Air Arabia Jordan budget airline
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Air Arabia Jordan
Air Arabia Jordan (AirArabia Jordan), a new low cost carrier, or budget airline, for Jordan (and their first), was formed in a joint venture between Air Arabia in Sharjah, UAE, and the Tantash Group in Amman Jordan, signed in June 2010.
Air Arabia Jordan operations and timeline
- 2018 Apr - Air Arabia Jordan suspends flight operations.
- 2017 Dec - Air Arabia Jordan operating charter flights only because unable to get traffic rights to operate scheduled flights direct from Amman.
- 2015 May - Air Arabia Jordan flight operations started as a joint venture with Petra Airways, first flight Amman to Kuwait City. Other flights to Erbil, Jeddah, and Sharm El Sheikh will be launched during May.
- 2015 Jan - Air Arabia bought a 49% share of Petra Airways. The other 51% is held by Jordan's RUM Group.
- 2010 Jun - establishment of Air Arabia Jordan subsidiary announced.
Air Arabia Jordan information June 2010
- Air Arabia Jordan formation announced in a press release 07 June 2010.
- Air Arabia Jordan to operate out of Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, Jordan.
- Air Arabia Jordan is Air Arabia's 4th hub. Others are Air Arabia Sharjah in UAE, Air Arabia Maroc operating out of Casablanca, Air Arabia Egypt operating out of Alexandria.
- Cheap flights and airfares expected to be available from Amman to Europe, Middle East and North Africa regions.
- Operations of Air Arabia Jordan will be managed by the Air Arabia Group.
- Tantosh Group is an investment company with interests in travel and tourism, real estate, financial services, and industry. Headquarters are in Amman, Jordan.
- Time frame for start of operations not supplied.
Last update Saturday 05-Oct-2019. Page development 4L 5C.
- Air Arabia Egypt
- Air Arabia Morocco - Air Arabia Maroc hub
- Air Arabia destinations - list of routes out of Sharjah
|UAE Airlines||Air Arabia | Air Arabia flights | Al Hajjar Aviation | Eastern Express | Emirates Airlines | EK flights | Etihad Airways | Fly Dubai | FlyDubai schedule | Kang Pacific| RAK Airways | Rotana Jet | UAE airlines ||
|UAE Airports||AUH (Abu Dhabi) | AAN (Al Ain) | Ajman airport (planned) | DXB (Dubai) | DXB flights | FJR (Fujairah) | DWC (Al Maktoum) | RKT (Ras Al Khaimah) | SHJ (Sharjah)|
|UAE travel information||Budget flights Sharjah | Flight deals to Sharjah | Budget hotels Dubai | Car rental Sharjah | Hotels in Sharjah | Budget holidays Sharjah | Egate Sharjah | Tourist guide Dubai | Visit visa Sharjah|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.