Ramadan 2013 Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE
Ramadhan in 2013 information for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, UAE. List of activities, Iftar and Suhoor deals, other Ramadan deals, and places open during the day that serve food and drink. For a list of dos and donts in the UAE, general and background information, see the Ramadan information page.
Ramadan dates 2013 in the UAE
||Imsak Times² (Dubai)
||Fajr Times² (Dubai)
||10 July 2013
||07 August 2013
- Estimated dates in italics until confirmed by moon sighting committee in the UAE.
- Fajr/Imsak and Iftar/Magreb times are for Dubai. Add 4 or 5 minutes for Abu Dhabi, subtract 4 minutes for RAK, subtract 4 or 6 mins for Fujairah. Some variation in times seen in different sources (Gulf News, Khaleej Times, The National, islamicfinder.org, etc). UAE newspapers usually publish all prayer times (Fajr, Dhuhur, Asr, Magrib/Maghrib, Isha).
- 07 Aug 2013 - Last day of Ramadan announced on Wed 07 Aug 2013, First day of Shawal and Eid Al Fitr starts on Thu 08 Aug 2013.
- 09 Jul 2013 (Google - results for "Ramadan 2013" or "Ramadan 2013 dates") - "Ramadan 2013 began in the evening of Monday, July 8 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, August 7 Dates may vary."
- 09 Jul 2013 (WAM) - last day of Shabaan is 09 July 2013, and first day of Ramadan will be 10 July 2013.
- 18 Mar 2013 (WAM) - according to the Sharjah Planetarium, first day of Ramadan will be 10 July 2013 (01 Ramadan 1434 H), last day will be 08 August 2013.
Eid Al Fitr 2013 dates
- 31 Jul 2013 (WAM) - Eid Al Fitr holidays announced for the public government sector as 29 Ramadan (Wednesday) to 03 Shawal (Saturday or Sunday), and for the private sector as 01-02 Shawwal (08-09 or 09-10 August 2013). Exact dates will depend on whether Ramadan ends on Wednesday 07 or Thursday 08 August 2013.
- 18 Mar 2013 (WAM) - according to the Sharjah Planetarium, first day of Shawwal and Eid Al Fitr will be Friday 09 August 2013.
UAE Moon Sighting Committee 2013
- 04 Jul 2013 (WAM) - UAE moonsighting committee established.
- Headed by Dr Hadef Jua'an Al Daheri (Dr Hadif Jua'an Al Dhaheri, Dr Hadif bin Jowan Al Dhahiri), UAE Minister of Justice.
- Members include:
- Sultan Saeed Al Badi - Abu Dhabi Judicial Department Undersecretary
- Mohammad Bin Hamad Al Badi - UAE Ministry of Justice Undersecretary
Ramadan guidelines for non-Muslims
See Ramadan UAE for more detail but a very brief summary is: do not eat (or chew gum), drink, or smoke in public during the day anywhere in the UAE including in your car and at the beach. You should be more conservative with your dress sense in public - shoulders and legs should be covered.
Workers and labourers in UAE during Ramadan
In 2010, construction workers, labourers, and others working outside during the day in the summer months were permitted to break their fast during the day if conditions made it too difficult for them to continue fasting, according to a Fatwa on the www.awqaf.ae website dated 05 August 2010. Unknown if this still applies in later years. See UAE workers and Ramadan for more details.
Iftar cannons in UAE - 2011 information, should be similar for 2013
Locations of cannons being fired to signal Iftar - worth a look ... or listen. If you haven't heard it before, you'll probably jump. Sharjah Police will hand out free meals in Sharjah to spectators (Gulf News 26 July 2011).
- Dubai - Deira, Karama, Safa Park Gate 4 (Jumeirah). Also Burj Khalifa-Downtown Dubai area (in the triangle park opposite side of Dubai Fountains to the Dubai Mall), new location for 2013.
- East Coast (Sharjah emirate): Al Dhaid - police station, Dibba Al Hosn - Sheikh Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Qasimi Mosque, Kalba - Tarif Mosque, Khor Fakkan Corniche - Al Bukhari Mosque.
- Sharjah: Al Badiah - Mussalah, Al Buheira Corniche - Al Noor Mosque, Al Falaj - Cultural Palace, Al Jarina - Al Sarri Mosque, Al Khan - Al Huda Mosque, Al Murqab - Bara Bin Azib Mosque, Talaa Mosque.
Ramadan timings and opening hours Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, UAE 2013
To be updated. See UAE Ramadan hours 2012 for previous information which is probably similar in 2013.
Date of information in brackets, if not 2013 check with organisation for confirmation. Opening hours not supplied or confirmed for 2013 unless noted.
- Banks in Dubai and UAE - Saturday or Sunday to Thursday 0900-1400 approximately, some with earlier openings and later closings, especially in Dubai shopping malls. Larger branches might be open evenings from 2100-2300 or similar.
- Bus stations in Dubai operated by the RTA (2013) - times apply to "All Week Days", not clear if that means 7 days per week or Sun-Thu only.
- Bus stations (normal public bus services)
- Al Ghubaiba 1 and 2, Al Qouz Industrial Area, Al Qusais (Al Gusais), Al Satwa, Gold Souk - 0600-2400.
- Jebel Ali - 1000-2200.
- Bus stations for Dubai metro feeder buses
- Abu Hail, Etisalat - 1000-2200.
- Burj Khalifa, Ibn Battuta, Mall of the Emirates, Rashidiya - 0700-0100 (next day).
- Bus stations - Intercity and commercial
- Al Ghubaiba, Bur Dubai, Sharjah - 24 hours
- Meydan - Al Ittihad, Abu Dhabi, Deira, Al Sabkha, Sharjah - 0600-2400
- City Center, Karama, Ajman, Fujeirah - 0600-2200
- Hatta - 0530-2200
- DEWA - Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (2013)
|Dubai city and Jebel Ali
|Head Office, Zabeel East (by Wafi Center)
||Customer Service Center
|Al Hudaibah, near Dubai Drydocks
|Al Manara Center, Sheikh Zayed Rd
||Customer Service Center
|Al Quoz Sustainable Building
||CSC (location map)
|Al Twar/Al Towar
||Customer Care Center
|Al Wasl Center
| Ayal Naser (Ayyal Nasser), Deira
|Burj Nahar Center
||Customer Service Center
||Customer Care Center
||Customer Service Center
|Jebel Ali Industrial Area
||Customer Service Center
| Umm Ramool
|Outside Dubai city
- Directorate of Residency and Expatriate Affairs offices (Naturalisation and Residency Departments) - all offices open 0900-1800 daily but presumably only Sunday to Thursday.
WAM reported the UAE Ministry of Interior as announcing "All service ports at these directorates will work from 9AM until 6PM continuously to ease up rush and customer congestion during the Holy month" (2012).
- DNRD Dubai 0800-1800 (assumed to be for Sunday-Thursday). Residency department at Mirdiff Arabian Center also open 2130-2400 (again, assumed to be for Sun-Thu). Other UAE NRD offices assume 0900-1400 unless otherwise indicated. During Eid Al Fitr (when almost everything government related is closed), the Dubai immigration office at the Bin Sougat Center is open from 2130-0030 (2010).
- Dubai Central Laboratory (2012) - working hours 0900-1400 Sun to Thu.
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) (2012 information) - 0800-1400 Sunday to Thursday, applies to Membership and Documentation Services Department at head office, Jebel Ali branch office, and and representative offices at Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) and Al Aweer. Membership and Documentation Services Department at the main office and the Jebel Ali Branch also open 0900-1300 on Saturdays. Representative offices at the Department of Economic Development (DED) and Al Tawar Center open 0800-1300 Sunday to Thursday, JAFZA 14 office open 0900-1430 Sunday to Thursday.
- Dubai Children's City (2012) - opening times 0900-1600 Sat-Thu, closed Fridays during Ramadan (WAM news 19 Jul 2012).
- Dubai Customs (2012 information):
- Customs centers at Dubai Cargo Village, Al Maktoum International Airport - Cargo Terminal, Dubai Flower Centre, Jebel Ali, Coastal Berth, Al Khor Marine Operations, and Hatta Customer Service Centre open 24 hrs 7 days per week during Ramadan.
- Jebel Ali Customer Service Centre working hours 0900-1400 (not clear if 7 days or Sun-Thu - check with Dubai Customs about Fri and Sat, assume closed unless they tell you otherwise).
- Communication and eServices Department will receive customer inquiries regarding customs transactions, telephone toll free (in UAE) 800-80080 from 0730-1900.
- Postal Customs Center operating hours 0900-1700.
- Dubai Metals and Commodities Center 0800-1800.
- Al Khor Operations Center and Al Hamriyah Center 0800-1700.
- Service centres at Ducamz, Silicon Oasis, Dubai Textile City, and Dry Port and Claims and Collection at Dubai International Airport Free Zone and Cargo Village - 0900-1400.
- Port Rashid centers and Customs Declaration Clearance at the Customs Declaration Management Department - from 0800-1400
- Customs Declaration Management Department - 24 hrs 7 days per week for clearing customs declarations, 0900-1700 for declarations service (cancellation or amendment).
- Dubai Ferry (2013) 1100-2200. Times apply to "All Week Days", not clear if that means 7 days per week or Sun-Thu only.
- Dubai Health Centers (UAE government Ministry of Health Dubai Medical District) (2012 information):
- Outpatient visits from 0900-1400 (not clear if weekdays only or if Fridays and Saturdays included - check with clinic first).
- Evening shifts from 2030-2400 on Sunday to Thursday at Al Rashidya, Hor Al Anz, Al Ittihad, and Al Aweer Health Centers.
- Hor Al Anz Health Center also open for evening shift from 2030 to 2400 on official holidays and Fridays (Saturdays ommitted from supplied information, unknown if that means it's closed or not).
- Dubai International Airport - operates as normal 24 hours per day after passport control and customs. McGettigan's bar (used to be the Irish Village) and VIP lounges might serve alcohol during the day. Some landside cafes (Costa Coffee for example) and restaurants might be open, including food court in T1 for takeaways and possibly eating on site if done discretely.
- Dubai Metro operating hours (2013) - Red Line start time 20 minutes earlier during Ramadan according to some reports but might just be referring to the Metro Express start time (5:30 am on the Red Line)? RTA Ramadan timing information is the same as the normal Dubai Metro operating hours.
- Red Line: Saturday-Wednesday 0530-2400, Thursday 0530-0100, Friday 1300-0100. Some reports said start time would be 0550 for the Red Line Sat-Thu, but RTA press release said 0530 (for the Red Line, not the Green Line).
- Green Line: Saturday-Wednesday 0550-2400, Thursday 0550-0100, Friday 1300-0100.
- Don't eat in trains, even at Iftar, or you risk a fine. Breast-feeding on trains also not allowed (Gulf News 28 July 2011). Train frequency reduced - "Just like every year, we reduce the frequency of trains operating during Ramadan," according to Ramadan Abdullah Mohammed, Director of the Rail Operations Department, RTA (Emirates 24-7 report 29 Jun 2013).
- Dubai Municipality (2012) - working hours 0900-1400, Sun to Thu.
- Federal government ministries and departments (2012) - working hours for employees 0900-1400 Sunday to Thursday.
- Fujairah Medical District (goverment centers) (2012 information):
- Muraished, Al Madina, and Kadfa Health Centers open 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 (midnight - presumably, supplied information said 1200 noon) from Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2400 on Fridays, 0900-1300 and 2030-2400 on Saturdays.
- Al Qarya, Dhadna, Al Tubain, Wadi Sidr, and Al Siji Health Centers open 0900-1300 and 2030-2300 from Sunday to Thursday, 0900-1300 on Saturdays.
- Merbeh and Al Badia Health Centers open 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 from Sunday to Thursday.
- Al Badia Health Center also open 0900-1300 only on Saturdays.
- Ministry of Labour (UAE MOL) (2012 information) - 0900-1730.
- Parking Dubai payment hours for public parking in RTA Dubai Municipality areas (free parking outside the times stated) (2013):
- Fish Market Deira - 0800-1300 and 1600-2300. Times apply to "All Week Days", not clear if that means 7 days per week or Sun-Thu only.
- TECOM - Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Knowledge Village - 0800-1800 Sat-Thu, free parking on Fridays.
- Multi-level parking garages - 24 hrs, 7 days per week.
- All other areas - 0800-1300 and 1900-2400 Sat-Thu, free parking on Fridays.
- Parks in Dubai (public parks operated by the Dubai Municipality) (2012):
- Swimming pools in Mushrif Park and Al Mamzar Park will be closed for maintenance during Ramadan, and reopen for Eid Al Fitr.
- Al Mamzar Park open from 0800-2300
- Creek Park open from 0900-2300
- Jumeirah Beach Park open 0700-2000
- Mushrif Park open 1100-2200
- Residential and Pond Parks from 0800-1400
- Safa Park open from 1100-2300
- Zabeel Park open 1100-2300
- Post offices in the UAE (2012) - open 0900-1400 Sat-Thu, closed Fridays. Some of the main or larger post offices open 0900-1700 but none open in evenings according to WAM news release 19 Jul 2012 (in previous years some post offices open 2200-2400). Dubai Airport post office open 24 hrs 7 days per week (after passport control for departures, in terminal 1).
- All post offices are closed on the first day of Eid Al Fitr, and only main post offices are open on the other days of Eid Al Fitr, from 0900-1300. Main post offices open are: Abu Dhabi Central Post Office and Hamdan Post Office in Abu Dhabi; Al Ain Central Post Office; Dubai Central Post Office and Al Khor Post Office; Sharjah Central Post Office and Al Ghuwair Post Office; Ajman Central Post Office, Umm Al Quwain Industrial Post Office; Ras Al Khaimah Central Post Office, Al Uraibi Post Office; Fujairah Central Post Office, Dibba A Fujairah Post Office and Khorfakkan Post Office (2012).
- Public transport - see Dubai Metro, Water Buses and Water Taxis. Dubai Taxis operate 24 hours 7 days so no change during Ramadan, although it might be difficult to find a taxi around Iftar time since many or most taxi drivers are Muslim, and will be breaking their fast.
- Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Medical District (government health centers and clinics) (2012 information):
- Ras Al Khaima Health Center 0900-2400 (midnight) Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2400 on Fridays, 0900-1300 and 2030-2400 on Saturdays.
- Al Mamoora and Al Jazeera Health Centers 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 from Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2400 on Fridays, unknown for Saturday (information not supplied).
- Al Munaei Health - unclear information supplied - might be 24 hours per day. Or 0900-2400 from Saturday to Thursday, and 2030-2400 on Fridays.
- Al Rams Health Center 0900-1300 and 2030-2300 from Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2300 on Saturdays.
- Al Humranya, Al Jeer, Julphar, and Khat Health Centers open 0900-1200 from Sunday to Thursday.
- Shoaka Health Center open Monday to Wednesday only from 0900-1200?
- Kadra Health Center open 0900-1200 from Sunday to Thursday.
- Safni, Shamal, Al Nakheel, Al Thait, Saif Bin Ali, and Digdaga health centers open 0900-1300 and 2030-2300 from Sunday to Thursday.
- RTA Dubai Customer Service Centers (all are closed Fridays) (2013):
- Al Barsha, Deira, Karama, Umm Ramool - 0900-1400 Sun-Thu
- Al Manara, Al Twar - 0900-1800 Sun-Thu
- Al Awir (Al Aweer) - 0900-1400 and 2000-2400 Sun-Thu
- Sharjah Medical Centers and Health Clinics (government) (2012 information):
- Al Qaraen Health Center 0900-2400 Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2400 on Fridays, 0900-1300 and 2030-2400 on Saturdays.
- Al Riqqa, Al Sabkha, Waset, Al Khalidyia, Al Hamryia, Dibba Al Hosn, and Luluaia health centers open 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 on Sundays to Thursdays.
- Wasit Health Center 2030-2400 on Fridays, 0900-1300 and 2030-2400 on Saturdays.
- Al Rafea and Al Dhaid Health Centers from 0900-1200 on Sundays to Thursdays.
- Al Maleeha and Al Thumaid Health Centers 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 from Sunday to Thursday. Closed Fridays? On Saturdays from 0900-1200 only.
- Al Musalla Health Center 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 from Sundays to Thursdays, 2030-2400 only on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Wadi Al Helw open 0900-1300 and 2030-2300 on Sundays to Thursdays.
- Al Nahwa Health Center open 0900-1300 and 2030-2300 on Sundays to Thursdays.
- Abu Mousa and Al Madam Health Centers open 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 (not clear if 7 days or only Sun-Thu). On call duty available 24/7.
- Shopping malls in UAE - most will operate extended hours in the evenings with closing times between 2200 and 0100, or possibly 0200. Later closings more likely for larger malls and/or on Thursday-Saturday nights. Opening times are unlikely to be different. Malls will usually be very quiet during the day which is great if you don't like crowds.
- Sharjah Museums mostly open 0900-1400. Some open 0930-1330 instead. Some open 2100-2300 in addition to morning hours.
- Theme parks in UAE - check with individual theme parks. Opening hours might vary and/or ride availability might be reduced. On the plus side, they will usually be less busy during the day (but busier in the evenings).
- UAE federal government offices (2009) 0900-1400 Sunday-Thursday.
- Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) (Um Al Qiwain) Medical District (government facilities) (2012 information):
- Al Khazan, Al Salma, and Falaj Al Mualla Health Centers open 0900-1200 and 2030-2400 (midnight) from Sunday to Thursday, 2030-2400 only on Fridays, and 0900-1300 and 2030-2400 on Saturdays.
- Vehicle licencing and registration centers in Dubai (RTA) (2013) - 0900-1500 and 2100-2400, Sat-Thu. Applies to Wasel Vehicle Testing, ENOC Tasjeel, Tamam Al Kindi Vehicle Testing, Mumayaz Vehicle Testing, Shamil Vehicle Testing, Cars & Al Shirawi.
- Water Bus Dubai (2013) 0700-2400. Times apply to "All Week Days", presumably means 7 days per week, not Sun-Thu only.
- Water Taxi Dubai (2013) 1000-2400. Times apply to "All Week Days", presumably means 7 days per week, not Sun-Thu only.
Restaurants and cafes daytime opening hours in Dubai and UAE during Ramadan 2013
- Dubai Airport (2012 information, unchanged for 2013?) - airside F&B outlets open 24 hrs 7 days as normal for dine-in. Landside public food court area in Terminal 1, and Costa Coffee outlets in T1 and T3 also open for dine-in. T2 outlets landside might be closed daytime. Alcohol available at McGettigan's in T1 airside after passport control? In 2012 was previously the Irish Village, alcohol available 24 hrs.
- Dubai Festival City - some food court restaurants possibly open for takeways (2010). Hard Rock Cafe open from 1200 (2013)? Bistro Madeleine in the Intercontinental Hotel (2013).
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) update: Sino Chai, Building 27, open Tue-Sun 1130-1600 and 1830-2200, tel +971-4-4355650 (2013). See also 2010 information for timings for other outlets (most open daytime but closed evenings and Fridays).
- Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) - most, or all, coffee shops and restaurants open for dine-in behind yellow curtains during the day (curtains opened after Iftar) to shield gluttonous diners from public view. Some outlets closed on Fridays and/or Saturdays. Subway is open 24 hours 7 days per week. DIFC smoking area not available in 2013 (was available up to 2012?). Caramel closed completely for Ramadan 2013. Gramercy open daytime Sun-Fri (closed Sat) although DIFC reception might tell you it's closed (no alcohol but can smoke inside during the day), Wheeler's open 1000-0200 daily (no alcohol before 8pm).
- Dubai Marina (2013) - Thyme Restaurant Oasis Beach Tower.
- Golf Clubs in Dubai - unknown for 2013, maybe some of them.
- Hardees (2013) - some or all outlets open for drivethru and takeaways.
- KFC (2013) - some outlets open daytime for takeaways only (from 1200, not 1000 as advertised).
- Limetree Cafe (2013) - Al Quoz cafe open? For takeaways only (unconfirmed)?
- Mall of the Emirates (MOE or MOTE) (2013) - some food court outlets and cafes for takeaways only. Cheesecake Factory open for takeaways only before Iftar. More Cafe closed before Iftar. For dine in, only Salomontini (tel +971-4-3475844) and Karam Beirut at the Ski Dubai end. Apres closed before Iftar, Saint Maxim closed for renovation and renaming (to Saint Tropez). Or walk through to the Kempinski Hotel - Aspen open 24 hrs for dine in, 1792 bar open for coffee etc (smoking permitted).
- McDonald's (2013) - some outlets open for takeaways and drivethru only from 1000 or 1200 until Iftar. Closed completely from about 0400 until 1000 or 1200.
- Mirdiff City Center (2013) - some food court restaurants open for takeaways only. No dine-in facilities before Iftar.
- Palm Island Jumeirah (2013) - The Burger Joint in Atlantis Resort.
- Shakespeare & Co cafes - All branches closed daytime Ramadan 2013 (Shakespeare FB says "Our branches will be open from Iftar until after midnight throughout Ramadan" - 09 Jul 2013).
- Starbucks (2013) - some outlets open daytime for takeaways only (unless in one of the free zones where shops are open for dine-in e.g. DIFC). The drivethru Starbucks on Jumeirah Beach Rd (Umm Suqeim area) is open for takeaways, dine-in closed before Iftar.
- The Dubai Mall (2013) - some food court restaurants for takeaways (Burger King, Charlie's Subs, McDonalds, etc). The upstairs food court seating area is not available (was closed off for eating takeaways only in 2010). Some of the other outlets might be open for takeaways (Costa Coffee?). All outlets in Souk Al Bahar closed during the day (including Shakespeare Cafe - was open in previous years, not in 2013).
- Tim Hortons cafes and coffee shops (2013) - some or all outlets open for takeaways only during the day. Sheikh Zayed Road and JBR The Walk have 24 hr outlets.
- Wafi City (2013) - Marry Brown Chicken (Merry, Mary) in the upstairs food court open for takeaways only, no dine-in facilities anywhere. Nearby The Pyramids has a few outlets that are open. Cactus Cantina open 1200-2400 food and drinks (non-alcoholic before 8pm), smoking area at bar. Carter's from 1100-0100 (smoking ok), tel +971-4-3244100. Ashas Indian restaurant (open 1230-1500 and 1930-2400, tel +971-4-3244100). SpinDubai 1300-1600 daytime (smoking area). Medzo Italian restaurant for lunch +971-4-3244100. Cactus Cantina 1200-2400 (smoking area). Thai Chi 1200-1500 for lunch. Sevilles Spanish tapas bar and Vintage wine and cheese bar closed daytime during Ramadan.
- SpinDubai (Spin Dubai) (2013) - ping pong table tennis (100 dhs for 30 minutes) with your drinks, lounge bar. Open 1300-1600 and 2000-2400 (until 0200 Wed, Thu, Fri). Smoking permitted daytime.
- Thai Chi restaurant (2013) Wafi City Pyramids - open 1200-1500 for Thai buffet lunch AED 119 dhs including drinks (non-alcoholic), and a-la-carte.
See Ramadan 2012 information for possible events, Iftar and other deals which might be repeated in 2013. Information below to be updated when supplied.
Ramadan 2013 Abu Dhabi
- To be updated as information is supplied.
Ramadan 2011 Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - free Iftar meal. Non-Muslims can attend (but dress conservatively)? Tel 800-555.
Ramadan 2013 in Al Ain
- Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort (Al Ain Zoo) - 2100-0200 (9pm to 2am), last entry tickets sold at 0100 (2010 information but presumably the same for 2013).
Ramadan 2013 Dubai Iftar and Suhoor meals and buffets, hotel deals
List of Ramadan Tents in Dubai 2013
Ramadan Dubai 2013 competitions, events, exhibitions, special offers
- To be updated as information supplied
Ramadan in Fujairah activities, tents, meals 2013
- To be updated when information supplied.
Ramadan in Ras Al Khaimah RAK events and Iftar meals 2013
Ramadan Sharjah 2013 events
Eid Al Fitr 2013 UAE