Dubai Pharmacy College
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai Pharmacy College
|College name||Dubai Pharmacy College|
|Director's name||Professor Sobhi Said (Dean since 2001)|
|Executive body or owner||Saeed Ahmed Lootah Group|
|Date founded||September 1992|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Type of institute||private college, Ministry of Higher Education license|
|College location / area||Al Muhaisnah 1 / Al Muhaisanah 1, Al Mizhar - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 19099, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.dpc.edu (new window)|
|College fees||30,000 dhs per year (2009-2010)|
|Instructor salary range|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Instructor job satisfaction rating
(by instructors, not about instructors)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Dubai Pharmacy College admissions, reviews, notes
Got something to say? Start a new topic in the Dubai colleges forum
31 August 2009
- Fees information updated based on AED 15,000 per semester according to Dubai Pharmacy College website (assumed to be for 2009-10 academic year although that wasn't obvious).
- Hostel accommodation fees AED 10,000 for shared room or AED 15,000 for single room per year
- Bus transport fees (annual) AED 2000 for Dubai, 2500 for Sharjah, AED 3000 for Ajman, Al Ain, Fujairah, and Abu Dhabi. No information for RAK or UAQ.
26 April 2008
- The Dubai Pharmacy College (DPC) is an institute established by the same organisation that founded Dubai Medical College for Girls, managed by the Board of Trustees.
- Student accommodation available.
- Study at DPC leads to a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree qualification (BPharm).
- Founder and Chairman is Haji Saeed Al Lootah.
- DPC sometimes referred to as Dubai Pharmacy College for Girls (only female students are admitted).
Last update 31 August 2009
General comments - might not apply to Dubai Pharmacy College
- Fees, facilities, education quality varies widely. Allow extra fees for visa, transport, accommodation.
- Salaries, accommodation, other benefits for lecturer jobs vary substantially. Check contracts carefully for medical, housing, flight allowances, etc.
- Teaching in Dubai and the UAE (mostly about schools but good for instructors too)
- UQAIB - a quality assurance agency to licence free zone colleges and universities in Dubai
|Colleges||Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Ajman Al Ain Fujairah UAQ | Colleges in Dubai | Colleges in Ras Al Khaimah | Colleges in Sharjah | Colleges in UAE|
|Dubai education||KHDA | List of Dubai colleges | List of Dubai universities | List of Dubai schools | List of UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.