Friday 05 June 2020 (UAE)
Blossom Nursery Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Blossom Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Blossom Nursery Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||FS / Reggio Emilia|
|Head of nursery||Claudiane Moraes (Nursery Director)|
|Executive body or owner||Zahra Hamiriani (Managing Director and Founder)|
|Date founded||May 2009|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||Villa 37, Street 10a, Umm Al Sheif - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 37885, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.theblossomnursery.com (new window)|
|Nursery fees structure||25,830-48,675 dhs per year (2013-2014)|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Blossom Nursery Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Blossom Nursery Dubai reviews - add yours here.
Blossom Children's Nursery Dubai fee structure and information
- Information in table is recalculated from supplied fee structure to make it easier to compare with other nurseries (figures not confirmed). Snack (10am) and lunch fees are compulsory so have been included in fee table below.
- Annual fees in this table are for a normal 3 term academic year with children not attending during holidays (total 37 weeks). There is an option for children to attend through most of the holiday periods also (total 49 weeks) which costs about 20-30% more, paid termly (3x per year).
|2013-2014 fee schedule||Per Academic Term (AED)||Annual fees (AED)|
|Times / Days per week||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|0730-1300 (breakfast, snack and lunch)||9,010||10,315||11,720||13,025||27,030||30,945||35,160||39,075|
|0800-1300 (snack and lunch)||8,610||9,790||10,970||12,150||25,830||29,370||32,910||36,450|
|0730-1500 (breakfast, snack and lunch)||9,710||11,165||12,770||14,175||29,130||33,495||39,210||43,350|
|0800-1500 (snack and lunch)||9,310||10,640||12,020||13,300||27,930||31,920||36,060||39,900|
|0730-1700 (breakfast, 2 snacks and lunch)||10,110||11,565||13,170||14,675||30,330||34,695||39,510||44,025|
|0800-1700 (2 snacks and lunch)||9,710||11,040||12,420||13,800||29,130||33,120||37,260||41,400|
|0730-1800 (breakfast, 3 snacks and lunch)||10,910||12,615||14,470||16,225||32,730||37,845||43,410||48,675|
|0800-1800 (3 snacks and lunch)||10,510||12,090||13,720||15,350||31,530||36,270||41,160||46,050|
- 2013-2014 - registration fee AED 500, medical fee AED 1,000 per year, deposit AED 1,000 (refundable). Additional single days cost AED 200-285. Late pickup before 1800 costs AED 25 per hour, late pick up after 1800 costs AED 250 per hour.
- 2010-2011 - Registration Fee AED 500, Medical Fee AED 1,000 per year, Deposit AED 1,000 (refundable). Annual fees calculated as 3x term fees. Blossom Nursery also open during summer and other holidays. Children can attend for the extended periods at additional cost of about 20-50% depending on days and times. Add 30% to annual fees to get an approximate estimate. Additional days cost AED 160-230 per day depending on time. Late pick-up before 1800 costs AED 25 per hour, after 1800 costs AED 230 per hour.
- Nursery opening hours from 0730-1800 Sunday to Thursday. During Ramadan, times reduce to 0830-1630 and breakfast option not available.
- Children aged 6 months to 4 years old accepted.
16 June 2013
- New Blossom Nursery branch in Academic City opening date September 2013.
14 August 2010
- New branch of The Blossom Nursery opening September 2010 in Umm Suqeim / Al Safa / Al Manara called the Blossom Village Branch.
- Contact Blossom Um Al Sheif office telephone +971-4-348 6275 or email email@example.com for more information.
29 June 2010
- Blossom Nursery Director is Claudiane Moraes (start date November 2009?), Education Manager is Ms Claire Smith (start date January 2010?). Previous Headteacher/Academic Manager was Ms Natalie (until November 2009?).
19 August 2009
- Blossom Children's Nursery, Blossom Children Nursery (BCN?) location is Villa 37, Street 10a (off Al Thanya Rd), Um Al Sheif (Jumeirah). Opposite Star International School Umm Al Sheif.
- Curriculum followed is the British Early Years Foundation Stage combined with the Reggio Emilia scheme, same as the Dubai Kensington Nursery (more information about Reggio Emilia there).
- Infants and children aged 4 or 6 months (both figures seen) to 5 years old accepted. Classes are divided into baby, toddler, and preschool.
- Blossom Summer Camp available from 05 July to 27 August 2009 for 3-5 year old children.
- Additional mobile tel number is 055-NURSERY (+971-55-6877379).
- Additional email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org (for registration and admission information), and email@example.com if you want a job.
- Nursery opening hours are 0730-1900 (7:30am-7pm) Sunday to Thursday.
- Fees range from AED 27,000-36,500 for 2009-2010, depending on hours (1pm, 3pm, or 5pm finish) and how many days per week (2, 3, 4, or 5).
- Add Registration Fee AED 500, Medical Fee AED 1000 (annual), refundable deposit AED 1000, meal fees depending on choices (breakfast, late snacks).
- Facilities include climbing wall, indoor gym and play area, swimming pool.
- Blossom Nursery might accept special needs students (comment in Gulf News report 07 July 2009 from founder and boss that their summer camp could include special needs children).
- Founder and head of Blossom Nursery is Zahra Andalusia Hamirani, also founder of Knightsbridge Dubai nursery.
- BCN presumably unrelated to the Blossom Nursery in Arkansas, USA (www.blossomnursery.com) which is a plant shop, not a childcare center.
- PO Box 37885 Dubai is the same PO Box as Fast Track Industrial Resources LLC Hydraulic Rescue Equipment or something?
Blossom Children's Nursery Dubai fee structure 2010-2011
|Annual fees 2010-2011||Per Academic Term (AED)||Annual fees (AED)|
|Times / Days per week||1||2||3||4||5||1||2||3||4||5|
|0730-1300 (breakfast, snack and lunch)||7,550||8,675||9,800||10,925||22,650||26,025||29,400||32,775|
|0800-1300 (snack and lunch)||7,300||8,300||9,300||10,300||21,900||24,900||27,900||30,900|
|0730-1500 (breakfast, snack and lunch)||7,850||9,075||10,300||11,525||23,550||27,225||30,900||34,575|
|0800-1500 (snack and lunch)||7,600||8,700||9,800||10,900||22,800||26,100||29,400||32,700|
|0730-1700 (breakfast, 2 snacks and lunch)||8,250||9,475||10,700||11,925||24,750||28,425||32,100||35,775|
|0800-1700 (2 snacks and lunch)||8,000||9,100||10,200||11,300||24,000||27,300||30,600||33,900|
|0730-1800 (breakfast, 3 snacks and lunch)||9,000||10,475||11,950||13,425||27,000||31,425||35,850||40,275|
|0800-1800 (3 snacks and lunch)||8,750||10,100||11,450||12,800||26,250||30,300||34,350||38,400|
Nurseries in the same area as Blossom Nursery Dubai
|Nursery name||Curriculum||Nursery fees||Reviews|
|Alphabet Street Nursery||UK||25,650-46,800||ASN reviews|
|Babyland Nursery Dubai||1981||Arabic,English,French,Lebanese||17,000-30,000||BND reviews|
|Childrens Oasis Nursery||September 2002||English, Spanish||10,000-64,000||CON reviews|
|Childs Play Nursery||UK||20,250-33,360||CPN reviews|
|Emirates British Nursery||April 2000||UK||20,700-29,700||EBN reviews|
|First Steps Nursery Dubai||July 2000||UK||13,500-30,600||FSND reviews|
|Kids Palace Nursery||2006||UK, French||30,000-50,000||KPN reviews|
|Kings Dubai Nursery||September 2004||UK|
|Le Jardin Enchante Dubai||French||21,000-24,000||LJED reviews|
|Little Learners Dubai||September 2008||UK||36,000||LLD reviews|
|Little Wonders Dubai||March 2006||UK||17,500-37,750||LWD reviews|
|London and Paris Nursery||2004||French, UK||35,000|
Last update 01 July 2013
General comments - might not apply to Blossom Nursery Dubai
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- British nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.