Elite Private School
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Elite Private School in Abu Dhabi
|School name||Elite Private School|
|Type of institute||private profit-making K-12 school|
|Curriculum or Student Nationality||Arabic, Islamic, US|
|Qualifications or Courses||HS Diploma, SAT, TOEFL|
|Head of school||Hatem Darwish (Principal)|
|Executive body or owner||Radiant Educational Investment, Ali Bin Ahmad Al Dhaheri|
|Number of students (approx)|
|Number of staff (approx)|
|School area, location map||Al Bateen, Al Mushrif - location map|
|Postal address||PO Box 41231, Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|School fees structure||AED 15,000-22,000 (needs update)|
|Teacher salary range||5,000-7,000 dhs per month (2007-2008)|
|Student satisfaction rating|
|Parent satisfaction rating|
|Teacher job satisfaction rating
(by teachers, not about teachers)
|Voting disabled on mobile|
Elite Private School admissions, reviews, notes
Start a new topic in the Abu Dhabi school reviews forum with comments about this school.
The Elite Private School in Abu Dhabi (TEPS, EPS, EPSAD) tuition fee schedule, reviews, and general information
- Updated fees information not supplied.
- 2012-2013 (source unknown, not clear if 2011-2012 or 2012-2013) tuition fees AED 15,000-21,000, admission registration fee AED 500, bus transport AED 4,000-5,000. Another figure seen (unknown source also) is AED 15,000-22,000.
- Curriculum followed is an American system or program, with High School diploma, SAT, and TOEFL exams and qualifications.
- Number of staff and students not supplied.
- Location information Al Bateen, Al Mushrif area. Off 19th St, near 15th and 26th minor streets.
- 2015: Dr J. Daniel Hollinger, Supervisor or head of school during relocation to new campus. Previously managed set up of the new Amity Indian School.
21 October 2013
- TEPS is a villa school with relocation plans? Radiant Education says "Radiant has been steadily progressing in making arrangements from all fronts to help The Ellite Private School [sic] relocate and expand to become a full fledged school from a villa school that it is today. Having got the govt. approved land and other formalities being in place it should only be a matter of time when this major transition will eventually happen to benefit one and all."
- New location is apparently Mohamed Bin Zayed City (MBZ City) and opening date in 2014? A Khaleej Times report 30 May 2013 said As a villa school, he has no solution to the safety issue till he moved to his 18,000sqm new school in Mohammed bin Zayed City in 2014, referring to comments made by the principal, Hatem Darwish, about the ADEC school inspections.
- Email address updated to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are possibly still valid.
- Official website now at www.elitepvtschool.com (date of change not supplied). Previous domains were www.ep-school.net (is now spam) and www.d3p.net (has malware warning in Google Chrome, didn't check further).
- Head's name updated to Hatem Darwish (Principal), started position in August 2010? Previous information was Abdel Rahman Mansour (Abdulrahman Mansour) (Director).
- TEPS is not related to the Elite Music School Abu Dhabi (Elite Music Institute or Academy)?
- Contact tel is +971-2-6665000 and school is located in Khalidiya (Khalidiyah) according to the UAE Yellow Pages?
15 January 2012
- Management of The Elite Private School -Abu Dhabi taken over by Radiant Education in Abu Dhabi in November 2011. Not clear if that means Radiant has been employed as a management consultant or operator, or Radiant has invested in the school and taken over ownership.
- Previous information was owner and/or chairman is Ali Bin Ahmed Al Dhaheri. Unknown if that's still the case.
12 December 2009 review
- The Elite Pvt School-Abu Dhabi-UAE website updated to www.ep-school.net, although website at www.d3p.net also still available.
12 April 2008 review
- Full name is The Elite Private School (TEPS). It is probably not the most elite private school in the world though.
- Approximately half the students are UAE nationals, most of the remainder are other Arab nationals. Teaching staff are multinational.
Schools in the same area as Elite Private School
|School name||Level||Curriculum||School fees||Reviews|
|Al Dhabiania Model School||primary||Arabic, UAE|
|Al Manhal International School Abu Dhabi||K-12||Arabic, UAE||7,700-14,600|
|Al Nahda National School Girls||September 1983||K-12||UAE, UK, US||19,800-24,000|
|Hamoodah Bin Ali School||UAE|
|Khalifa Bin Zayed Secondary School||secondary||Arabic, UAE|
|Sherwood Al Tawan School IGCSE||September 2006||K-12||Indian, UK||SATSI reviews|
|Vision Private School||K-12||Arabic, UAE, UK||6,000-12,000|
Last update 22 October 2013
General comments - might not apply to Elite Private School
- Many popular schools are full for 2020-2021. New schools in Abu Dhabi might have places.
- Allow extra for books, extra-curricular activities, uniforms, trips, etc if not included in school fees.
- American schools in Abu Dhabi
- Study in Abu Dhabi - list of curriculums and qualifications.
- Teaching jobs in Abu Dhabi - how to apply, best schools, scams to watch out for.
- Teaching in Abu Dhabi - general information about working as a teacher in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi education||Nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Schools in Abu Dhabi | New schools in Abu Dhabi 2019-2020 | Special needs in Abu Dhabi | Colleges in Abu Dhabi | Universities in Abu Dhabi | ADEC | ADEZ|
|UAE schools||Abu Dhabi schools | Ajman schools | Al Ain schools | Al Gharbia schools | Dubai schools | Fujairah schools | RAK schools | Ruwais schools | Sharjah schools | UAQ schools | UAE schools|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.