Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai
|Nursery name||Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai|
|Type of institute||private nursery|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||International|
|Qualifications or Courses|
|Head of nursery|
|Executive body or owner||Kangaroo Kids Education, Ms Lina Ashar|
|Date founded||September 2007|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|Nursery area, location map||The Residences, Downtown Dubai - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 119849, Dubai, UAE|
|Nursery fees structure|
|Teacher salary range|
|Kid satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Dubai nursery reviews forum with comments about this nursery.
Kangaroo Kids Nursery (KKN) Downtown Dubai daycare and nursery fees, and general information
See also main branch - Kangaroo Kids Nursery Umm Suqeim.
- Fees information not supplied. Please send fee structure to email@example.com.
- Location is Burj Residences E1 Tower 4. Lower Ground floor. Off Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard (Emaar Boulevard). Behind Spinneys Market and Boots Pharmacy, down one level (access restricted, ask security to let you through).
- Direct access complicated the first time unless you know where it is; park in P1 off MBR Boulevard (take Dubai Fountain pedestrian exit and walk along promenade until you see nursery on left, don't cross the bridge, keep left); or turn right at Pizzaro off MBR Boulevard (or next right - that road has frequent traffic direction changes), try and park along road (limited parking); or drive into The Residences car park and ask security if you can stop there somewhere for the nursery.
17 June 2013
- Kangaroo Kids curriculum update to international (is not Australian as previously stated - email received 17 Jun 2013).
- Fee schedule, head's name not provided.
22 January 2009 review
- The Downtown Dubai branch of Kangaroo Kids nursery is the second one to open, the first was in Al Safa - Umm Suqeim.
- Facilities include swimming pool, sandpit, indoor play area. Arabic lessons available.
- CCTV for mum and dad to keep an eye on their kids
- Age range of babies, infants, toddlers, children accepted 4 months to 4 years.
- Opening hours 0800-1230, 0800-1430, 0800-1700, afternoons for daycare and childcare, nursery classes in mornings.
Last update 17 November 2013
General comments - might not apply to Kangaroo Kids Burj Dubai
- Many popular nurseries are full for 2020-2021. New nurseries in Dubai might have places.
- Nursery fees vary depending on how many days and hours your child attends. Please check with nursery for up-to-date details.
- International nurseries in Dubai
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE nurseries||Abu Dhabi nurseries | Ajman nurseries | Al Ain nurseries | Al Gharbia nurseries | Dubai nurseries | Fujairah nurseries | RAK nurseries | Ruwais nurseries | Sharjah nurseries | UAQ nurseries | UAE nurseries|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.