Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai Properties Group
Dubai Properties Group (DPG) (renamed from Dubai Properties) is a Dubai Government owned real estate and property developer in Dubai, UAE. DPG is a subsidiary of Dubai Holding.
Dubai Properties list of projects and developments
Tiger Woods Golf Community Dubai
- Tiger Woods development suspended according to news reported 31 January 2011 (Middle East Golfer magazine). Dubai Properties intends to restart the project when market conditions are more favorable.
- Tiger Woods Dubai is a partnership between Tatweer, a subsidiary of DPG, and Tiger Woods Design.
- Development area about 55 million square ft with 287 villas and mansions, a boutique hotel, and clubhouse.
- Tiger Woods designed golf course completion date scheduled for September 2009. In February 2010, Dubai Properties said they had completed 8 holes.
- Villa prices in November 2007 were AED 44m-84m ($12m-$23m).
Dubai Properties contact details
Last update Friday 04-Feb-2011. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.