Tuesday 04 August 2020 (UAE)
Childrens Garden Barsha
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Childrens Garden Barsha in Dubai
|Nursery name||Childrens Garden Barsha|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UK-French or UK-Arabic|
|Qualifications or Courses||ICLCA|
|Head of nursery||Birgit Ertl (Founder and Director), Hajer Guerfali (Head of School)|
|Executive body or owner||Taaleem|
|Date founded||September 2012|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Al Barsha 2 - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 333605, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure||AED 40,000-50,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Childrens Garden Barsha admissions, reviews, notes
Childrens Garden Barsha reviews - add yours here.
The Children's Garden Al Barsha (TCG-Barsha) Preschool and Kindergarten tuition fee structure and general information
|Per Term (AED)||Annual fees (AED)|
|Times / Days per week||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|Nursery (2 yrs) 0830-1200, 3 or 5 days/week|
|Nursery (2 yrs) 0830-1400, 3 or 5 days/week|
|Pre-KG (3 yrs) 0830-1200, 5 days/wk only|
|Pre-KG (3 yrs) 0830-1400, 5 days/wk only|
|KG1 or KG2 (4-5 yrs) 0830-1400, 5 days/wk only|
- 2012-2013 tuition and childcare fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to email@example.com. Application fee AED 500 (non-refundable), Registration fee and re-registration fee AED 2,000 (non-refundable, credited to first term fees). Estimated fee range of AED 40,000-50,000 based on fee structure at TCG DIP branch.
- Al Barsha Children's Garden follows the International Curriculum for Languages and Creative Arts (ICLCA).
- Children aged from 2-6 years old accepted.
- Bilingual School with children entering either English-Arabic classes or English-French classes.
- Admission enquiries email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location is at the corner of 43rd St (or 43B St) and 36B St, next to one of the parks in Al Barsha, and close to the Al Barsha Mall. GPS coordinates 25°5'39.87"N, 55°12'43.06"E (25.094407, 55.211961) (approximately).
The Children's Garden nursery locations in Dubai
19 September 2013 (information update, email supplied)
- Correct school name is The Children's Garden, Barsha. TCG is a private pre-school rather than a nursery, and accepts children aged 2-6 years old (nurseries in the UAE usually have a cut-off at 4 years of age). TCG included in the list of nurseries since it caters to similar age groups.
- Curriculum followed is the ICLCA (The International Curriculum for Languages and Creative Arts).
- Students can choose bilingual English-French or English-Arabic classes.
- Heads name changed to Hajer Guerfali (Head of School). Previously was Hagera Setta (Head of School).
- Postal address PO Box 333605 Dubai UAE added. Contact details updated: new tel +971-4-3990160 (previous number was +971-4-3856605), fax +971-4-3927270.
07 June 2012 review
- The Children's Garden Barsha Nursery and Kindergarten is due to open in September 2012 (press release).
22 April 2012 review
- The Childrens Garden is opening a new branch in Al Barsha 2 in September 2012. Location near the Al Barsha Shopping Mall and Mall of the Emirates (press release 22 April 2012).
- Bilingual classes in English and French, with Arabic as a second language.
- Website still under development. Contact TCG Jumeirah for more information and registration.
Nurseries in or near Al Barsha 2 close to Childrens Garden Barsha
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Cherry Town Nursery Dubai||July 2014||UK||18,000-28,000||CTND reviews|
|Dubai British Foundation School||September 2014||UK||55,000-60,000||DBFS reviews|
Last update 05 December 2013
General comments - might not apply to Childrens Garden Barsha
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- French nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.