Restaurants, cafes, food and drink outlets open daytime during Ramadan UAE
2016 updates for Dubai
Ramadan 2016 forum dining topic. Reply with information about places open during the day which are not listed here, also any errors or updates. Use for Dubai and all UAE locations.
- Bars and restaurants which are open daytime do not serve alcohol before 2000 (8pm) serve alcohol daytime from noon or 1400, seems to be a change in regulations which started a few days after the beginning of Ramadan 2016. Includes hotels in free zones and hotels outside free zones. Bars and pubs with smoking areas permit smoking if they are open during the day.
- Many fast food places, especially at service stations, will have takeaways and deliveries but not dine in. For example Burger King, Hardees, KFC, McDonald's, Starbucks, Tim Horton's, etc.
Shopping malls in Dubai daytime dining (food courts are not open until 1200 noon)
- [?] Deira City Centre: food court?
- Dragonmart 2 (Dragon Mart) food court, some outlets open for takeaways (Hardee's, KFC, Magic Wok (?), McDonald's), small partitioned area to eat them in.
- [?] Dubai Festival City
- Dubai Mall: Upstairs food court but not before 12pm (noon). Some other outlets in mall open for takeaways: Costa Coffee, Paul's Cafe, Tim Horton's, Starbucks (not all of them), Caribou Coffee, etc. McDonald's and Subway in food court are closed for renovations though.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: nowhere for daytime dine-in (food court area closed for daytime dining). Some food court outlets, and Starbucks near Geant, open for takeaways.
- Mall of the Emirates: both upper and lower food courts open from 1200 (noon). Some other cafes open for takeaways. Some restaurants at Ski Dubai end open for dine-in.
- Mirdiff City Centre: both food courts with most outlets open for day-time dine in from 1200, a couple of other cafes and restaurants in mall open for takeaways (eat and drink in food court areas).
- Souk Al Bahar: nothing open for dine-in or takeaways (we couldn't find anywhere, update the forum topic if this is incorrect). Palace Hotel next door has Ewan restaurant open for dine-in, has a smoking area.
- Wafi Mall: no daytime dine in, MarryBrown open for takeaways, Wafi Center Pyramids nearby has several places open daytime from 1200, smoking area in Carter's Bar.
Daytime dine-in locations list by area
- Al Barsha, The Greens (Tecom renamed as Barsha Heights): Mall of the Emirates, hotels, see also DIC and DMC.
- Al Quoz:
- Arabian Ranches, Dubai Studio City, Dubai Motor City, Jumeirah Village: all takeaways and deliveries only except Studio City?
- Barsha Heights: Byblos Hotel Crown and Lion (but no bags or shopping allowed inside), Al Dente Italian Restaurant (has smoking area), Boutique 7 restaurant only, Costa Coffee and other outlets takeaways and deliveries only (previous years Costa Coffee was open for daytime dine-in).
- Bur Dubai: Wafi Center Pyramids - several outlets.
- [?] Business Bay:
- Deira: Deira City Center food court (?), some larger hotels.
- [?] Dubai Airport: airside everything open 24 hrs, including alcohol availability. Landside food court and costa coffee in terminals 1 and 3. Terminal 2? DWC?
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) food court open.
- Dubai Design District:
- Dubai Healthcare City: most or all outlets, but usually all are closed by late afternoon.
- Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC): most or all outlets. Gramercy hours changed during Ramadan, is open from 0800 weekdays (Sun-Thu), 1200 on Fridays, 1500 on Saturdays.
- Dubai Internet City (DIC): most or all outlets. French Bakery, Oregano, Rossovivo,
- Dubai Media City (DMC): most or all outlets. 1762, Avec (Aurora Tower), Cafe Bateel, Circle Cafe, Little Bangkok, Little More, Lounge Cafe Italiano (Arenco Tower), Pascal Tepper, Sushi Counter, The Kebab Shop, The Noodle House (Gloria Hotel), Urban Bistro (CNN Building), Vapiano (Thuraya Tower).
- [?] Downtown Dubai:
- The Pavilion on MBR Boulevard (Emaar Boulevard), daily 1000-0100 (FB).
- [?] Dubai Marina: hotels
- Emaar Communities (Springs, Meadows, Emirates Hills, The Greens, The Lakes):
- Jumeirah Park Pavilion:
- Meadows Village Centre: Costa Coffee and Niloo's Restaurant takeaways and deliveries only, no dine-in.
- Springs Town Center: Only takeaways and delivery (Tim Horton's, Starbucks, McDonalds), no dine-in. Shakespeare closed daytime.
- The Greens:
- The Lakes: Reform Social and Grill open for dine-in daily from 0700.
- Jebel Ali: The Galleries, JAFZA.
- Jumeirah (Umm Suqeim, Al Sufouh): Souk Madinat Jumeirah (?), Jumeirah Beach Hotel. La Brioche on Beach Rd (upstairs for dine-in), Starbucks on Sinyar Rd (takeaways only).
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers: many (but not all) outlets. Baldwin's Cafe has a smoking area, and is showing UEFA Euro 2016 games.
- Knowledge Village (KV): most or all outlets.
- Oud Metha: Wafi Pyramids, Dubai Healthcare City.
- Palm Jumeirah:
- Rashidiya (Al Warqaa, Umm Ramool):
- Satwa (Al Badaa):
- Sheikh Zayed Rd between Defense and Trade Center roundabouts: hotels or go to DIFC.
- Tecom - see Barsha Heights.
Daytime dine-in list by name (if more than one location).
- 1762: DIFC, DMC, and The Galleries open for dine-in (closed in weekends).
- Costa Coffee: many or most outlets open for takeaways, some for dine-in (free zone areas, Dubai Airport).
- Circle Cafe (FB): only DMC, DHCC, Studio City locations for dine-in. Other locations open for deliveries.
- La Brioche: Jumeirah Beach Rd Umm Suqeim 2 (2016) open upstairs, other locations in Dubai closed until Iftar.
- Shakespeare & Co cafes: closed daytime?
- Starbucks: some open for takeaways in shopping malls and other locations. Open for dine-in in free zone areas.
2016 updates for Abu Dhabi city
2016 updates for Al Ain (and other AUH emirate locations), Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, Sharjah, UAQ
2015 updates for Dubai
Ramadan 2015 forum daytime dining topic.
- In smaller shopping malls with no dine-in area during the day, ask nicely at one of the outlets selling takeaways and they might direct you to the staff canteen area where you can sit and consume your purchase. Don't expect this to be the case at all shopping malls, especially not the larger malls. It seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
- Information about opening times can be confusing or inconsistent. As is information about what is legally permitted. Some sources will say nothing is open daytime except in 4 and 5 star hotels, some will say there are secret places which are open daytime but they are not allowed to inform customers about timings (not even on Facebook or Twitter). Clearly some degree of information is permitted since UAE based magazines and newspapers publish lists of places which are open daytime. And many or most places in free zones are open normal hours during the day for dine-in.
- Outlets open in DMCC areas (Jumeirah Lakes Towers) are required to post the Ramadan operating licence in a public place, on which it clearly says the establishment is permitted to offer dine-in facilities as long as they are not visible to the public unless they enter the premises.
Daytime dine-in locations by name (short list, see next list by area for more places)
- Atlantis Hotel - see Palm Jumeirah.
- Baker and Spice Dubai (ref FB 17 Jun 2015):
- Souk Al Bahar: 8am - 7pm take away. 7pm - 11pm dine in (normal service). SAB branch also open for dine-in even though it looks closed.
Souk Al Manzil: 8am - 7pm take away. 7pm - 11pm dine in (normal service).
Dubai Marina: 7pm - 11pm dine in (normal service).
Take away and home delivery details to be announced soon.
- Four Seasons Resort Jumeirah Beach Rd (tel +971-4-2707777 - check, looks incorrect, is a Deira number):
- Coya (Peruvian restaurant), open 1230-1530 for lunch daily, tel +971-4-3169600.
- Hendricks bar, open 1300-0200 for drinks and snacks (no alcohol before Iftar).
- Suq, open 0630-1130 for breakfast, 1300-1600 for lunch.
- Jones the Grocer, conflicting information provided, seems to be closed or takeaways and deliveries only in Dubai, takeaways or dine-in in Abu Dhabi. FB page announced Abu Dhabi 0900-2230 (some stores vary) and Dubai Iftar-0200:
- Abu Dhabi: Al Mamoura from 0800 (1000 weekends), Al Muneera from 0830 (1000 weekends), Al Raha Gardens from 1000, Khalidiyah from 1000 (0900 weekends).
- Dubai: Al Manara from 0930, Al Safa from 0800.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Dhow & Anchor 1200-0100, La Veranda 1100-2230 (2330 on Thu, Fri), Villa Beach 1200-2330.
- La Brioche cafes: Jumeirah Beach Rd in Dubai open 0800-0100 (upstairs), tel +971-4-3387110 (other Dubai locations closed for daytime dine-in), some in Abu Dhabi open for daytime dine-in (see below Abu Dhabi cafes heading).
- Subway - some (not all) open for takeout and deliveries. Free zone locations open for dine-in.
- Al Ghurair Center shopping mall - very small closed off seated area in food court for eating of takeaways. Standing room only in evenings and weekends. Only a couple of food court restaurants open - KFC, Charley's Subs, McDonald's. And a couple of other places in the mall - Paul's.
- Al Wasl Square - most cafes and restaurants closed daytime. Some shops closed daytime or open later. Subway and Mooyah Burgers open for takeaway and delivery, Tim Horton's open for takeaway (no delivery).
- Deira City Center - food court at other end from metro entrance open for dine-in, most food court outlets open but Starbucks next to food court (and Starbucks at metro end) closed, go downstairs from food court to Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. A few other outlets in the mall open for takeaways during the day - Tim Horton's, Color Cafe, Paul's.
- DIFC most establishments have normal opening times with daytime eating and drinking. Some places with timings changed e.g. Gramercy.
- 1762 Gourmet Deli Company Cafe, open 0700-1800 Sun-Thu, closed Fri, Sat.
- Gramercy opening times changed during Ramadan [confirmed]: Sun-Thu open 0830-2400, Fri 1200-2400, Sat closed. Some sources say Sat 1600-2400, this is incorrect. Smoking area. Tel +971-4-4377511.
- Mint Leaf of London, open 1200-1400.
- Noodle House, daily 1100-2330?
- Zuma DIFC branch, daily 1230-0330. Closed Fridays?
- Downtown Dubai:
- Baker and Spice, Souk Al Bahar, daily 0800-2300 [confirm times], tel +971-4-4252240. Note FB page says open for takeaways only but SAB branch is open for dine-in. Knock on the door if no one standing outside to let you in.
- Manzil Hotel
- Palace Hotel: Ewan restaurant, no smoking.
- Vida Hotel, Downtown Dubai: La Serre Bistro and Boulangerie, open all day for dine-in breakfast, lunch, dinner, tel +971-4-4286969. Bistro upstairs has a smoking area.
- Dubai Healthcare City, Umm Hurair. Food court area locations should be open
as usual (Building 64, Block C):
- Circle Cafe open 1000-1730? Tel +971-4-4-3621944.
- Dubai Mall: Food court open for dine-in from 1200 (not before). A few other places open for takeaways (can eat and drink them in the food court area) including Tim Horton's, Costa Coffee.
- Dubai Media City (DMC):
- Avec, Aurora Tower, open 1100-0300 daily for dine-in. Tel +971-4-4303700.
- Little More Cafe, Business Central Towers, Sun-Thu 0800-2100, Fri-Sat 0900-1900, tel +971-4-4200100.
- Noodle House, daily 1100-2330?
- [??] Pascal Tepper French Bakery, near Dubai Islamic Bank and Radisson Blu Hotel (Building 6), open 0700-2100, tel +971-4-4542408. Abu Dhabi branch (IPIC Tower, IPIC Square) no information.
- Urban Bistro, daily for dine-in, delivery, takeaways 0900-1800 (ref FB 10 Jun 2015 and again 17 Jun 2015). Other sources say 0730-1800 or 0700-1800 (error), some sources say not open for dine-in (error or misleading)?
- Dubai Marina
- [?] Favorite Things children's play area, Dubai Marina Mall, open Sun-Wed 0900-2100, Thu-Sat 0900-2200, tel +971-4-4341984. For mothers and children only.
- [?] Movenpick Hotel, JBR
- Dubai Marina Mall - except for Favorite Things (cafe open daytime for mothers with small children?), takeaways and delivery only from a limited number of outlets. McDonald's, Chickenow, Le Pain Quotidien, Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) (?), Vivel Patisserie. All outlets in Pier 7 restaurant tower closed until Iftar.
- Dubai Outlet Mall - food court area has a small closed off dine-in section at the back, LH side as you walk towards the windows. Not obvious until you get there, and is a bit hot and sweaty with ineffective a/c in that area. Only a few outlets open for takeaways (to take away to the dine-in section) - Burger King, KFC, McDonald's, and Chow King. Other cafes and restaurants in the mall closed for dine-in or takeaways.
- Ibn Battuta Mall - nothing open for dine-in during the day. Some outlets open for takeaways and/or deliveries ... Starbucks either end (not the middle one), Tim Hortons, Flippin Pizza; and in food court area KFC, McDonald's, London Fish & Chips, Krispy Kreme Donuts. Not a complete list.
- Jumeirah (Jumeirahs 1-3, Al Manara, Al Wasl, Al Safa, Umm Suqeims 1-3):
- See also Four Seasons resort Beach Rd.
- La Brioche cafe, Jumeirah Beach Rd, open from 0800-0100 daily, upstairs for dine-in, free parking backside (limited, turn right just after the cafe), tel +971-4-3387110.
- Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) - see Dubai Marina.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) - many places open for daytime dine-in, some only for takeways, this list very incomplete:
- Cluster A: Pizza Express (Jazz@PizzaExpress), Movenpick Hotel, open Sat-Wed 1200-0100, Thu-Fri 1200-0300, tel +971-4-4416342.
- Cluster D, near JLT metro station (list of places open daytime, others in Cluster D are all closed daytime):
- Ananda Bhavan, Indian vegetarian, tel +971-4-2767389, dine in, Lake Terrace Tower.
- Betawi Indonesian restaurant, dine-in from 1200, tel +971-4-4542329.
- Flames Grills & Curry, dine in from 1200, tel +971-4-4526664.
- Il Donaccino doughnuts and coffee or hot chocolate, dine-in ok (open from 0900), tel +971-4-2767110.
- Just Falafel Street Food Cafe takeaways only no dine-in.
- Kailash Parbhat (Parbat) vegetarian supermarket, canteen style self-service for cheap daytime dine in.
- KCal, healthy food, takeaways and deliveries only during the day.
- Red Rose Mart & Cafe takeaways only no dine-in.
- Salt & Pepper Village takeaways only no dine-in.
- Cluster T: Friends Avenue Cafe, Fortune Executive Towers, open daily 0800-1800, tel+971-4-5545813. Public Cafe, open 0800-1900 daily, dine in. SUBites Biryani Restaurant, One Lake Plaza, open 1100-2300 (?) daily, dine-in, tel +971-4-4390535.
- Cluster U: [?] East Asian Kitchen, Al Seef Tower 3, open 1100-2200, tel +971-4-4226929.
- Cluster V: Baldwin Cafe, Gold Crest Views Tower. Open daily 1000-2400 dine in, smoking area, tel +971-4-4477024.
- Cluster Y: [?] Fraiche, Swiss Tower, open daily 0800-2200. [Presumably for children and mothers only] Kiddies Cafe, Lake Shore Tower, Cluster Y, open 1000-1900, tel +971-4-3608571. Play area for children, has a summer camp available. [?] Nofara Cafe, Swiss Tower, Cluster Y, daily 1100-2100, tel +971-4-4322023. Eclair La Petite Duchesse open daytime (seriously delicious eclairs).
- Mall of the Emirates (MOE, MOTE) and Kempinski Hotel (2015):
- Upper food court SkiDubai end, dine-in possible behind screens but not all outlets open. McDonalds is. Can also get takeaways from other outlets in MOTE and bring to food court area. Lower food court (other end of mall) closed for dine-in but some outlets open for takeaways.
- Paul's, Barista, Seattle's Best Coffee, Shake Shack, Costa Coffee all open for takeaways - consume in upper food court if you want to stay in mall. Starbucks closed until Iftar. Several other places open for takeaways.
- St Tropez, Salamontini, Karam Beirut (smoking permitted), all open from 1200 for dine-in. Apres closed until 7pm.
- [Check opening time] Aspen, Kempinski Hotel, open from 1200, tel +971-4-3410000.
- Salero Tapas Spanish restaurant and bar, Kempinski Hotel, open from 1100 for dine-in, smoking area.
- Mirdif City Center (Mirdiff City Centre): South Food Court area (near Borders book shop) open for dine-in eating of takeaways from food court and other outlets. Not very many places open daytime though - only Nawab Indian, Panda Chinese, McDonalds, KFC, Costa Coffee. North Food Court (above Carrefour) closed for dine-in but some outlets open for takeaways, take them to the South Food Court area to consume. A few other places open for takeaways - Caffe Nero, Paul's, Ocean Basket seafood restaurant.
- Palm Island Jumeirah:
- Anantara The Palm: The Lotus Lounge afternoon tea 1500-1700 Sat-Thu, AED 145 pp, tel +971-4-5678304.
- Asia Republic, Atlantis Hotel Resort, 1200-2200 Sat-Wed, 1200-2300 Thu-Fri. Tel +971-4-4262626.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Palm Island: Sultans Lounge Afternoon Tea and Jing Tea Pairing 1430-1830 daily, AED 225, tel +971-4-4530444.
- Sheikh Zayed Road between Trade Center and Defence roundabouts: a few places open for takeaways, none or almost none for dine-in (we haven't found any) except in hotels. Or go to DIFC.
- Emirates Towers: E.T. Sushi, and Alta Badia. Both open for lunch from 1200-1500.
- Souk Al Bahar - see Downtown Dubai. Only Baker & Spice open for dine-in. Burger Rebel open for takeaways and possibly deliveries. All other outlets closed until Iftar.
- Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Souk), includes Mina A'Salam, Al Qasr:
- Koubba Bar open 1000-0200 (0300 on Thu-Fri)
- Noodle House: takeaways only
- Pierchic open 1230-1530 for lunch (not Sundays)
- Perry & Blackwelder's Original Smokehouse 1200-0200
- Segreto open 1200-2330.
- Tortuga, daily 1200-2400.
- TECOM area: Costa Coffee opposite Byblos Hotel open 24 hrs for dine-in. Rose and Crown in Byblos Hotel open from 11am, smoking permitted.
- Wafi Center and Pyramids (2015 timings):
- Nothing open in shopping center daytime except MarryBrown in food court for takeaways only.
- Pyramids restaurants: Carter's (smoking area, 1200-0200), Asha's (1200-1500), Thai Chi (1200-1500), Cactus Cantina (from 1200) open for daytime dine-in. Seville's, Vintage, Qbara open from 2000 (8pm). Medzo closed for Ramadan. Spin Dubai and Maset Al Yakout information not provided. FB post from 2014 has different timings.
Check or update
- 25°55° Cafe Bistro, Dubai Marina
- Bidi Bondi, Palm Jumeirah
- Business Central Towers: Little More
- Carluccio's - open in Abu Dhabi, Eastern Mangoves. Dubai branches no information provided.
- Citywalk - all cafes, restaurants closed daytime. Paul's might be open for takeaways.
- [??] Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club: Boardwalk restaurant, daily 1200-0100, tel +971-4-2956000.
- Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa: Loca
- Dusit Thani
- [Children's play area, probably restricted to mums and kids only] Funky Monkeys Playland cafe, open from 0900 to 2000 or 2100, Sheikh Zayed Road, Safestway Supermarket, tel +971-4-3884114.
- [Not open daytime, or no information for 2015] Hard Rock Cafe, Festival City
- La Cantine du Faubourg
- La Petite Maison
- Lime Tree Cafe
- Meydan Hotel: Farriers International Restaurant: breakfast buffet 0630-1100, lunch 1200-1500, tel +971-4-3813111.
- Milk & Honey Gourmet Cafe: Palm Jumeirah branch (Shoreline Building 10) open 24 hrs (?), tel +971-4-4328686. Mercato mall branch unknown, tel +971-4-3433733. Emirates Hills Town Center 1 branch unknown, tel +971-4-4356363. Another new branch not open yet.
- Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate
- Movenpick Hotel JBR - The Talk: breakfast 0630-1030 (buffet AED 100), lunch 1230-1500 (buffet AED 130), tel +971-4-4498888.
- More Cafe - Gold and Diamond Park branch closed, Dubai Marina branch closed daytime, DIFC branch open.
- Noodle House
- Paul's Cafe (Paul Bakery and Restaurant) - some or all branches open for takeaways only? Deira City Center open for dine-in 0830-2400 (check, seems unlikely, might be incorrect information), tel +971-4-2958404.
- Pret To Go
- Reform Social & Grill, The Lakes. Open daytime for dine-in. From 0800-0100, tel +971-4-4542638.
- Shakespeare's Cafe (Shakespeare & Co.): Silicon Oasis 7 Towers branch open 0700-0200 (?), tel +971-4-3209072. Other branches (Al Safa closed daytime)? Souk Al Bahar branch closed for renovations.
- Spikes Bar, Emirates Golf Club, open from 0600, tel +971-4-4179800.
- Sophie's Cafe, Riva Complex, Shoreline Apartments (building 8, Al Nabat). Open 0900-2100, tel +971-4-4515982.
- The Dubai Mall: La Porte Des Indes?
- [??] The Pavilion, Downtown Dubai, daily 1000-0100?
Abu Dhabi restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars open daytime during Ramadan
2015 list, by outlet or hotel name
- Abu Dhabi Country Club: Mondo Pizzeria, 1200-0200, tel +971-2-6577785.
- Al Ain Palace Hotel: Kuya Juan, 1200-1500 and 1900-0300, tel +971-2-6794777.
- Cafe Arabia, Villa 37, Mohammed Bin Khalifa St, 0830-2330, tel +971-2-6439699.
- Carluccio's (ref FB 17 Jun 2015):
- [?] Carluccio's Eastern Mangroves, open from 0900 or 1000 to 2300 or 2330 daily, tel +971-2-6412231.
- Carluccio's The Galleria branch open from 0900 for takeaways and delivery only.
- Carluccio's Yas Mall branch closed daytime.
- Fairmont Bab Al Bahr: CuiScene, 0630-1030, 1200-1530, tel +971-2-6543238.
- Jones the Grocer [check timings, FB page says 0900-2230]:
- Khalidiya branch: 1130-2300, tel +971-2-6395883.
- Al Mamoura branch: 0900-2300 Sun-Thu, 1000-2300 Fri-Sat, tel +971-2-4438762.
- Al Raha Gardens, Gardens Plaza branch: 1130-2230 daily, tel +971-2-5574882.
- Al Muneera branch: 0900-2300 daily, tel +971-2-6767141.
- La Brioche, tel +971-2-6419811 [check which branches and timings, not all of them open for daytime dine-in, some timings supplied seem to be incorrect].
- Delivery 0800-1500 at following branches: Boutik Mall tel +971-2-6436473, Al Seef +971-2-6414211, Khalidiya +971-2-6813353, Khalifa City +971-2-5567076, Khalifa Street +971-2-6269300.
- Al Ain, Al Khabisi branch, open for delivery 1000-1300 and 1800-2200.
- Daytime dine in: Khalifa City branch tel +971-2-5567076 from 0800-1300 (might be a typo, timings also given as 0800-0100). Khalidiya +971-2-6813353, Khalifa Street +971-2-6269300, Najda Street +971-2-6434822.
- All other branches open from Iftar to normal closing time.
- Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi, tel +971-2-6742020:
- Cafe Palmier, 0630-2200 daily.
- Wheat, 0700-1900 daily.
- Living Room Cafe, Khalidiyah, tel +971-2-6396654.
- Marriott Courtyard Hotel, Hamdan St: Fifth Street Cafe, 0600-1300, tel +971-2-6982222.
- Mikado Cafe, Al Hana Tower, Khalidiya, 0800-2300 daily, tel +971-2-6677557.
- Park Rotana: Cooper's Bar & Restaurant, 1200-0200 Sat-Wed, 1200-0300 Thu-Fri, tel +971-2-6573333.
- St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Corniche, tel +971-2-6944553:
- Cabana Bar & Grill, 0900-1900 non-alcoholic drinks only, no food.
- The St. Regis Bar, 1100-2300 daily, smoking area.
- The Terrace on the Corniche, 0630-1030 (or 1100 Fri-Sat) and 1300-1600 Sat-Thu, Friday brunch 1300-1600.
- Azura closed for Ramadan, other outlets open from sunset.
- The Third Place Cafe, Corniche Rd (or behind Corniche Rd), Villa T3, near Hilal Bank and Chevrolet, Khalidiya. Open 0800-2300 daily, tel +971-2-6811877.
- Zuma Abu Dhabi, The Galleria mall, open for lunch 1200-1500 daily, tel +971-2-4015900 (2015).
2015, by area or location
- Abu Dhabi Country Club: Mondo Pizzeria, 1200-0200, tel +971-2-6577785.
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club: Cafe 28, 0600-2400, tel +971-2-5588990.
- Al Raha Beach:
- Andiamo, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, 0800-2200 daily, tel +971-2-5565775.
- Cafe Firenze, Al Zeina, 0700-2400, tel +971-2-5564643.
- Nandos, Al Zeina, 1200-2330, tel +971-2-5558012.
- Nolu's Cafe, Al Bandar, 1100-2300 daily (FB), tel +971-2-5579500.
- Al Raha Gardens:
- Circle Cafe, 0800-2300, tel +971-2-5561550.
- Jones the Grocer, Gardens Plaza branch, 1130-2230 daily, tel +971-2-5574882.
- Al Maryah Island (see also The Galleria):
- Rosewood Hotel, Al Maryah Island: Aqua, 0630-1000 and 1200-1530, tel +971-2-8135552.
- Eastern Mangroves Promenade:
- [Check timings] Carluccio's Eastern Mangroves, open from 0900 or 1000 to 2300, tel +971-2-6412231.
- Flooka, 1200-1500, Iftar-0130, tel +971-2-4418244.
- Masdar City:
- Jim’s Kitchen Table, 0900-2100 daily, tel +971-2-4919401.
- Saadiyat Island:
- Fanr, Manarat Al Saadiyat, 1000-2300, tel +971-2-6575888.
- Hawksbill Restaurant, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, 0600-2200, tel +971-2-4998107.
- Safina, Saadiyat Beach Club, 1200-1500, tel +971-2-6563500.
- St Regis Saadiyat Island, tel +971-2-4988888: Olea Restaurant open for Breakfast, Lunch, Iftar until 2100, and Dinner from 2100-2300. Turquoiz Bar closed daytime, open 2000-0100. 55&5th The Grill and Sontaya closed until 13 Jul, Manhattan Lounge closed for Ramadan. Pool and beach club lunch from 1200-1830.
- Souq Qaryat Al Beri:
- Noodle House, 1200-2330, tel +971-2-5581699.
- Sowwah Square - see The Galleria
- The Galleria, Al Maryah Island:
- Bentley Bistro & Bar, 1200-0200, tel +971-2-6262131
- Nolu's Downtown Cafe, The Galleria mall, open 1100-1500 (FB) or 1600, and again from 1800, tel +971-2-6441516.
- Zuma Abu Dhabi, 1200-1500 daily for lunch, from 1900 for dinner, tel +971-2-4015900.
- Yas Links Golf Club, Hickory's Sports Bar, 0630-2400, tel +971-2-8107710.
- The Foundry, Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, 1200-1500, tel +971-2-8184888.
2014 and before, or unconfirmed list, check for updates
- [Closed] Api Cae Gourmet, Khalidiya Tower A, Khalidiya, tel +971-2-6668909, www.apicae.com (was open from 2011-2014).
- Cafe Arabia, Mushrif. Open from 0830-2300, takeaways only before Iftar.
- Crowne Plaza: Cho Gao (smoking area), Spaccanapoli (smoking area)
- Hilton Abu Dhabi: Toki
- Intercontinental Hotel: Belgian Cafe?
- Jones the Grocer
- La Brioche?
- Manarat Al Saadiyat: Fanr Cafe?
- Shakespeare Cafe - open 0700-1900 for takeaways only? Dine-in after Iftar.
- Social Hub Cafe?
- Traders Hotel: Afya
- Yas Links?
- [Hardly daytime dine-in] Zaatar W Zeit, Salam Street and other locations, 1600 or 1800 to 0500 daily, tel +971-2-6769940.
2014 updates for Dubai and UAE
Weekdays are Sun-Thu, weekends are Fri-Sat. Establishments listed here are open for dine-in during the day during Ramadan unless otherwise stated. Many more places in Dubai (mostly shopping mall food courts) are open for takeaways and deliveries only.
- Andiamo's Cafe, Dubai Healthcare City, building 25, open 0700-1900 daily.
- Balcony Bar, Shangri-La Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd, check opening times.
- Cafe Barbara, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd, open 0700-2400 daily.
- Cafe di Casa, Gold and Diamond Park, opposite FGB metro station. Open 0800-2130 weekdays, 1600-2130 Friday, 1000-2130 Saturday.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd - several places open daytime: Cafe Barbara, Harvester's Pub, Al Fresco, Al Dana, Wagamama.
- DIFC (Dubai International Financial Center) - all cafes and restaurants open daytime. Hours vary. Caffe Nero, Caribou Coffee, Dome Cafe, Gloria Jean's Coffee, Gramercy (see separate listing), Mint Leaf of London (1200-1500 and after Iftar, check), More Cafe (see separate entry), Starbucks.
- Dubai Healthcare City (daytime dine-in status) - Adiamo's building 25 open (0700-1900), Subway building 25 open 24 hrs. Food court and Caribou Coffee building 34 Block C most open behind curtains from about 0900 to 1700 or 1800. Starbucks in building 27 is closed for the month of Ramadan.
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Dubai Marina, 25-55 Café Bistro open 0700-2300 during Ramadan.
- *Fraiche Cafe Bistro, Swiss Tower, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), open 0800-2000 (weekdays), 0800-1800 (weekends and holidays) - fraiche.ae information. Hours also given as 0800-2200, 0800-2400 or 1200-2400 (conflicting information supplied - check).
- Dubai Media City (DMC) - Certo (1200-1500, check), Circle Cafe, Pascal Tepper, Q43, Sushi Counter, The Kebab Shop (see separate entry), Urban Bistro (see separate entry), Vapiano.
- Gramercy, DIFC, open 0900-0200 weekdays, 1200-0200 weekends during Ramadan, dine-in food and drink daytime (no alcohol before 8pm), smoking area.
- *Hard Rock Cafe, Dubai Festival City, open 1200-0100 or 0200, [Check].
- Harvester's Pub, Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd, open from 1200 daily. Smoking area. Alcohol served after 8pm.
- La Serre Bistro and Boulangerie, Vida Hotel, Downtown Dubai, open daytime for breakfast 0700-1100, and lunch 1200-1500. Boulangerie section open 0700-2230 for coffee and French pain.
- More Cafe: DIFC branch open daytime during Ramadan (0800-2100 weekdays, 0900-1800 weekends). Gold and Diamond Park branch, opposite FGB metro station, Sheikh Zayed Rd, open 0700-1900, last orders 1800 (not 1200-2400 as given in some sources). More Cafe Al Murooj and MOE information not provided, closed daytime during Ramadan?
- Nelson's Bar, Media Rotana, TECOM, open 1200-0100, smoking area, no alcohol before 8pm.
- Park Central, Park Place tower, Sheikh Zayed Rd between Trade Center and Defense roundabouts. Information supplied said open 24 hrs during Ramadan but this is incorrect (open 24 hrs outside Ramadan period). During Ramadan is open 1900-0500 daily (or nightly) during Ramadan, no takeaways daytime either. Same building has a Cafe Bateel open for takeaways only from 0800-0100 so your trip isn't completely wasted. Or go to Crown Plaza nearby.
- Reform Social and Grill (bar), The Lakes, Emirates Hills, open 0700-2400 or 0900-2400, or until 0200 (conflicting information supplied, check - sign outside says they open 0800). No alcohol before 8pm. Special 2 for 1 meal offer from 1200-1700 on weekdays (Sun-Thu).
- *Salamontini, Mall of the Emirates, open 1200-0100 (check, not confirmed).
- The Kebab Shop, Zee Tower, Dubai Media City, open 1200-2400. DMC location only open for daytime dine-in according to TKS Twitter, not other locations (Abu Dhabi, Discovery Gardens, Dubai Sports City, JAFZA, Sharjah).
- The Pavilion, Downtown Dubai, MBR Boulevard. Open 1000-0100, daytime during Ramadan, as originally stated. Previous information was first 1000-0100, changed to 1900-0100 (closed daytime) then back to 1000-0100 during Ramadan. Saturday buffet brunch for 99 dhs.
- *Urban Bistro, CNN Building, Dubai Media City, open 0700-1800 or 0700-2200 (weekdays), 0800-1700 or 0900-1800 (weekends), conflicting information supplied, first timings stated is UB website information.
- Wagamama, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd, open 1200-2400 daily for dine-in.
- Wafi Pyramids (daytime dine in status) - Cactus Cantina open, Carter's open (1200-0200), Thai Chi open 1200-1500 for lunch. [Asha's check], Seville's closed, Medzo closed, Spin Dubai closed, Vintage closed (evenings also closed during Ramadan).
*information needs to be checked or confirmed.
Unconfirmed, or changes to previous information
- *Basta Art Cafe, Al Fahidi Historical District (Bastakiya), possibly open daytime - vague information seen, not confirmed.
- Boulevard Cafe, Downtown Dubai, Manzil Hotel - closed for renovations during Ramadan in 2014. Listed here because in 2013 it was open for dine-in during the day during Ramadan.
- Manzil Hotel, Downtown Dubai - hotel is closed for renovations from beginning of Ramadan, except for Nezesaussi Grill while football is on, but only open evenings after Iftar.
- Nezesaussi Grill, Manzil Hotel, downtown Dubai - open from 7pm or 8pm evenings only, closed daytime during Ramadan.
- The Dubai Mall - some outlets in food court and other areas open for takeaways only. No dine in facilities except in The Address hotel.
- *XVA Art Gallery, Al Fahidi Historical District (Bastakiya), open 1000-1800 with new outdoor airconditioning they said. Not confirmed if cafe is operating during day, but Basta Art Cafe nearby is possibly open daytime.
Supermarkets, hotels, gas stations, shopping malls in Dubai and UAE during Ramadan
- In general, supermarkets, service stations and similar outlets in the UAE are open during the day during Ramadan, and will sell food and drink (but not for consumption on the premises, in your car, or in public).
- Supermarkets in Dubai, and service stations, have pies, prepared meals, salads, sandwiches, snacks.
- Large high end 4 or 5 star hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi will usually have daytime dine-in facilities and room service, some hotel pool areas might also allow food and drink (but no alcohol during the day).
- Larger shopping malls in Dubai might have takeaway facilities from food court restaurants and other cafes but few, if any, will have dine-in facilities open during the day. Mall of the Emirates at the Ski Dubai end, and The Dubai Mall Food Court (in 2011, not in 2012 or 2013) are a couple with dine-in areas that we know of.
- Food court areas might have some outlets that allow takeaways. Only likely in larger malls in Dubai.
- Some drive-thru (and non-drivethru) fast food outlets like Burger King or McDonalds in Dubai (but probably not other emirates) for takeaways.
- In other emirates, especially Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, it will be difficult to find anywhere to eat or drink during the day. A supermarket or service station will be the only likely places, but not for dine-in, and perhaps Fujairah hotels on the East Coast, and Ras Al Khaimah hotels.
- No establishments anywhere in the UAE will serve alcohol during the day during Ramadan, at least not that we've heard of, except airside only at Dubai airport. Unknown if also at Abu Dhabi airport or Sharjah airport.
- Young children (up to about 11 or 12 years old) can eat and drink in public during the day since Muslim children are not required to fast before puberty, although some do, or fast for part of the day. But try and be discreet about it - find a quiet corner in a food court rather than walk through the middle of a shopping mall with your sprogs slurping on an ice cream.
Individual hotels and outlets within hotels are not listed since most 4 and 5 star hotels in Dubai will have somewhere open during the day.
*[update needed] See also the coffee shops open Ramadan during the day in Dubai topic in the forum.
List of cafes, coffee shops, restaurants open daytime during Ramadan in Dubai
TL;DR version - go to DIFC. Easy access by metro (Emirates Towers station, not Financial Center station), free underground car parking for 1 hr (free all day during weekends), good selection of restaurants and cafes open during the day. Most or all shopping malls won't have anywhere you can sit and eat or drink during the day (Mall of the Emirates is one exception if you go to the hotel restaurants at the Ski Dubai end). Some malls will have a few food court outlets open for takeaways only. McDonalds, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, KFC, Hardees, etc will be open for drivethru and walk in takeaways in many locations.
Year of validity in brackets, will be updated if information supplied, don't count on outlets being open during current Ramadan even if they were previously.
Food and drink outlets open during the day during Ramadan will not always be obvious, to be discreet, not because it's illegal - a special licence is needed from the Dubai Municipality to operate for dine-in during daylight hours in Ramadan (costs about AED 5,000 or AED 10,000 in 2010?).
Some places (very few actually, we only found one or two) might let you consume takeaways on the premises even if closed for normal dine-in, but we don't want to name them specifically since we're not sure if that's legal or not.
No alcoholic drinks served anywhere in Dubai before 8pm during Ramadan 2013 (except airside after customs and immigration at Dubai Airport).
- Asha's (2013) (Indian restaurant) - Wafi Center Pyramids, open 1230-1500 and 1930-2400, tel +971-4-3244100.
- Bistro Madeleine (2013), Intercontinental Hotel Dubai Festival City, open 1200-1500 and 1800-2300, tel +971-4-7011127.
- Boulevard Cafe (2014) - closed for renovations during Ramadan in 2014. Previous info (2013): on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard (was Emaar Boulevard), next to Al Manzil Hotel, Downtown Dubai (Old Town Dubai) - open 0700-0100 during Ramadan, French food and coffee, smoking area outside (hot but shaded).
- Burjuman Center - all restaurants and cafes closed until Iftar (2010).
- Cactus Cantina (2013) - Wafi Center Pyramid, open 1200-2400 food and drinks (non-alcoholic before 8pm), smoking area at bar.
- Costa Coffee shops and cafes - some but not all outlets open during the day. Usually ones at Dubai Airport, EK Group locations, free zones in Dubai (not Fridays), and maybe some of the freehold developments in Dubai (2010).
- Deira City Centre - takeaways only from some food court outlets. City Center Hotel restaurants closed until Iftar (2010).
- Downtown Dubai and Old Town Dubai (2013) - Boulevard Cafe Al Manzil Hotel open for dine in during Ramadan, Starbucks and 800 Pizza open for takeaways only before Iftar. Al Manzil Hotel, Vida Hotel, The Address Hotel, have daytime dine in restaurants or cafes.
- Dubai Airport - food and drink outlets in the departures terminals after customs and passport control are open 24 hrs, also the public food court area in Terminal 1, and Costa Coffee outlets in T1 and T3. Not clear if outlets open during the day in T2 (assume not unless you have information otherwise). Burger King. Subway, and the Indian restaurant in T3 departures area also open, with sectioned off eating area for dine in. Alcohol available at McGettigan's (previously the Irish Village) in T1 after passport control (2012)?
- Dubai Festival City - some food court restaurants possibly open for takeways (2010). Hard Rock Cafe open from 1200 (2013)? Bistro Madeleine in the Intercontinental Hotel (2013).
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) - Automatic Restaurant (1100-2000), Costa Coffee (0700-2100 Sun-Thu, 0700-1400 Sat, closed Fridays), Cafe Supreme (0900-1600), Caribou Coffee (0900-1500), Emmanuel Cafe (0900-1700), Starbucks (0700-2200, closed Fridays during Ramadan). Most or all outlets probably closed on Fridays (2010). Sino Chai, Building 27, open Tue-Sun 1130-1600 and 1830-2200, tel +971-4-4355650 (2013).
- Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) - most, or all, coffee shops and restaurants open for dine-in behind yellow curtains during the day (curtains opened after Iftar) to shield gluttonous diners from public view. Some outlets closed on Fridays and/or Saturdays. Subway is open 24 hours 7 days per week. DIFC smoking area not available in 2013 (was available up to 2012?). Caramel closed completely for Ramadan 2013. Gramercy open daytime Sun-Fri (closed Sat) although DIFC reception might tell you it's closed (no alcohol but can smoke inside during the day), Wheeler's open 1000-0200 daily (no alcohol before 8pm).
- Dubai Internet City - food court outlets open but not on Fridays, except for Subway sandwiches which is open 24 hrs (2010).
- Dubai Knowledge Village - some or all food court restaurants and cafes open (2009).
- Dubai Mall - see The Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Marina (2013) - Thyme Restaurant Oasis Beach Tower.
- Dubai Marina Mall - all food and drink outlets closed for dine-in until Iftar, some open for takeaways only (Gourmet Burger Kitchen GBK, Subway, McDonalds, etc). But Mazina in the Dubai Marina Mall The Address Hotel is open for breakfast and lunch during the day (2010).
- Dubai Media City - food court outlets open, but not on Fridays. Smoking tent or area (2008)? Sushi Counter (2013) open every day (not sure about Fridays)?
- Golf Clubs in Dubai - unknown for 2013, maybe some of them.
- Friday Brunch at Emirates Golf Club and other hotels / clubs. No alcohol served at brunches during Ramadan (2009).
- Hardees (2013) - some or all outlets open for drivethru and takeaways.
- Hofbräuhaus (2013) JW Marriott Dubai, Deira - open 0900-2400 daily, tel +971-4-6077977.
- Ibn Battuta Mall - some food court outlets open for takeways only (unconfirmed)?
- KFC (2013) - some outlets open daytime for takeaways only (from 1200, not 1000 as advertised).
- Limetree Cafe (2013) - Al Quoz cafe open? For takeaways only (unconfirmed)?
- Limetree Cafe (2011) - Ibn Battuta, Jumeirah, Media City Lime Tree cafés closed during Ramadan. Al Quoz cafe open for takeways from 0800-1800 every day. Gourmet to Go in Media City open 0730-1600 Sunday to Thursday (next to the Limetree Cafe in Media City). Catering available Sat-Thur 0900-1800, tel +971-4-3256325, email email@example.com (email 01 August 2011).
- Madinat Jumeirah - see Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Mall of the Emirates (MOE or MOTE) (2013) - some food court outlets and cafes for takeaways only. Cheesecake Factory open for takeaways only before Iftar. More Cafe closed before Iftar. For dine in, only Salomontini (tel +971-4-3475844) and Karam Beirut at the Ski Dubai end. Apres closed before Iftar, Saint Maxim closed for renovation and renaming (to Saint Tropez). Or walk through to the Kempinski Hotel - Aspen open 24 hrs for dine in, 1792 bar open for coffee etc (smoking permitted).
- McDonald's (2013) - some outlets open for takeaways and drivethru only from 1000 or 1200 until Iftar. Closed completely from about 0400 until 1000 or 1200.
- Medzo Italian restaurant (2013) - Wafi Center Pyramids, open for lunch, tel +971-4-3244100.
- Mirdiff City Center (2013) - some food court restaurants open for takeaways only. No dine-in facilities before Iftar.
- More Cafe (2013) - not all of them. Gold & Diamond Park (near First Gulf Bank metro station) open 0700-1900 tel +971-4-3234350, and DIFC branches open daytime in 2013.
- Old Town Dubai - see Downtown Dubai.
- Palm Island Jumeirah (2013) - The Burger Joint in Atlantis Resort.
- Shakespeare & Co cafes - All branches closed daytime Ramadan 2013 (Shakespeare FB says "Our branches will be open from Iftar until after midnight throughout Ramadan" - 09 Jul 2013).
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (2013) - almost everything closed for dine-in during the day, only Toscana Italian restaurant open for daytime dining - opening hours 1200-2400, Noodle House closed daytime, opens at Iftar. Some outlets open for takeaways only - Costa Coffee, Dome Cafe, Starbucks. Places look closed, you'll have to search a bit for the entrance - try some closed doors.
- SpinDubai (Spin Dubai) (2013) - ping pong table tennis (100 dhs for 30 minutes) with your drinks, lounge bar. Open 1300-1600 and 2000-2400 (until 0200 Wed, Thu, Fri). Smoking permitted daytime.
- Starbucks (2013) - some outlets open daytime for takeaways only (unless in one of the free zones where shops are open for dine-in e.g. DIFC). The drivethru Starbucks on Jumeirah Beach Rd (Umm Suqeim area) is open for takeaways, dine-in closed before Iftar.
- Sushi Counter (2013) Dubai Media City CNBC Food Court - open 1100-2400 daily (Fridays?) tel +971-4-3751096.
- TECOM (2013) - Byblos Hotel Crown and Lion bar open 1100-0130, tel +971-4-448800. Media Rotana Hotel Nelson's Bar open 1200-1530 and 2000-0230, tel +971-4-4350000.
- Thai Chi restaurant (2013) Wafi City Pyramids - open 1200-1500 for Thai buffet lunch AED 119 dhs including drinks (non-alcoholic), and a-la-carte.
- The Burger Joint (2013), Atlantis Jumeirah Palm Island, open 1100-2200 Sat-Wed and 1100-2300 Thu-Fri, tel +971-4-4262626.
- The Dubai Mall (2013) - some food court restaurants for takeaways (Burger King, Charlie's Subs, McDonalds, etc). The upstairs food court seating area is not available (was closed off for eating takeaways only in 2010). Some of the other outlets might be open for takeaways (Costa Coffee?). All outlets in Souk Al Bahar closed during the day (including Shakespeare Cafe - was open in previous years, not in 2013).
- Thyme Restaurant (2013), Oasis Beach Tower Dubai Marina, open 1230-1530 and 1900-2300, tel +971-4-3154200.
- Tim Hortons cafes and coffee shops (2013) - some or all outlets open for takeaways only during the day. Sheikh Zayed Road and JBR The Walk have 24 hr outlets.
- Toscana Restaurant (2013) - in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, open daily from 1200-2400 during Ramadan, tel +971-4-3666730, entrance is not so obvious, try a couple of doors.
- Vivel Patisserie - open for takeaways only. Some locations serve coffee. Jumeirah Beach Rd location (La Plage Apartments) serves food (sandwiches, breakfast, etc) and drinks for takeaway only, tel +971-4-3443232, open 0730-midnight, maybe 0730-0200 Thu-Fri during Ramadan.
- Wafi City (2013) - Marry Brown Chicken (Merry, Mary) in the upstairs food court open for takeaways only, no dine-in facilities anywhere. Nearby The Pyramids has a few outlets that are open - Carter's from 1100-0100 (smoking ok), tel +971-4-3244100. Ashas Indian restaurant (not all day though). SpinDubai 1300-1600 daytime (smoking area). Medzo Italian restaurant for lunch +971-4-3244100. Cactus Cantina 1200-2400 (smoking area). Thai Chi 1200-1500 for lunch. Sevilles Spanish tapas bar and Vintage wine and cheese bar closed daytime during Ramadan.
- Wox (2013) (noodles) Grand Hyatt Dubai, Oud Metha - open 1200-2330 daily, tel +971-4-3172222.
Older information (year of validity in brackets)
- Beach House Cabana restaurant (2010) - Jumeirah Palm Golden Mile between apartment buildings 5 and 6, open 1200-2400 Sat-Wed, 1200-0100 Thu-Fri. No alcohol before Iftar. Smoking allowed.
- The Greens (2009) - Berts Cafe takeaways and deliveries only before Iftar.
- Beach Park Plaza opposite Jumeirah Beach Park (2009) - Circle Bagels for takeaways (and deliveries?), open from 0800, tel +971-4-3428177.
- Central Perk (2009) - Umm Suqeim for takeaways, Rashidiya unknown.
- Dubai Marina Mall (2009) - Favorite Things children's area coffee shop.
- JBR The Walk (Marina Walk) (2009) - Paul Cafe - takeaways only.
- Pizza Express (2009) - Jumeirah/Umm Suqeim location - takeways (and deliveries?) only from 12pm-Iftar except Fridays 1:30pm-Iftar, tel +971-4-3945616. Dine in after Iftar.
- Wagamama (2009) - SZR Crowne Plaza for dine in, The Greens for takeaways.
- Zuma Restaurant in DIFC The Gate Village (2010) - open as normal, including Friday Brunch (AED 265 during Ramadan). Tel +971-4-4255660 for reservations.
Last update Monday 04-Jul-2016. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.