UFE Academy Abu Dhabi
||UFE Academy Abu Dhabi
|Type of institute
||private K-12 school
|Curriculum or Student Nationality
||Arabic, UAE, Islamic
|Qualifications or Courses
||MOE, co-ed, KG-G9
|Head of school
||Amna Al Shamsi (Principal)
|Executive body or owner
||Universal Future Education, UFE, ACMG
|Number of students (approx)
|Number of staff (approx)
|School area, location map
||Baniyas East, Mussafah - location map
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
||Renamed Sep 201
|School fees structure
||3,000-6,400 dhs per year (2010-2011)
|Teacher salary range
||1,700 dhs per month (estimate only)
|Student satisfaction rating
|Parent satisfaction rating
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
UFE Academy Abu Dhabi admissions, reviews, notes
UFE Academy Abu Dhabi reviews - add yours here.
Universal Future Education Academy, UFE Academy (UFEA) Abu Dhabi fee structure and general information
See Middle East Private School Abu Dhabi (MEPS). UFE Private Academy was renamed as MEPS, further updates will be added to that page.
Not to be confused with the UAE Academy of Abu Dhabi, or the UAE school in Dubai.
- There is (or was) also a UFE American School proposed or planned. Information not supplied regarding whether the UFE School and Academy are the same or different institutes.
- 2010-2011 tuition fees AED 3,000-5,400 for students from closed villa schools, or up to AED 6,400 for new students (reported figures, not confirmed).
- 2010-2011 fees information not supplied.
- UFE Academy is co-ed from KG to G3, with boys and girls segregated from G4-G12, or segregated from KG-G9. Conflicting reports, also for student capacity figure, correct information not supplied or confirmed by UFE.
- KT report 17 Aug 2010 said The academy, which will follow the Ministry of Education curriculum, has a capacity to accept some 1,100 students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 with separate sections for boys and girls from Grade 4 and above.
- TN report 11 Aug 2010 quoted the new Principal, Amna al Shamsi, saying "We will open for students in [kindergarten] to grade nine, for boys and girls, but in separate classrooms, ... Every year after that, we will add a grade, until we have all 12 grades and around 1,200 students."
- Facilities at the newly refurbished school campus will include auditorium, library, sports hall and gym facilities, science and computer labs (chemistry, physics, IT), an air-conditioned walkway and covered play area for the primary school section, medical clinic with a registered nurse (KT report 17 Aug 2010).
- Location - Baniyas East, Bani Yas City, Mussafah.
13 September 2010 review - UFE school renamed, and opening date delayed
- UFE Private Academy has been renamed as the Middle East Private School (MEPS) according to a Khaleej Times report 12 September 2010.
- Opening date of the new school delayed to Sunday 19 September 2010.
13 August 2010 - UFE Academy
- UFE Academy (but not UFC Academy) is a new school opening in the old Saad Bin Obaidah School building in Baniyas according to a KT report 12 Aug 2010. Might also be called UFE Private Academy, or the Universal Future Education Private Academy (UFEPA).
- Telephone numbers (KT) for admission and registration - mobile +971-50-2333179 and +971-50-1244105. Or try UFE tel +971-2-6774300.
- Tuition fees reported as AED 3,000-5,400 for students moving from the closed villa schools, or up to AED 6,400 for new students.
- Additional fees charged for books, bus transport, uniform and books, but amounts not supplied.
- Kasey Conrad, consultant at Universal Future Education (UFE) said to the KT "We are doing the analysis of salary schedule and salary package for both schools and we hope to complete that by Sunday. We'll prepare our salary scale based on the teacher's experience and education,"
- Vice Principal is Khalil Al Saifi.
11 August 2010 - school manager appointed (press release)
ADEC announced the appointment of Universal Future Education (UFE) as the operators of the new school being established in the old Saad Bin Obaidah School (SBOS? SOS?) building. UFE will also be the operators of the new 6th August School (renamed as the Abu Dhabi Philippines School).
16 May 2010 review
- The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) is looking for private school operators to run the new school on condition that fee levels remain similar to those of the closed schools.
- According to a 20 April 2010 report in The National, the school might only be a temporary reprieve until 2013 as it "will be required to move again to new buildings within three years."
- Curriculum expected to be English medium, or UAE Ministry of Education Arabic (unclear which).
Last update 06 January 2015