Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) profile
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) as an Abu Dhabi based hotel owner, manager, and operator of 4 and 5 star hotels in the UAE (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah), Egypt, and Morocco, with plans to build 30 new hotels in Abu Dhabi between 2009 and 2019.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of ADNH is Mr Richard Riley.
- ADNH established 1978
ADNH subsidiary brands
- ADNH Compass
- Al Diar Group - hotels planned for China, India, Spain (06 May 2009 press release)
- Al Ghazal Tours & Travel
- Al Ghazal Transport
Al Diar Hotels brand
- Al Diar Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, Dubai - 64 one and two bedroom apartments, open mid-2009
- Al Diar Regency, Abu Dhabi
- Capital Center Hotel, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Jumeirah Beach Sofitel Hotel, 450 rooms, open 2009 H2, Dubai
- JW Marriot Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Park Hyatt Hotel and Villas, 314 rooms, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Siji Hotel Apartments, Fujairah - 78 one, two and three bedroom apartments, open mid-2009 (soft open December 2008?)
- Yotel hotels, 2 of them, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
Last update Monday 30-Aug-2010. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)
- www.adnh.com - Abu Dhabi National Hotels website
- Dubai directory - add your link free