Indigo Valley Nursery in Dubai
||Indigo Valley Nursery
|Type of institute
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
|Qualifications or Courses
||EYFS, Te Whariki, Montessori
|Head of nursery
||Kirsty Midgley (Head of Nursery)
|Executive body or owner
||Bernadette King Turner (Founder)
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
||Al Twar / Al Tawar - location map
||PO Box 57483, Dubai, UAE
||www.indigovalleynursery.com (new window)
|Nursery fees structure
||13,500-28,500 dhs per year (2011-2012)
|Teacher salary range
|Kid satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
Comments about Indigo Valley Nursery
Start a new topic in the Dubai nurseries forum with a review or comment about this nursery
Indigo Valley Nursery School fee structure 2011-2012
||Per Term (AED)
||Annual fees (AED)
|Times / Days per week
- Registration fee AED 500, Medical fee AED 500 per year.
- Breakfast and lunch meals included in fees.
- Not clear if opening time 0700 or 0730 - both times seen.
- 2011-2012 fees information supplied 14 August 2011. But approved by Ministry of Social Affairs 20 April 2009?
- 2010-2011 fees range appeared to be AED 16,500-39,000 per year, or AED 19,500-54,000.
Beautiful Minds nurseries in Dubai, UAE
| Crystal Valley Nursery (Mizhar) | Emerald City Nursery (Jumeirah 2) | Indigo Valley Nursery | Yellow Brick Road Nursery (Garhoud) |
14 August 2011 (update supplied).
- Curriculum offered is British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), New Zealand Early Learning - Te Whariki, Montessori.
- Preschool 'Learning Support Unit' for children requiring extra learning assistance (Autism, ADHD).
- Nursery founded September 2010 (previous information was April 2010).
- Nursery location is in Al Twar 2 near Dubai Airport Terminal 2 and Dubai Airport Free Zone.
- Indigo Valley Nursery complex area 8,000 sq meters including a Learning Support Unit for children with special needs.
- Opening times 0700-1800 with pick up times at 1230, 1500, 1700, or 1800.
- Children and babies aged from 2 months up to 4 years old accepted.
- School holiday and summer camp programs available.
- Preschool activities included in term fees include ballet, cooking and baking, drama, drumming, gardening (organic vegetable garden maintenance) kung fu, music and movement, picnics, swimming, tennis, trips, yoga.
28 June 2010
- Indigo Valley Nursery (IVN) contact details updated. Previous email was firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional email addresses email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children and babies from ages 4 months to 5 years accepted.
- Normal nursery school times from 0730-1500, Sunday to Thursday, with extended hours from 0700-1800.
- IVN website says Director is
Ms Bernadette King-Turner, which makes her a busy lady. She's also the director at Crystal Valley Nursery, Yellow Brick Road Nursery, and , according to their respective websites.
- Opening date April 2010? Not supplied or confirmed.
27 February 2010
- Indigo Valley Nursery and Preschool in the Al Twar area of Dubai under construction or planned?
- Website information from the Yellow Brick Road Nursery Garhood?
- Contact YBR telephone +971-4-282 8290 for more information?
- Indigo Valley Nursery School (IVN?) owners / operators also run the YBR nursery, Crystal Valley Nursery in Mirdif, and Emerald City Nursery Dubai?
- IVN website says "Yellow Brick Road Nursery is not a licensed Special Needs Child Care Facility, however, we can accept some children with slight special needs." So perhaps IVN accepts some SN children also?
- Creche and Daycare facilities also available?
Nurseries in the same area as Indigo Valley Nursery
Last update 22 August 2011
General Comments - might not apply to Indigo Valley Nursery