Abu Dhabi National Hotels ADNH
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) profile
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) as an Abu Dhabi based hotel owner, manager, and operator of 4 and 5 star hotels in the UAE (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah), Egypt, and Morocco, with plans to build 30 new hotels in Abu Dhabi between 2009 and 2019.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of ADNH is Mr Richard Riley.
- ADNH established 1978
ADNH subsidiary brands
- ADNH Compass
- Al Diar Group - hotels planned for China, India, Spain (06 May 2009 press release)
- Al Ghazal Tours & Travel
- Al Ghazal Transport
Al Diar Hotels brand
- Al Diar Hotel Apartments Al Barsha, Dubai - 64 one and two bedroom apartments, open mid-2009
- Al Diar Regency, Abu Dhabi
- Capital Center Hotel, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Jumeirah Beach Sofitel Hotel, 450 rooms, open 2009 H2, Dubai
- JW Marriot Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Park Hyatt Hotel and Villas, 314 rooms, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
- Siji Hotel Apartments, Fujairah - 78 one, two and three bedroom apartments, open mid-2009 (soft open December 2008?)
- Yotel hotels, 2 of them, Abu Dhabi (under development - 05 May 2009 press release)
Last update Monday 30-Aug-2010. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- www.adnh.com - Abu Dhabi National Hotels website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.