Air Arabia Maroc (Morocco)
Air Arabia Maroc, based in Morocco, is a member of the Sharjah based Air Arabia Group, and offers cheap budget flights out of its African hub at Mohamed V International Airport (CMN) in Casablanca to various destinations in Europe. Air Arabia Maroc was established in April 2009 in a joint venture between Air Arabia and Moroccan investors.
- Air Arabia Maroc founding date 29 April 2009
- Air Arabia (Maroc) Chief Executive (CEO) is Jason Bitter, appointment announced 11 July 2009
- Sometimes referred to as Air Arabia (Moroc).
- First Air Arabia Maroc flight was from Casablanca to Stanstead, UK on 06 May 2009.
- Air Arabia has a target of 15 destinations from Casablanca by May 2010, and 60 destinations in Africa and Europe by 2014/2015.
List of Air Arabia Maroc destinations
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Holland) (03 Aug 2009) - 3x per weekly until 24 Aug 2009 then 4x per week
- Barcelona, Spain (before 16 May 2009?)
- Basel-Mulhouse, France
- Bologna, Italy
- Brussels South Charleroi, Belgium (first flight 12 May 2009)
- Istanbul, Turkey
- London Stanstead (06 May 2009)
- Lyon, France (start date 14 May 2009)
- Malaga (AGP), Spain (from 14 June 2010) -
3x weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Marseille, France (start date 10 May 2009)
- Milan, Italy - Bergamo International Airport BGY (Orio Al Serio), start date 12 May 2009, flights 3x per week Tue - Thu - Sat, CMN 09:10 - BGY 14:15, BGY 15:00 - CMN 14:20.
- Montpellier, France (Aéroport de Montpellier Méditerranée MPL) (from 28 March 2010) - 3x weekly on Mo,Th,Su. Sundays flights CMN-MPL 16:45-18:15 PM, MPL-CMN 18:50-19:30. Mondays and Thursday flights CMN-MPL 06:45-11:15, MPL-CMN 11:50-12:30.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle, France - (start date 16 May 2009) - daily flights, depart CMN 10:55, depart CDG 16:40
- Venice Treviso, Italy
Air Arabia (Maroc) Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
Air Arabia (Moroc) operations
Air Arabia (Maroc) timeline and history
- 06 May 2009 - first Air Arabia Maroc flight, from Casablanca to Stanstead.
Last update Tuesday 03-Aug-2010