. However ADCCI directory says LEI established in 2009, phone number +971-2-4416666 but that is for Al Assala Trading (not a RG company according to RG) or for Royal Group itself (possibly old or incorrect information). RG contact number is +971-2-8111111, email firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.royalgroupuae.com. LEI and/or Royal Group have been reported as managers or owners of the following schools:
- Radiant Edu Investment & Management, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Tel (mobile) +971-55-8812119, email email@example.com, website www.radiant-education.com.
- Office location in the middle of Hazza Bin Zayed Street opposite Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, near the Al Karamah Rd intersection ... apparently. At least, that's according to information supplied by REI, but it looks like the middle of a road to us.
Ruskin Education, Abu Dhabi - not a school owner, but provides education consulting services and manages new school developments. Including Capital School Dubai, Meritorious School Dubai.
Ryan International Group of Institutions (India) (Ryan Global Schools, RGS) - Ryan International School in Sharjah (in partnership with ETA Star Schools?), Ryan International School Musaffah Abu Dhabi ... or Indian Modern Science School after moving to new campus in MBZ City? Website www.ryaninternational.org and www.ryanglobalschools.com. RIGI (or RISG, RIG) is a large group, has 120+ schools worldwide according to their website (in 2014).
SABIS schools - International School of Choueifat schools
Saeed Ahmed Lootah Group - Dubai Pharmacy College (and Medical College?)
Safa Nurseries Group (The Safa Nurseries) - New Safa Nursery in Al Wasl - Jumeirah, Safa Kindergarten Nursery in Satwa. Al Safa Early Learning Centre is another name for the Safa Nurseries. Nursery group owner or manager is Sylvia Al Hazmi? Safa Nurseries not related to the Safa Schools Group? Safa Kindergarten in Vienna (Wien), Austria probably not part of the group. References to Al Safa Nursery School in Al Ghusais (Al Qusais) unknown, no nursery or kindergarten found by that name.
Safa Schools Group - unknown if related to Safa Nurseries Group. Al Safa Private School Dubai, Al Safa British Academy Dubai - renamed as Safa Community School (operated or developed in partnership with Dubai Properties Group). Maybe Horizon School in Dubai also - is a sister school to the Safa School?
SAIS Group of Schools - Sharjah American International School in Sharjah, SAIS Abu Dhabi, SAIS Dubai, SAIS Sharjah 2nd branch, SAIS Umm Al Quwain.
Sanjiv Khanna - Shining Star International School Abu Dhabi, open April or May 2014. More Shining Star schools planned in the UAE?
Sara Afshar - see Kids Palace nurseries heading.
Scholars International Group (SIG) - Dubai Scholars Private School (DSPS), Scholars International Academy Sharjah.
Score Plus Education (ScorePlus Group) - Ambassador Kindergarten, Global International Indian School in Dubai (to be renamed as Ambassador Education from April 2013?), GIIS Abu Dhabi. Score Plus contacts: email firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.score-plus.com. ScorePlus also has educational consulting services, offices, training centers in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai (Oud Metha - in the same building as the Ambassador Education head office), Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Sharjah. Location and address details:
- Al Rabeeh Primary School, and possible high school extension or new primary school (conflicting information given) plans reported Jan 2013 but nothing constructed as of Jan 2015.
- Cranleigh School Abu Dhabi (JV with Cranleigh UK and TDIC). Opening Sep 2014.
- Royal Academy Abu Dhabi - new school proposal in Jan 2013 but nothing constructed as of Jan 2015.
Sherwood Group of schools (Al Taawan Private Schools), Abu Dhabi.
Smart Learning Nurseries Abu Dhabi tel +971-2-5594477, fax +971-2-5594888 - Smart Learning Nursery Al Reef East, Smart Learning Nursery Al Reef West.
Sobha Group - Hartland International School (planned, opening Sep 2015), Sobha International Academy (planned, opening Sep 2015).
SSAT Middle East Educational Consultancy Abu Dhabi (managers rather than owners) - Ajyal International School, Al Ain English Speaking School, Aspire Academy (sports academy in Qatar), Belvedere British School, Global English School, Nibras International School, Sunrise English Private School. Also involved with the ADEC PPP teacher recruitment program.
Star International Schools - see ETA Star schools.
Sudhir Gopi Holdings (SG Holdings) - Royal College of Applied Science and Technology, Mahatma University Dubai, Universal Empire Institue of Medicine, and maybe Universal Empire Institute of Technology? Update 03 June 2012 - all SG Holding Group Inc institutions closed?
Taalem National Private Education and Facilities Management Company (TNPEFMC?) - a subsidiary of Al Sayegh Brothers Group. Not the same as or related to Taaleem Education in Dubai? Mayor Indian Private School in Abu Dhabi.
Taleem education group - schools owned and managed by Taaleem in Dubai. Includes The Children's Garden Dubai preschool (first TCG opened in the Green Community, others opened later in TCG Al Barsha and TCG Jumeirah).
TDIC Education LLC (Tourism Development and Investment Company Abu Dhabi) - Cranleigh Abu Dhabi, Redwood Nursery Saadiyat Island.
The Lazar Group - Ajman Intermediate English School, Little Flower Nursery ... renamed as Scribbles Nursery ... renamed as Wonder Kids Nursery (?), The Bloomington Academy in Ajman, The Royal Academy Private School in Ajman.
The Petroleum Institute Abu Dhabi, ADNOC - Glenelg School Abu Dhabi only?
Universal Education Group (UEG) - Star Private School Sharjah, UAE. A large number of other institutes in Mumbai and Nashik in India.
Universal Future Education (UFE) (Universal Future Education Investment LLC) (part of ACMG) (see also Polaris Schools or something) - education services company based in Abu Dhabi, Chief Operations Manager - Ashraf Tamil (also reported as Esref Temel?), Education Consultant - Kasey Conrad. Tel +971-2-6774300, fax +971-2-6777242, email email@example.com, website www.ufeducation.com (not available when checked Sep 2013). Manages Abu Dhabi Philippine School (renamed as Twenty-First Century Private School), and UFE Private Academy (renamed as the Middle East Private School MEPS) (from August 2010 ... management later changed to American Companies Management Group - ACM, ACMG). And maybe a new UFE American curriculum school in Abu Dhabi opening in September 2011 (unconfirmed). Update 05 Nov 2013, ACMG International website says "It is managed and supervised by (UFE) regarding educational aspects, and it is supported by ACMG in terms of financial management and personal relationship" in reference to the Twenty First Century Private Academy.
Vicariate Apostolic of Arabia
Wellspring Education (WE) (not related to Wellspring Educational Services in California, USA) - Wellspring School in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi emirate. WE is a subsidiary of Leadership Development international (LDi). Website www.wellspring.ae.
Western International College - Bolton University RAK.
Westford School of Management (WSM) - branch campuses in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, and in India.
- Score Plus Abu Dhabi - ScorePlus Educational Consulting Institute, Office 1002, ABN AMRO Bank Building, Salam Hamadan St (Salam Hamdan St?). Postal address: PO Box 33854, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Tel +971-2-6713331, fax +971-2-6711137.
- Score Plus Al Ain - Study Smart Center, Office 102, Al Baddie Center (Al Badie Centre?), next to Diwan, Al Ain. Tel +971-3-7555456, fax +971-3-7554656.
- Score Plus Dubai - Emirates ScorePlus Center, Office or Suite 506 Sultan Business Center, Oud Metha, near Lamcy Plaza. Postal address PO Box 44098, Dubai, UAE. Tel +971-4-3340004, fax +971-4-3340222.
- Score Plus Dubai Knowledge Village - ScorePlus FZ, Office 02, Ground Floor, Block 8, Dubai Knowledge Village, UAE. Contact number: tel +971-4-3625243, fax +971-4-3625242.
- Score Plus Ras Al Khaimah - Scoreplus Educational Consultants Center LLC, The Princeton Review - Inlingua International School of Languages, Scoreplus Villa, Street 33, Community 153, near Eppco Petrol Station, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Salem Street, Shabia. Postal address PO Box 34238, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK-13), UAE. Tel +971-7-2363343, fax +971-7-2363687.
- Score Plus Sharjah - Emirates ScorePlus Centre, Office 1202, Al Dura Tower, next to Al Fardan Center, Buhaira Corniche. Postal address PO Box 67755, Sharjah, UAE. Tel +971-6-5562227.
School list pages UAE
Lists of schools by area, name, or other description but without a common owner.
Education free zones in the UAE
- Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) - part of Dubai Academic City (DAC) - schools, universities and colleges.
- Dubai Knowledge Village - more focused on education service providers and training institutes, schools and universities have or will move to DAC and DIAC.
- Dubailand Education City, or Taaleem Education Zone - part of the Dubailand development, not clear if it will be a free zone or not. Being established for Taleem headquarters and schools?
- Ras Al Khaimah FTZ - RAK Education Free Zone.
Last update Friday 01-Apr-2016