Fujairah Hotels (Hotels in Fujairah)
List of Hotels in Fujairah / Fujeirah
List includes hotels on the east coast politically in the emirate of Sharjah (Dibba, Khor Fakkan, Kalba) but geographically closer to Fujairah.
- Al Aqah Beach Resort - see Meridian Al Aqah or Mirimar Al Aqah (two different hotels), or Fujairah Rotana
- Al Diar Siji Hotel / Al Diyar Siji Hotel, an Al Diar hotel, operator ADNH. Refurbished during summer 2011. See also Siji Hotel Apartments.
- Al Diyar Residence apartments
- Al Fanar, central Fujairah, 300 beds, part of the Escan mixed use development
- City Plaza Hotel
- Concorde Hotel - see Iberotel Concorde
- Coral Residence Tower apartments, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Abdullah Rd (main road), tall tower block, central.
- Emirates Springs Hotel Apartments, Sheikh Hamdan Bin Abdullah Rd (main road), low rise apartment block, central.
- Fujairah Beach Motel
- Fujairah Hilton - on the beach close to central Fujeirah. Opened before
anyone lived in the UAE.
- Fujairah Marquee Hotel - part of the Fujairah Safeer shopping mall, scheduled to open late 2009. Facilities include 220 rooms, bar, coffee shop, conference rooms, restaurant, rooftop bar, swimming pool, underground car park.
- Fujairah Rotana Resort and Spa - 5 stars and 5 floors, opened April
2007, on the coast, a 30 min drive north of Fujairah (or 10 min south
of Dibba). Free watersports (some) at their marine center, including
glass-bottomed boat rides to Snoopy Island. Two restaurants and a
- Fujairah Rotana Suites, Fujairah - mid 2008
- Golden Tulip Resort Dibba
- Holiday Beach Motel Apartments
- Iberotel Concorde Hotel Fujairah - restaurants include Samakino seafood restaurant (open Oct 2010).
Resident Manager Ayman Ashor. Location is Fujairah City on Sheikh Hamad Bin Abdulla road.
- Ibis Hotel Fujairah, central, 180 rooms, expected opening 2010
- JAL Fujairah Resort & Spa Hotel, north of Fujairah along the coast road.
- Le Meridian Al Aqah Beach resort, 5 stars, tall building that stands out 30 min north of Fujairah on the coast. Tel +971-9-2449000, website www.lemeridien-alaqah.com. Summer rates in 2008 from AED 350 per person per night. Winter rates from AED 800 per room. Not the same as the Mirimar Al Aqah Beach resort.
- Marque Hotel, Safeer Mall Fujairah, scheduled opening late 2009, near Fujairah Port. Facilities to include 217 rooms, restaurant, coffee shop, bar, pool, conference room.
- Mirimar Al Aqah Beach Resort - open September/October 2007, 5 stars, 321 large rooms, a low rise (3 storeys) Moroccan styled hotel run by Iberotel (www.iberotel.com), on the beach at Al Aqah 45km north of Fujairah city. Chinese and international restaurants, swimming pool, tennis courts, bars, nightclub, health club & wellness centre. Not the same as the Le Meridian Al Aqah Beach Resort. Tel +971-9-2449994, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Novotel Hotel and Residences Fujairah, 220 rooms, expected opening 2010
- Nour Arjaan by Rotana Fujairah (Noor Arjan) - open October 2010, 28 floors, 225 rooms, General Manager, Ahmet Ender, near Fujairah International Airport. Facilities and services include meeting rooms, roof-top swimming pool, fitness centre, steam rooms, sauna, massage rooms, restaurants (Murjan Cafe & Restaurant - all day international buffet dining, Lobby Lounge - snacks, Aquarius - casual poolside dining).
- Oceanic Hotel in Khorfakkan is actually in the emirate of Sharjah but is up the coast from Fujairah.
- Ritz Plaza Hotel, Hamad Bin Abdullah St (main road through Fujairah), 65 rooms, handy if you want to be in the middle of the city, tel +971-9-2222202
- Royal Beach Hotel & Resort
- Rotana Tower, central Fujairah, open 2010?
- Sandy Beach Hotel & Resort
- Siji Hotel Apartments, 5 stars, managed by Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) Al Diar Hotel Group, also called Al Diar Siji Hotel. Accommodation in 78 one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Rooms include flat screen LCD TVs with satellite, DVD/CD players, and broadband internet connection. Hotel facilities include business center, men's and women's separate steam bath & sauna, gym, swimming pool and children’s swimming pool. Siji Hotel first opened December 2008, tel +971-9-2232000, website www.aldiarsijihotel.com or www.adsh.ae.
- The Harbour Hotel & Residence
Other possible spellings of search terms: Fujairah, Fujeirah, Fujaira, Fujeira, Al Aqah, Al Aqa, AlAqah, AlAqa,
Dibba, Dibbah, Diba, Dibah