Evolvence Capital Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Evolvence Capital Dubai
Evolvence Capital (ECAP) is a Dubai based Alternative Investment Group, which sounds like they invest in stuff no-one else wants. Evolvence was founded in 2000, and services include asset management, financial advisory services, and investment product development. Many Dubai residents might not have heard of Evolvence but they will recognise one of the schools in the Evolvence portfolio when driving along the Emirates Rd wondering if they've seen Hogwarts off in the distance, which is Repton School Dubai.
List of Evolvence Capital or EKI group schools and nurseries in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah - UAE
|Institute name||Level||Curriculum||Qualifications||School Fees||Comments|
|ACS Nursery Sharjah||nursery||US||32,000|
|American Community School Dubai||ACSD comments|
|American Community School Sharjah||K-12||US||IB||32,000-53,000||ACSS comments|
|Dovecote Green Primary School||primary||UK||National Curriculum of England (NC)||42,000-44,000||DGPS comments|
|Dovecote Nursery Jumeirah||nursery||UK||EYFS, 1-4 years old||22,200-46,500||DNJ comments|
|Foremarke Hall School Dubai||primary||UK||EYFS, NC||65,000-85,000|
|Humpty Dumpty Nursery Abu Dhabi||nursery||UK||21,600-32,850|
|Humpty Dumpty Nursery Khalifa City||nursery||UK||21,600-32,850|
|Repton School Abu Dhabi||primary||UK||NC EYFS||55,000-61,000|
|Repton School Dubai||K-12||UK||IB, IGCSE||60,100-120,100||RSD comments|
EKI Group purchase of Humpty Dumpty nurseries - 03 June 2013
- EKI bought the Humpty Dumpty nurseries (in Manasir and Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi), announced 03 June 2013 (press release). Date of purchase unknown.
- Press release quoted EKI chairman, Khalid Al Muhairy, as saying "EKI is committed to upholding the excellent standards Humpty Dumpty has achieved since its inception in 1991 ..." - previous information was that the first HD nursery opened in Abu Dhabi in 1989?
- Humpty Dumpty Nursery in Khalifa City will have a temporary office for the new Repton Abu Dhabi school, also an EKI Group school.
- The purchase means there is a connection between HD nurseries and Repton Abu Dhabi (RSAD?) such that HD nursery children will be given entry priority to the new Repton school - RSAD website says "... Humpty Dumpty children will be given priority in the first instance."
Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI Group) - Evolvence Capital name change or subsidiary?
- A new nursery group in Dubai - Dovecote Nurseries - is being established by Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI Group).
- Location of EKI is Park Place, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. Postal address is PO Box 300331, Dubai (which is also the Repton School in Dubai postal address, another Evolvence Capital institute)
- Contact number for the nursery and admission enquiries is +971-4-4269393, which is for Repton School. So presumably Dovecote Nurseries has some connection to Evolvence Capital? Or Evolvence Knowledge Investments is the education subsidiary of Evolvence Capital? As of January 2012 though, the Evolvence education subsidiary is called Evolvence Education Holding (EEH) according to information supplied.
- Update - EKI Group is a subsidiary of Evolvence Capital according to a press release 03 June 2013 - "EKI is the wholly-owned education arm of Evolvence Capital Limited."
Evolvence Capital profile and contact details
|CEO||Khaled Al Muhairy||Founder of Evolvence|
|Postal Address||PO Box 31309, Dubai, UAE|
|Location||Level 15, Park Place, Sheikh Zayed Road|
1. Previous contact details and location were 1101 API Tower, SZR, tel +971-4-3324033 +971-4-3324013.
Evolvence Capital management and personnel
- Khalid Al Muhairy (UAE) - founder and CEO
- Abdul Mohsen Hayat (Kuwait) - board of directors
- Mohammed A Saeed Al Qassimi (UAE) - board of directors
- Nasir Ali Shah Bukhari (Pakistan) - board of directors
- Salah Abdel Hadi Al Qahtani (KSA) - board of directors
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Suhaim Bin Hamad (Qatar) - board of directors
Last update Monday 29-Jul-2013
- Abu Dhabi schools list
- Dubai schools list
- Dubai education and school providers - list of other school operators
- www.evolvence.com - Evolvence website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.