Dubai Festival City Mall - Dubai Festival Center
Dubai Festival Centre is the Dubai Festival City shopping mall, a large shopping center on the Deira side of Dubai Creek near Business Bay bridge with cinemas, food court, restaurants, cafes, ACE Hardware, and IKEA furniture store. List of shops and guide to DFC.
Dubai Festival City
Dubai Festival City (DFC) consists of a large shopping mall, concert venue, entertainment area, boat marina, commercial and residential buildings, and hotel accommodation.
Dubai Festival City Shopping Mall
The Dubai Festival City shopping mall is called the Festival Centre, or Dubai Festival Center, but most people in Dubai refer to it as Dubai Festival City or DFC.
Dubai Festival Centre list of shops
- Ace Hardware
- Hyperpanda hypermarket
- Marks and Spencer
Dubai Festival Centre Cinema
Dubai Festival City Restaurants
Festival Waterfront Centre
Dubai Festival City Marina
Dubai Festival City Intercontinental
Dubai Festival City news and updates
- 22 July 2011 (The National) - John Lewis, a UK department store chain, is reportedly not setting up a franchise with Al Futtaim Group in the Middle East. Previously the two organisations were in talks to establish John Lewis stores in the region, with one of the first ones to open in Dubai Festival City in 2012. Waitrose in Dubai is a supermarket chain which might have some John Lewis products as Waitrose in the UK is part of the John Lewis Group.
- 26 July 2011 (press release) - new mothers and children shopping area launched (area 14,000 sq ft with 14 stores). New shops open so far include Angels (fashion clothing brands including Baby Dior, Junior Ferrari, Kenzo Kids, Paul Smith), Bumble Bee (car seats, educational toys, strollers, etc), Crocs (funny looking plastic shoes), Jacadi Paris (French clothing, shoes, accessories), Lapin House (Greek clothing, shoes, accessories), Lovely Lace (gifts and teddy bears), Lovely Lace Baby (clothing), Marasil (clothing and accessories). Other shops planned include A Piece of Cake (confectionery), Gingersnaps (clothing and accessories).
- 11 October 2010 - Ladybird children's clothing store opened in the Festival Centre, Dubai Festival City. Ladybird is part of the Toys "R" Us group (press release 11 October 2010).
- 08 August 2010 (press release) - Testoni flagship store opened in Dubai Festival Mall, area 140 sq meters, location Ground Floor. First Testoni boutique store in the Middle East opened in DFC June 2010. Testoni sells luxury Italian shoes and footwear, leather goods, and accessories for men, women, and children. Testoni is based in Bologna, Italy, founded in 1929. Testoni products have been sold since around 1990 in Rodeo Drive boutique stores, operated by UAE Trading.
- 05 August 2010 - new shops opened in 2010 Q2 (press release): Wendys Arbys fast food in the food court, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Pronto Italian gourmet cafe, Blanco women's fashion clothing, Kid Couture children's fashion, CK Underwear for knickers, The Society Shop men's clothing, Rage sports and sports clothing, A.Testoni shoes and leather goods, Hush Puppies footwear, Pairs footwear and accessories, Petits Petons little shoes, Mont Blanc (pens, watches, leather goods), La Moda Sunglasses, Samra Jewellery, Anfasic Dokhoon perfumes, Audio Lounge (Arcam and Tannoy audio and video systems), Feet First (oriental reflexology, therapeutic massage, and Herbal Home organic beauty products), Living Rooms video game entertainment, Marina Pharmacy at Al Badia Al-Areesh Club.
Dubai Festival Centre location and map
Dubai Festival City contact details
Last update Monday 15-Aug-2011. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.