Property in Dubai
Property in Dubai category, overview, list of property developments, real estate projects, developers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, and other emirates in the UAE.
Headings or pages in this category
Property in Dubai, Property in UAE.
Other emirates - Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Fujairah. And cities - Al Ain.
Property in UAE
Property in Dubai
- Apartments in Dubai - significantly out of date
- Buying a property in Dubai - one page, multiple headings, also for Selling a propery in Dubai, Mortgages in Dubai.
- Dubai Land Department.
- Free zones in Dubai - pages also for UAE, other emirates.
- Freehold property areas in Dubai
- Holiday homes in Dubai - no page yet
- Islands in Dubai
- Mega-projects in Dubai< Property Developments in Dubai
- Mortgages in Dubai > Buying a property in Dubai
- Property law in Dubai - significantly out of date. For ownership, buying, selling. See also Rental property law in Dubai.
- Property developers in Dubai
- Property developments in Dubai - see also Projects in Dubai, Mega-projects in Dubai
- Projects in Dubai < Property Developments in Dubai
- Owning a property in Dubai
- Rent cap in Dubai (and UAE)
- Rent Index in Dubai < index apartments, villas, freehold
- Rental property in Dubai > Apartments in Dubai, Rent Index Dubai, Rent Cap Dubai, Sharing a villa in Dubai.
- Rental property law in Dubai - for tenants and landlords. See also Property law in Dubai for legal issues related to ownership.
- RERA - Real Estate Regulatory Authority (or Agency?) in Dubai.
- Selling a property in Dubai > Buying a property in Dubai
- Visa for property owners in Dubai - another page for UAE.
Property market in Dubai
- 19 Dec 2013 (WAMi) - the Dubai real estate market is the fastest growing out of 41 cities around the world based on rate of property price increases according to the Global Property Guide (UK) (GPG). Sale prices increased 6.5% in 2013Q3, and were 21% higher compared to Dec 2012 (or for the first 9 months of 2013 - unclear report). Property price meltdown in Dubai was an overall drop of 53% from 2008Q3 to 2011Q3 according to the GPG report or press release. House prices in Taiwan (or Taipei, report unclear) rose 15%, and in Tallinn, Estonia rose 12.5% from Jan to Sep 2013.
- Dec 2013 - Knight Frank (UK), a property consultancy, said house prices in Dubai rose 28.5% from Jan to Sep 2013.
Property companies or developers pages already existing
Developer pages to add Dubai-based
- Damac Properties
- Emaar Properties
- Meraas Holding (Meeras)
Developer pages UAE-based, not Dubai
- Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi, merged with Sorouh?
- RAK Properties, Ras Al Khaimah.
- Sorouh Real Estate, Abu Dhabi, merged with Aldar?
Property developments or communities pages already existing
Table: Type (community, compound, free zone, master development, building). Ownership (freehold, lease, UAE, GCC).
Free zone pages
Other emirate property development pages
Holiday homes in Dubai
Holiday home short term rentals in Dubai new law Dec 2013
07 Dec 2013 (Dubai Media Office PR) - Decree No. 41 of 2013 issued by Sheikh Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai, regulating the holiday home rental market in Dubai. The law applies to the emirate of Dubai, not other UAE emirates.
- The decree says that those who want to rent out a furnished residential apartment, townhouse, villa, or other property on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, must obtain a licence from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing in Dubai (DTCM).
- The responsibilities of the DTCM are to
- define accommodation standards, and procedures for licence applicants,
- accept, process, approve or deny licence applications,
- inspect holiday rental properties,
- create a database of rental properties in Dubai.
- Licences will be issued only for property in certain areas (list not supplied).
- "Holiday Home" properties will be classified as either "Standard" or "Deluxe", the categories being added to the current hotel classifications. Unclear if this means Holiday Homes can also be granted a hotel rating level, or only one of the two new categories.
Last update Wednesday 25-Dec-2013. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.