Air Arabia Maroc (Morocco)
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Air Arabia Maroc (Air Arabia Morocco)
Air Arabia Maroc, based in Morocco, is a member of the Sharjah based Air Arabia Group, and offers cheap budget flights out of its African hub at Mohamed V International Airport (CMN) in Casablanca to various destinations in Europe. Air Arabia Maroc was established in April 2009 in a joint venture between Air Arabia and Moroccan investors.
- Air Arabia Maroc founding date 29 April 2009.
- Air Arabia (Maroc) Chief Executive (CEO) is Jason Bitter, appointment announced 11 July 2009.
- Sometimes referred to as Air Arabia (Moroc).
- First Air Arabia Maroc flight was from Casablanca to Stanstead, UK on 06 May 2009.
- Air Arabia has a target of 15 destinations from Casablanca by May 2010, and 60 destinations in Africa and Europe by 2014/2015.
List of Air Arabia Maroc destinations from Casablanca
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Holland) (03 Aug 2009) - 3x per weekly until 24 Aug 2009 then 4x per week
- Barcelona, Spain (before 16 May 2009?)
- Basel-Mulhouse, France
- Bologna, Italy
- Brussels South Charleroi, Belgium (first flight 12 May 2009)
- Istanbul, Turkey
- London Stanstead (06 May 2009)
- Lyon, France (start date 14 May 2009)
- Malaga (AGP), Spain (from 14 June 2010) - 3x weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Marseille, France (start date 10 May 2009)
- Milan, Italy - Bergamo International Airport BGY (Orio Al Serio), start date 12 May 2009, flights 3x per week Tue - Thu - Sat, CMN 09:10 - BGY 14:15, BGY 15:00 - CMN 14:20.
- Montpellier, France (Aéroport de Montpellier Méditerranée MPL) (from 28 March 2010) - 3x weekly on Mo,Th,Su. Sundays flights CMN-MPL 16:45-18:15 PM, MPL-CMN 18:50-19:30. Mondays and Thursday flights CMN-MPL 06:45-11:15, MPL-CMN 11:50-12:30.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle, France - (start date 16 May 2009) - daily flights, depart CMN 10:55, depart CDG 16:40
- Venice Treviso, Italy
List of other Air Arabia Maroc routes
- Fez to Montpelier.
- Marrakesh to Milan - weekly flights on Sun starting 28 Oct 2012 from RAK to Milan Bergamo Il Caravaggio International Airport (Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport) (airport code BGY). Flight 3O2456 departs BGY at 1000, arrives RAK at 1230. Flight 3O2455 departs RAK at 1315, arrives BGY at 1745. 12 Aug 2012 information (not confirmed).
- Marrakesh to Montpellier - weekly flights on Wed starting 31 Oct 2012. Flight departs Marrakech at 1520, arrives Montpellier Mediterranean Airport (Montpellier Mediterranee Airport) (Fréjorgues Airport) (airport code MPL) 1900. Return flight departs Montpellier 1945, arrives Marrakesh 2125 (press release 27 Sep 2012?).
- Nador to Montpellier.
Air Arabia (Maroc) Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
Air Arabia (Moroc) operations
Air Arabia (Maroc) timeline and history
- 06 May 2009 - first Air Arabia Maroc flight, from Casablanca to Stanstead.
Last update Tuesday 03-Jun-2014
- Air Arabia Egypt
- Air Arabia Jordan - another hub and joint venture budget airline, announced June 2010.
- Air Arabia route list - from Sharjah Airport.
- Budget flights to and from Dubai
- Budget hotels in Dubai
|UAE Airlines||Air Arabia | Air Arabia flights | Al Hajjar Aviation | Eastern Express | Emirates Airlines | EK flights | Etihad Airways | Fly Dubai | FlyDubai schedule | Kang Pacific| RAK Airways | Rotana Jet | UAE airlines ||
|UAE Airports||AUH (Abu Dhabi) | AAN (Al Ain) | Ajman airport (planned) | DXB (Dubai) | DXB flights | FJR (Fujairah) | DWC (Al Maktoum) | RKT (Ras Al Khaimah) | SHJ (Sharjah)|
|UAE travel information||Budget flights Sharjah | Flight deals to Sharjah | Budget hotels Dubai | Car rental Sharjah | Hotels in Sharjah | Budget holidays Sharjah | Egate Sharjah | Tourist guide Dubai | Visit visa Sharjah|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.