[Archive] Food and drink outlets open daytime Ramadan UAE
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
[Archive] Food and drink outlets open daytime during Ramadan UAE
[Archive] Older, redundant, outdated, obsolete, duplicate information about cafes and restaurants open daytime during Ramadan in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE. See Ramadan restaurants open page for 2020-2017 (2017 TL;DR summary there, 2017 details on Dubai and Abu Dhabi pages, older information on this page).
2016 updates for Dubai
- Archive page at: Ramadan in Dubai 2016.
2016 updates for Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, Sharjah, UAQ
- To be updated
2015 updates for Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Moved to Ramadan in 2015 page.
2014 updates for Dubai and UAE
- Moved to Ramadan in 2014 page.
Removed from general list (establishments closed, information no longer valid, or needs update)
Year of validity in brackets, will be updated if information supplied, don't count on outlets being open during current Ramadan even if they were previously.
- [Closed] Api Cae Gourmet (2014?): location Khalidiya Tower A, Khalidiya, tel +971-2-6668909, www.apicae.com (was open from 2011-2014). Timings?
- Crowne Plaza hotel (2014?): Cho Gao (smoking area), Spaccanapoli (smoking area).
- Ruwais Mall food court?
- Beach House Cabana restaurant (2010) - Jumeirah Palm Golden Mile between apartment buildings 5 and 6, open 1200-2400 Sat-Wed, 1200-0100 Thu-Fri. No alcohol before Iftar. Smoking allowed.
- Bistro Madeleine (2013), Intercontinental Hotel Dubai Festival City, open 1200-1500 and 1800-2300, tel +971-4-7011127.
- The Greens (2009) - Berts Cafe takeaways and deliveries only before Iftar.
- Beach Park Plaza opposite Jumeirah Beach Park (2009) - Circle Bagels for takeaways (and deliveries?), open from 0800, tel +971-4-3428177.
- Central Perk (2009) - Umm Suqeim for takeaways, Rashidiya unknown.
- Downtown Dubai and Old Town Dubai (2013) - Boulevard Cafe Al Manzil Hotel open for dine in during Ramadan (closed permanently in 2014), Starbucks and 800 Pizza open for takeaways only before Iftar. Al Manzil Hotel, Vida Hotel, The Address Hotel, have daytime dine in restaurants or cafes.
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) - see Ramadan 2010, 2013, 2014; most outlets open daytime but many closed evenings and Fridays. Starbucks closed for Ramadan in 2014.  Circle Cafe open 1000-1730?
- Dubai Knowledge Village (renamed Dubai Knowledge Park), most outlets open daytime (not checked since 2009 or maybe 2016)?
- Dubai Media City - food court outlets open, but not on Fridays. Smoking tent or area (2008)? Sushi Counter (2013) open every day (not sure about Fridays)?
- Dubai Marina Mall (2009) - Favorite Things children's area coffee shop.
- Friday Brunch at Emirates Golf Club and other hotels or clubs. No alcohol served at brunches during Ramadan (2009).
- Hofbräuhaus (2013) JW Marriott Dubai, Deira - open 0900-2400 daily, tel +971-4-6077977.
- JBR The Walk (Marina Walk) (2009) - Paul Cafe - takeaways only.
- More Cafe (2013) - not all of them. Gold & Diamond Park (near First Gulf Bank metro station) open 0700-1900 tel +971-4-3234350, and DIFC branches open daytime in 2013. 2009 info: Al Murooj Residence and Hotel open, Gold & Diamond Park on SZR open (0800-1830) or closed (conflicting information, not checked), Al Garhoud location unknown.
- Pizza Express (2009) - Jumeirah/Umm Suqeim location - takeways (and deliveries?) only from 12pm-Iftar except Fridays 1:30pm-Iftar, tel +971-4-3945616. Dine in after Iftar.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (2013) - almost everything closed for dine-in during the day, only Toscana Italian restaurant open for daytime dining - opening hours 1200-2400, Noodle House closed daytime, opens at Iftar. Some outlets open for takeaways only - Costa Coffee, Dome Cafe, Starbucks. Places look closed, you'll have to search a bit for the entrance - try some closed doors.
- Sushi Counter (2013) Dubai Media City CNBC Food Court - open 1100-2400 daily (Fridays?) tel +971-4-3751096.
- TECOM (2013) - Byblos Hotel Crown and Lion bar open 1100-0130, tel +971-4-448800. Media Rotana Hotel Nelson's Bar open 1200-1530 and 2000-0230, tel +971-4-4350000.
- The Burger Joint (2013), Atlantis Jumeirah Palm Island, open 1100-2200 Sat-Wed and 1100-2300 Thu-Fri, tel +971-4-4262626.
- Thyme Restaurant (2013), Oasis Beach Tower, Dubai Marina, open 1230-1530 and 1900-2300, tel +971-4-3154200.
- Toscana Restaurant (2013) - in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, open daily from 1200-2400 during Ramadan, tel +971-4-3666730, entrance is not so obvious, try a couple of doors.
- Vivel Patisserie (2013?) - open for takeaways only. Some locations serve coffee. Jumeirah Beach Rd location (La Plage Apartments) serves food (sandwiches, breakfast, etc) and drinks for takeaway only, tel +971-4-3443232, open 0730-midnight, maybe 0730-0200 Thu-Fri during Ramadan.
- Wagamama (2009) - SZR Crowne Plaza for dine in, The Greens for takeaways.
- Wox (2013) (noodles) Grand Hyatt Dubai, Oud Metha - open 1200-2330 daily, tel +971-4-3172222.
- Zuma Restaurant in DIFC The Gate Village (2010) - open as normal, including Friday Brunch (AED 265 during Ramadan). Tel +971-4-4255660 for reservations.
Last update Tuesday 08-Oct-2019. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- Abu Dhabi 2017 restaurants open during Ramadan
- Dubai 2017 restaurants open during Ramadan
- UAE - other emirates restaurants open during Ramadan
- Places to eat during Ramadan daytime UAE - add any names of places to the forum topic.
- Ramadan - general information.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.