Saturday 11 July 2020 (UAE)
Al Diyafah High School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Al Diyafah High School in Dubai
|School name||Al Diyafah High School|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Indian, UK|
|Qualifications or Courses||A-level, IGCSE|
|Head of school||Mrs Joyce Rufus (principal)|
|Executive body or owner||Ms Winnie D Cunha (founder)|
|Date founded||September 1982|
|Number of students (approx)||1400|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Al Nahda 2, Al Ghusais, Al Qusais - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 24023, Dubai, UAE|
|Website||www.diyafah.com (new window)|
|School fees structure||9,495-20,130 dhs per year (2013-2014)|
|Teacher salary range||2,100 - 5,300 dhs per month (estimate only)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Al Diyafah High School admissions, reviews, notes
Al Diyafah High School reviews - add yours here.
Al Diyafah High School (ADHS), Al Diyafa Private School tuition fee structure, general information
- Al Diyafah High School is an Indian K-12 school, not a high school. School includes kindergarten, primary, secondary sections.
- See also Al Diyafah kindergarten school for KG level section, and Al Diyafah International School (DIS) in Abu Dhabi.
|Total annual fees (AED) 2013-2014||9,495||9,495||10,080||10,080||10,080||10,365||10,365||10,365||10,590||12,040||13,270||16,770||16,770||17,080||20,130|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2013-2014||7,404||7,404||7,518||7,518||7,518||7,802||7,802||7,802||7,973||9,112||10,138||13,213||13,213||13,213||15,947|
|Activity fees 2013-2014||2,091||2,091||2,562||2,562||2,562||2,563||2,563||2,560||2,617||2,928||3,132||3,557||3,557||3,867||4,183|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2012-2013||9,495||9,495||10,080||10,080||10,080||10,365||10,365||10,365||10,590||12,040||13,270||16,770||16,770||17,080||20,130|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2011-2012|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2010-2011||9,085||9,085||9,645||9,645||9,645||9,920||9,920||9,920||10,130||11,520||12,700||16,045||16,045||16,345||19,260|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2009-2010||8,500||8,500||18,000|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2008-2009a||7,404||7,404||7,518||7,518||7,518||7,802||7,802||7,802||7,973||9,112||10,138||13,213||13,213||13,213||15,947|
|Annual tuition fees (AED) 2007-2008||7,085||7,085||7,194||7,194||7,194||7,466||7,466||7,466||7,630||8,720||9,701||12,644||12,644||12,644||15,260|
- 2013-2014 total fees include tuition fees and activity fees. Additional fees include admission and registration fee AED 500 (new admissions, non-refundable), student insurance charge AED 100. Bus transport costs (annual) AED 4,000 (Al Ghusais) to AED 6,750 (Ajman).
- 2012-2013 fees include "optional" activity fees of AED 2,091-4,183. It is not clear how optional they are. Admission and registration fee AED 500 (non-refundable), student accident insurance charge AED 100. Extra costs for bus transport (AED 450-675 per month), books and stationary, uniforms. Fees payable in three instalments KG1 to Year 10, two instalments Years 11-13.
- 2009-2010 Bus transportation fees AED 300 (Al Ghusais) to AED 550 (Jumeirah, Ajman) per month depending on location.
- 2008-2009a fees in italics unconfirmed, not clear if for 2008-2009 academic year. Previous information was fee range of AED 8,500-15,300 for 2008-2009?
- 2007-2008 fees structure from KHDA information, unconfirmed, and unclear if applicable for that year.
- 2006-2007 fees 6,500-12,000 dhs? Add 20 dhs for prospectus and admission forms, 250 dhs registration fees, 250 dhs admission fee, transport fees (not found).
- Years 10 and 11 are IGCSE, Year 12 is AS Level, Year 13 is A-Level.
- Location is 7a St (?), Al Nahda 2 community, Al Ghusais (Al Qusais). Behind HCT Dubai Women's College.
20 May 2013
- A new Al Diyafah International School in Abu Dhabi (DIS) is planned with a September 2013 opening date.
21 August 2009
- Added separate page for Al Diyafah Nursery Kindergarten to be included in the List of Dubai nurseries.
- No malware warning seen in Google search results anymore for Al Diyafah school website.
01 September 2008 review
- Principal's name updated (was Mr Keenan Pimenta, appointed 2005), new principal starts 28 September 2008.
- AlDiyafah High School also called Al Diyafah School, Al Diyafah Pvt School.
- Previous heads were Mr Rocky Miller (principal, 1999-2005), Mr J Ferdinand (principal 1998-1999, headmaster 1994-1998)
- Al Diyafa School moved to new site in Al Ghusais in 2001. Facilities include playing field, tennis courts, basketball court. School buildings extended further for September 2006.
- Location is Al Diyafah St according to KHDA information but Al Diyafah St is in Satwa not Al Nahda?
- ADHS was founded by Mrs Winnie D’Cunha (passed away in 1998).
- Google search results for Al Diyafah school have a warning about their website saying "This site may harm your computer." (checked 04 February 2009)
Schools in the same area as Al Diyafah High School
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Al Ameen School||1985||K-10||Arab, Islamic, UK||4,703-5,330|
|Al Salam Private School||1988||K-10||Arabic, UK||11,120-23,250||ASPS reviews|
|Central School Dubai||March 1982||K-12||Indian||3,718-6,545|
|Dubai Carmel School||1986||K-12||Arabic, UK||11,755-18,110||DCS reviews|
|Pristine Private School||1992||K-12||UK||8,220-15,405||PPS reviews|
|Sheffield School Dubai||September 2004||K-12||UK||21,400-40,400||SSD reviews|
Last update 13 September 2014
General comments - might not apply to Al Diyafah High School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Dubai might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- British schools in Dubai
- Best British school in Dubai - add your vote and/or comment to the forum topic.
- Study in Dubai - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Dubai - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Dubai - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Dubai education||Nurseries in Dubai | Schools in Dubai | New schools in Dubai 2019-2020 | Special needs in Dubai | Colleges in Dubai | Universities in Dubai | KHDA | KHDA school inspections ||
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.