Ambassador School Dubai
Ambassador School Dubai
|School name||Ambassador School Dubai|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian|
|Qualifications or Courses||ICSE|
|Head of school||Dame Naila Zaffar (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||Ambassador Education Group, Score Plus Education|
|Date founded||April 2010|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Mankhool, Bur Dubai - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 126924, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.ambassadorschool.com (new window)|
|School fees structure||19,058-40,000 dhs per year (2016-2017)|
|Teacher salary range||4,300 - 10,500 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Ambassador School Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Ambassador School Dubai reviews - add yours here.
Ambassador School in Dubai (AS, ASD, AES, AESD) tuition fee structure and general information
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2016-2017||19,058||20,104||21,151||21,151||22,199||22,199||26,387||26,838||29,906||30,007||32,095||34,000|
|Annual fees (AED) 2016-2017 (KHDA)||19,058||20,104||21,151||21,151||22,199||22,199||26,387||29,527||31,933||35,507||37,500||40,000|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2015-20161||19,058||20,104||21,151||21,151||22,199||22,199||26,387||26,838||29,906||30,007||32,095|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2015-20162||18,517||19,534||20,551||20,551||21,569||21,569||25,638||26,000||29,000||29,000||31,000||31,000|
|Annual fees (AED) 2015-2016 (KHDA)2||18,517||19,534||20,551||20,551||21,569||21,569||25,638||28,690||31,033||34,500||37,500||40,500|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015||19,500||19,500||18,200||19,200||20,200||20,200||21,200||21,200||25,200||28,200||30,500||34,500|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2013-2014||23,500||23,500||18,700||19,700||22,700||22,700||23,700||23,700||24,700||28,700||31,700|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013||19,500||19,500|
|Annual fees GIIS (AED) 2012-2013||16,500||16,500||17,500||18,500||19,500||19,500||20,500||20,500||21,500||25,500|
- 2016-2017 admission registration fee AED 500, student ID card AED 50, parent ID card AED 50. Tuition fees are discounted for grades 8-12 from KHDA approved fees, which are shown in next line in italics, but figures shown are calculated estimates, not confirmed.
- 2015-2016 fees:
- Schedule provided dated 07 Apr 2015. Fee range AED 19,058-32,095 with discounts applied for grades 8-11.
- Schedule provided dated 16 Oct 2014. Fee range AED 18,517-40,500. Fees for grades 8-12 are discounted from KHDA approved fees. KHDA fees given in italics (calculated for grades 8-12, not confirmed). Admission fee AED 500, student ID card AED 50, bus transport charges AED 5,000-7,000 depending on area, transport from Dubai and Sharjah available. Grade 12 class does not start until 2016-2017?
- facebook.com/AmbassadorSchoolDubai/ - new ASD FB page.
- facebook.com/pages/Ambassador-School/229340167925 - ASD main FB page. Update: forwards to facebook.com/AmbassadorSchoolDubai/.
- facebook.com/Ambassador-School-Dubai/503050346398924 - also exists but does not seem to be updated as regularly. Update: also forwards to new ASD FB page.
- facebook.com/pages/AmbassadorSchool is not for ASD (is for a different and unrelated institution in The Philippines).
Ambassador School vacancies and teaching jobs
- See careers section on Ambassador School Dubai website: Home > Vacancies > Current Openings.
- Send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary and benefits package not provided.
Other Ambassador schools planned in the UAE
- Ambassador School in Sharjah (and kindergarten?) - possibly according to job advertisements seen in May 2013 for principal and teachers in the UAE? And July 2013 for KG teachers?
- No information or plans about an Abu Dhabi Ambassador School, or any other locations in the UAE except for Sharjah and Dubai.
17 August 2014 (update supplied)
- Head's name updated to Dame Naila Zaffar (Zafar), previously Headteacher at Copthorne Primary School, UK (retired July 2012). Previous head of ASD was Winston Gomez (Principal). Dame Naila took over principal position at ASD in April 2014.
- Curriculum information changed to ICSE only. EYFS and IB programs no longer offered or under consideration?
- New website at new.ambassadorschool.com. Old website still at www.ambassadorschool.com.
10 January 2014 (update supplied)
- Name changed to Ambassador School (previously was called Ambassador Education). Date established given as 2010, which was when the school opened as Global International School. It didn't start operating as Ambassador Education or Ambassador School until April 2013. Ambassador Education group was established in 2012 according to school brochure.
- Email contact updated to email@example.com. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com also valid. Previously was firstname.lastname@example.org, unknown if still valid.
- Admissions open for KG1, KG2, Grades 1-8. Unknown if that means places are available for Grades 9-10 or not, check with school directly.
- School offers Indian ICSE curriculum however other nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Tuition fee information updated for 2014-2015.
- A new Ambassador School is opening in Dubai in 2015? Or the current campus is relocating? School brochure has picture of a new school campus saying "Ambassador School, Dubai - Opening April 2015".
22 June 2013 review
- Name of school is Ambassador School (AS) according to website and press release, but Ambassador Education (AE) according to email received 17 June 2013.
- Ambassador School operates in the location previously occupied by the Global International Indian School (GIIS) which will reopen at another location (opening date and location unknown).
- Founding date of school is April 2013 or April 2010 depending on your point of view as to whether it's just GIIS renamed, or a new school using the location, buildings, facilities, students, teachers, and principal (Winston Gomez) previously operating as GIIS. The AS website says "Building on our decade long education service excellence in 2010 we started our first school – Ambassador School."
- The GIIS website says:
This notice is to inform the general public in Dubai, that the old GIIS school in Dubai, Global Indian International School, located at Mankhool, is operating under a franchise license to Mr Kamal Kalwani, and the franchise agreement has already been terminated as of 16th July 2012.
However for the convenience of parents / students, the school was allowed to complete the academic year 2012-13 and continue with the name "Global Indian International School" till 31st March 2013.
From 1st April 2013, the school will operate under a new name and will have no relationship or connection with the Global Schools Foundation (Singapore). The franchisee is aware that legally, after 31st Mar 2013, they cannot use any of GIIS' Intellectual properties / study materials which are owned by GSF.
- Franchise holder of Ambassador School continues as ScorePlus as far as we know (was previously the franchise holder for GIIS Dubai).
27 November 2012 review
- A ceremony was held on 25 November 2012 to announce the new school, or the new school name, and the group behind it - Ambassador Education.
- The press release (27 November 2012) said "A dynamic new academic body enters the educational scene in Dubai this year ... the founders have now established Ambassador Education. ... Ambassador School (formerly known as the Global Indian International School) was launched in 2010 in the Emirate of Dubai. ... The school will be rebranded and acquire its new name - Ambassador School in April 2013 ..."
22 April 2012 review
- Ambassador Education is apparently the name of a new school being established in Dubai by Score Plus Education (in Dubai) as a result of the dispute with Global Schools Foundation (GSF, in Singapore) over the Global International Indian School (GIIS Dubai) (more information about the dispute on the GIIS page).
- Opening date expected to be April 2013 ... unless ScorePlus and GFS resolve their disagreement.
- Location, contact details, website, email, not supplied. Try either Global Indian School Dubai or Ambassador Kindergarten for more information.
- Actual school name not clear (newspaper reports said Ambassador Education but that just sounds odd).
- Website not supplied or found, checked www.ambassadoreducation.com - is spam, www.ambassadoreducation.ae - is not available.
Schools in the same area as Ambassador School Dubai
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Al Falah Model Private School||1989||K-10||Arabic, UAE|
|Dubai Autism Center||November 2001|
|New Academy School||September 1990||K-12||Arabic, US||11,950-28,255|
Last update 09 March 2016
General comments - might not apply to Ambassador School Dubai
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- Indian schools in Dubai
- Study in Dubai - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.