International School of Creative Science
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
International School of Creative Science in Sharjah
|School name||International School of Creative Science|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, Islamic, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||MOE, NC, IGCSE, AS, A Level|
|Head of school||Mr Walid Ramadan|
|Executive body or owner||Bukhatir Group|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Muweilah school zone - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 25779, Sharjah, UAE|
|Website||www.iscs.sch.ae (new window)|
|School fees structure||18,000-35,500 dhs per year (2014-2015)|
|Teacher salary range||4,100 - 9,300 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
International School of Creative Science admissions, reviews, notes
International School of Creative Science reviews - add yours here.
The International School of Creative Science in Sharjah tuition fees and information
Not to be confused with the American School of Creative Science in Sharjah (ASCS, a sister school to ISCS). ISCS and ASCS are unrelated to the Creative British School in Abu Dhabi, the International School of Research Science in Dubai, and the Creative Scientific Private School in Abu Dhabi.
|Grade or Year group||KG1||KG2||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2014-2015||18,000||18,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||24,500||24,500||24,500||29,500||29,500||29,500||32,500||32,500||35,500||35,500|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2013-2014||17,000||17,000||20,000||20,000||20,000||23,500||23,500||23,500||28,500||28,500||28,500||31,500||31,500||34,500||34,500|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013||16,500||16,500||19,500||19,500||19,500||23,000||23,000||23,000||28,000||28,000||28,000||31,000||31,000||34,000||34,000|
- 2014-2015 tuition fees might be increased, subject to approval from the MOE. Canteen deposit AED 500-1,200, medical fee AED 250, books cost AED 600-2,300. Bus transport charges AED 3,300-3,600 one way, AED 4,300-4,600 return.
- 2013-2014 registration fee AED 500 (new students), canteen deposit AED 500-1,200, medical fee AED 250, book charges AED 600-2,300. Bus transport costs AED 2,800-2,940 one way, AED 4,000-4,200 return, for routes to Ajman, Dubai, Sharjah.
- 2009-2010 tuition fees information not supplied.
- 2008-2009 fee range AED 11,500-27,000 (annual). Additional charges: canteen deposit AED 250, medical fee AED 180, cost of books AED 1,200-2,200, uniform costs not given, transport fees AED 1,680-2,800 one way or AED 2,400-4,000 return.
- 2007-2008 fee range AED 11,500-19,000 (annual).
- Location: Muweileh schools area off Maliha Rd, next to Brilliant Indian School, same block as Wesgreen School.
03 January 2015
- New website at www.iscs.sch.ae. Old domain at www.scs-sharjah.com forwards to new domain.
- Updated email address not given, unknown if previous address email@example.com still valid. Alternative email address might be firstname.lastname@example.org (from FB page).
- FB page at facebook.com/iscsshj (25 Sep 2014?).
- For job applications apply online at www.beam.co.ae/careers/. Applications sent by email are apparently ignored and deleted - ISCS contact page says "Please note that CVs sent to any published email address on this website will not reach HR and it will be discarded."
23 March 2009 review (information supplied by SCS)
- Correct name is "Intl School of Creative Science" (or presumably "International School of Creative Science") (ISCS Sharjah). Name is given as "School of Creative Science" in several directories, and on its own website. Parents should keep in mind that despite the name, the school is more appealing to Emirati and expat Arab families wanting a UK or UAE curriculum education than to western and other non-Arab or non-Muslim expats wanting an international education.
- Head's name updated (previous information was principal's name Angelia M Fain).
- Tuition fees updated (previously AED 11,500-19,000). Oddly, grades 7-9 are more expensive than grades 10-11 (AED 23,740 vs 21,000 & 23,000) for 2008-2009.
- Teacher salary estimates are not accurate, but clarification of whether too high or too low, or by how much, or correct pay scale not provided.
- "ISCS addresses a gap in the global educational market, by offering a unique dual curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England and the Arabic Curriculum" according to the Chairman of ISCS (ISCS - Sharjah website).
18 September 2006 review
- School of Creative Science (SCS) is sometimes referred to as "Creative School of Science", or SCS Sharjah.
- Chairman is Salah Bukhatir.
Schools in the same area as International School of Creative Science
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Delhi Private School Sharjah||April 2000||K-12||Indian||8,630-11,530||DPSS reviews|
|Gulf Asian English School||1975||K-12||Indian||4,200-6,600||GAES reviews|
|Manzil Special Needs||MSN reviews|
|Providence English School Sharjah||September 1999||K-12||Arabic/UK||8,700-17,250||PESS reviews|
|Rosary School Muweilah||K-10||UAE, UK|
|Ryan Star International School||Indian||RSIS reviews|
|Sharjah British International School||September 2002||K-12||Arabic, UAE, UK||15,400-30,190|
|Wesgreen International School||1991||K-12||UAE/UK||14,550-36,050|
Last update 03 January 2015
General comments - might not apply to International School of Creative Science
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Sharjah might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- British schools in Sharjah
- Study in Sharjah - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Sharjah - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Sharjah - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Sharjah education||Nurseries in Sharjah | Schools in Sharjah | New schools in Sharjah 2019-2020 | Special needs in Sharjah | Colleges in Sharjah | Universities in Sharjah|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.