Rotana Jet Aviation
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Rotana Jet Aviation Abu Dhabi
Rotana Jet Aviation or Rotana Airways, is an airline based in Abu Dhabi, operates executive charter flights and domestic scheduled passenger services in the UAE with flights from Abu Dhabi International Airport and Al Bateen Airport to Al Ain, Baniyas Island, Delma Island, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, but not to Dubai, or not yet anyway.
- Rotana Jet call center tel +971-2-4440002.
- Rotana Jet airline code is RG.
- Chairman of Rotana Jet is Dr Sheikh Ahmed bin Saif Al Nahyan (in 2012).
- Weekly pass available for Abu Dhabi to Fujairah flights?
- Check-in time 30 minutes before flight departures (if departure and arrival airport both within the UAE) ... or 45 minutes? Not confirmed.
- Interline partnership agreements for connecting flights with Etihad Airways, Gulf Air, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Oman Air. Not yet with Emirates Airline but might be in the pipeline (as of 01 Aug 2013).
- UAE Nationals can travel with an Emirates ID card, passport not necessary. All other nationalities need to bring their passport.
Al Bateen Airport or Al Bateen Executive Airport (airport code AZI)
- Car parking 1-7 days for AED 99 (according to Rotana Jet website when checked 01 Aug 2013).
Rotana Jet fleet
- Rotana Jet fleet size to increase to 8 Embraer ERJ145 aircraft, each with capacity of 50 passengers (09 Sep 2012 press release).
- Fleet as of mid-2012 is 2x Embraer ERJ 145 planes (50 seat capacity), a Gulfstream G450, an Airbus A319 ER.
- In-flight entertainment TV screens on the A319 provided by Airvod Entertainment Ltd (25 Jan 2012 press release).
Rotana Jet flight updates and news
Rotana Jet flights to Delma Island (WAM, 22 Dec 2013)
- 2x weekly discounted flights launched to Dalma Island from Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi as a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative by Rotana Jet, Western Region Development Council, and National Transport and Contracting Company (NTCC).
- Not clear from news release if they are the same as the already existing 2x weekly flights but with discounted tickets, or additional flights.
- Discounted ticket fare prices not provided.
Rotana Jet flights to Bahrain (WAM) 29 Aug 2013 announcement
- New route from Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Airport (AZI) to Bahrain twice weekly on Thursdays and Saturdays using a 50-seat Embraer aircraft.
- AZI-Bahrain flights depart 1830 and arrive Bahrain International Airport at 1830. Return flight departs Bahrain 1915 and arrives in Abu Dhabi at 2115.
- Start date of flights not supplied.
Rotana Jet flights between Abu Dhabi and Salalah - 13 Aug 2013 (WAM)
- Rotana Jet will operate 23 return charter flights between Abu Dhabi and Salalah during August and September 2013.
- The flights will operate in association with tour operators promoting Salalah and the Dhofar region as part of the Salalah Tourism Festival or Khareef Festival which starts with Eid Al Ftr and continues until late September 2013.
- Flights are 3x weekly on Tue, Thu, Sat using a 50-seat Embraer Jet aircraft. Abu Dhabi to Salalah flights depart Al Bateen Airport (airport code AZI) at 1530, arrive Salalah International Airport at 1730. Return flight departs Salalah at 1815, arrives AZI at 1955.
Rotana Jet flights update 29 July 2013 (WAM) - flights from Abu Dhabi and Sir Bani Yas Island to Dubai
- New flights from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, and from Sir Bani Yas Island to Dubai announced, starting Thursday 01 August 2013.
- Abu Dhabi-Dubai route 3x weekly on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, operated by a 50-seat Embraer Jet, between Al Bateen Airport (AZI) and Dubai Airport Terminal 2 (DXB). Flight RG 117 departs AZI at 0925, arrives DXB T2 at 0945. Flight RG 118 departs DXB at 1615, arrrives AZI at 1645. Airfares from AED 150 one way.
- Dubai-Sir Bani Yas Island route 3x weekly on Monday, Thursday, Saturday, operated by a 50-seat Embraer Jet. Flight RG 119 departs DXB T2 at 1220, arrives Sir Bani Yas Island at 1320. Return flight RG 120 departs Sir Bani Yas Island at 1500, arrives DXB T2 at 1550.
- Sir Bani Yas Island-Dubai flights 3x weekly, one way fares from AED 200.
- Daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Dubai expected at a later date?
Rotana Jet flights update 07 July 2013 (press release) - flights from Abu Dhabi to Bani Yas Island
- Additional flights on the Abu Dhabi to Sir Bani Yas Island route on Sundays and Wednesdays, starting Thursday 01 August 2013.
- Flight RG 115 departs Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Executive Airport (AZI) at 0900, arrives Sir Bani Yas Island at 0940. Return flight RG 116 departs Sir Bani Yas Island at 1500, arrives AZI at 1540.
Rotana Jet domestic and international flight schedule
- Abu Dhabi to Dubai and Dubai to Abu Dhabi flights - not initially but might be considered. Emirates 24-7 quoted Dr Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saif Al Nahyan, Chairman of Rotana Jet, as saying "The travel time from Dubai to Abu Dhabi is too short, but we are considering a domestic flight connecting Dubai and Abu Dhabi" (11 September 2011 report). Update 29 Jul 2013 - Abu Dhabi to Dubai, and Baniyas Island to Dubai flights start date 01 Aug 2013.
- Abu Dhabi to Al Ain, Dalma Island (Delma Is), Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), Ruwais, Sharjah, Sir Baniyas Island (see below).
- Dalma Island flights 3x weekly on Tue, Thu, Sat from Al Bateen Airport in Abu Dhabi starting 21 June 2012 (press release 16 June 2012). But flight schedule appears to be 2x weekly on Thu and Sat only.
- Sir Baniyas Island flights 3x weekly on Tue, Thu, Sat from Al Bateen Airport in Abu Dhabi. Press release 29 May 2012 said flight duration would be 20 mins, but flights appear to be 30 mins.
- Fujairah flights 2x daily start 19 September 2012, ticket fares start at AED 200 one way, AED 400 return (press release 09 Sep 2012). Flight duration is 45 mins according to Rotana Jet booking information but some reports said it would be only 20 minutes.
- Al Ain flights 2x daily start 26 September 2012, ticket fares from AED 150 one way, AED 300 return (press release 09 Sep 2012). Another source said flights would start 20 Sep 2012 - perhaps was a typo.
- Start date of flights to RAK, Ruwais, Sharjah not supplied but fares will be from AED 200 one way, AED 400 return (press release 09 Sep 2012).
Rotana Jet domestic flight schedule UAE
|RG1113||AUH||Al Ain||daily||0900||0930||30min||150+||26 Sep 2012|
|RG1123||Al Ain||AUH||daily||1015||1045||30min||150+||26 Sep 2012|
|RG113||AUH||Al Ain||daily||1800||1830||30min||150+||26 Sep 2012|
|RG114||Al Ain||AUH||daily||1915||1945||30min||150+||26 Sep 2012|
|RG107||AUH||FUJ||daily||1000||1045||45min||200+||19 Sep 2012|
|RG108||FUJ||AUH||daily||1130||1215||45min||200+||19 Sep 2012|
|RG109||AUH||FUJ||daily||1800||1845||45min||200+||19 Sep 2012|
|RG110||FUJ||AUH||daily||1930||2015||45min||200+||19 Sep 2012|
|RG111||AZI||FUJ||1600||1645||45min||200+||01 May 2013|
|RG112||FUJ||AZI||0700||0745||45min||200+||01 May 2013|
|RG115||AZI||Baniyas||We,Su||0900||0940||40min||01 Aug 2013|
|RG116||Baniyas||AZI||We,Su||1500||1540||40min||01 Aug 2013|
|RG1052||AZI||Dalma Is||Th,Sa||1530||1615||45min||200+||21 Jun 2012|
|RG1062||Dalma Is||AZI||Th,Sa||1640||1720||40min||200+||21 Jun 2012|
|RG1052||AZI||Dalma||Su,Tu||0700||0740||40min||200+||21 Jun 2012|
|RG1062||Dalma||AZI||Su,Tu||0800||0840||40min||200+||21 Jun 2012|
|RG117||AZI||DXB T2||Mo,Th,Sa||0925||0945||20min||150+||01 Aug 2013|
|RG118||DXB T2||AZI||Mo,Th,Sa||1615||1645||30min||150+||01 Aug 2013|
|RG119||DXB T2||Baniyas||Mo,Th,Sa||1220||1320||1hr||200+||01 Aug 2013|
|RG120||Baniyas||DXB T2||Mo,Th,Sa||1500||1550||50min||200+||01 Aug 2013|
Rotana Jet international flights - Bahrain, Oman
|4||AZI||Salalah||Tu,Th,Sa||1530||1730||2hr||08 Aug 2013|
|4||Salalah||AZI||Tu,Th,Sa||1815||1955||1h40m||08 Aug 2013|
|4||Al Ain||Salalah||Tu,Th,Sa||08 Aug 2013|
|4||Salalah||Al Ain||Tu,Th,Sa||08 Aug 2013|
- Cheapest fare - special offer or inflexible or both. As of September 2012, fully flexible fares are about twice the cheapest fare. Fare prices in UAE Dirhams (AED).
- Conflicting information supplied, greyed out text is possibly old information or incorrect information but confirm with Rotana Jet directly.
- Flight numbers or flight details changed. No longer valid?
- Charter flights
Sir Bani Yas Island
- Sir Bani Yas Island - ICAO airport code OMBY, IATA airport code not found, not known, or doesn't exist.
- Rotana Jet (starting Jun 2012) - 3x weekly on Tu, Th, Sa from Al Bateen Executive Airport (AZI) in Abu Dhabi, flight duration 30 mins. Tue and Sat flights 1200-1230 AZI to Baniyas, 1500-1530 Baniyas to AZI. Thu flights 1600-1630 AZI to Baniya, 1730-1800 Baniyas to AZI. Flight prices AED 200 one-way for adults, AED 100 for children under 11 years old. Special offer until 30 September 2012 of AED 1,000 per night for hotel room including breakfast, and a one way flight or something. Aircraft used is an Embraer ERJ 145 with 50 seats.
Rotana Jet careers and jobs
- Rotana Jet pilot pay and salaries (Mar 2012 information) - Captain salary AED 30,000 per month (USD $8,100), First Officer (FO) salary AED 20,000 per month (USD $5,400). Benefits - accommodation provided in Abu Dhabi (shared), rotation 56 days on 28 days off, single status only, flight ticket provided each rotation.
Rotana Jet Aviation timeline and history
- 13 Aug 2013 (WAM) - charter flights between Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Airport and Salalah in Oman announced, start date not supplied but previous information was 08 Aug 2013 start date. Flights operate from Eid Al Fitr until late September 2013 for the Salalah Tourism Festival (Khareef Festival).
- 29 Jul 2013 (WAM) - new flights from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, and Dubai to Sir Baniyas Island announced. Start date 01 Aug 2013.
- 07 Jul 2013 (press release) - additional flights Abu Dhabi to Sir Baniyas Island announced. Start date 01 Aug 2013.
- 08 Jun 2012 (Gulf News) - Planning to extend domestic services from Abu Dhabi and Dubai to Al Ain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah before end of 2012.
- Jun 2012 - Domestic flights to Sir Baniyas Island from Abu Dhabi started. And to Delma Island?
- 2010 - Rotana Jet Aviation operations started with chartered flights.
Rotana Jet Aviation contact information
- Contact tel +971-2-4443366, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rotana Jet call center for ticket bookings tel +971-2-4440002.
Last update Saturday 28-Dec-2013
|UAE Airlines||Air Arabia | Air Arabia flights | Al Hajjar Aviation | Eastern Express | Emirates Airlines | EK flights | Etihad Airways | Fly Dubai | FlyDubai schedule | Kang Pacific| RAK Airways | Rotana Jet | UAE airlines ||
|UAE Airports||AUH (Abu Dhabi) | AAN (Al Ain) | Ajman airport (planned) | DXB (Dubai) | DXB flights | FJR (Fujairah) | DWC (Al Maktoum) | RKT (Ras Al Khaimah) | SHJ (Sharjah)|
|UAE travel information||Budget flights Dubai | Flight deals to Dubai | Budget hotels Dubai | Car rental Dubai | Hotels in Dubai | Budget holidays Dubai | Egate Dubai | Tourist guide Dubai | Visit visa Dubai|
- www.rotanajet.com - Rotana Jet website with online flight bookings, online check-in, etc.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.