Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (IATA airport code RKT)
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport RAK Airport RKT airport code information guide.
- References: Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, Ras Al Khaimah Airport, RAK International Airport, RAK Airport.
- Confusion: RAK is short for Ras Al Khaimah. RKT is IATA airport code, not RAK.
- Confusion: RAK is airport code for Marrakesh Menara Airport (Marrakech?)?
- RAK Airport ICAO 4 letter airport code is OMRK. IATA 3 letter code is RKT, not RAK.
- Other names: Ras Al Khayma, Khaymah, Khaima, etc.
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport RAK Airport RKT airport code information guide
Flights to and from Ras Al Khaimah Airport (RKT)
- 25 Aug 2012 (news reports) - RAK Tourism Development Authority signed an agreement with Natalie Tours in Russia and Alpha Tours to introduce charter flights 2x weekly from Moscow to RAK from October 2012 to April 2013. Flights will be operated by Transaero Airlines on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- RAK Airways - Bangalore (Apr 2008), Chittagong, Colombo, Delhi (Apr 2008), Dhaka, Kochi (Apr 2008), Mumbai (Apr 2008), Trivandrum (Apr 2008). Flight services planned for Bangladesh, Iran, Pakistan, Sri Lanka in 2008, Russia and CIS countries in 2009, Germany, France, Italy, Scandinavia, UK, and other European countries in 2010.
- Update 06 February 2009: RAK Airways operations flights have been suspended according to their GSA, Mohammed Aviation, due to RAK Airways fleet size being reduced from 3 to 1 aircraft, and the one that was left being grounded due to technical issues in December 2008. RAK Airways offices at Chittagong and Dhaka airports are reportedly closed. The boss of Mohammed Aviation, SAK Ekramuzzaman, told The Daily Star (a Bangladesh newspaper) "We want to come back. We hope for the best."
- Eagles Aviation Management, RAK Free Trade Zone, Office 333 tel +971-7-2046526, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Charter flights?
Russian charter flights to Ras Al Khaimah
- 10 Nov 2013 (press release) - charter flights from Moscow Domodedovo International Airport to RAK return operated by Ural Airlines on Tue and Fri. Launched by Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority and Russian tour operator Coral Travel. Flights from 29 Oct 2013 until 29 Mar 2014.
- Oct 2012 - weekly charter flights from Syktyvkar and from Kemerovo to RAK, operated until Feb 2013. Agreement between Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAK TDA), Pegas Touristik, and Orenair & Nordwind Airlines.
Ras Al Khaimah aircraft incidents and crashes.
- November 2010 - a UAE military aircraft crashed during a training exercise, killing the Air Force pilot.
- ?? Russian plane flew over Al Hamra or Bin Majed Hotel into the sea after takeoff?
RAK Airport location and contact details
- Tel +971-7-2075200 or +971-7-2448111. Fax +971-7-2448199. Email email@example.com.
- Location address GPS coordinates: 25°36'48"N, 55°56'20"E (25.6133,55.9389).
- Driving route directions from Ras Al Khaimah: take the Digdagga Rd (E18?) south from the Lantern Roundabout in Nakheel, past Julphar Pharmaceuticals. If you get to Digg Dagga, you've gone too far. Either turn around or continue and go to Dubai Airport instead.
- Driving route from Dubai: Go to RAK, find the Lantern Roundabout in Nakheel, then as above. A sort of short cut is to go off the Emirates Road (E311) at RAK Academic City and come around from behind to RAK Airport. Signposting might or might not be obvious.
- Al Jazeera Aviation Club near the coast and Al Hamra is not RAK International Airport.
- Location map. Route map from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
- Description > <description>, <keywords>
- Update navigation footer (s).
- Check incidents history.
- Ras Al Khaimah Airport, jobs, map, booking, wiki, duty free, code, departure, flight schedule, photos, arrivals.
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport arrivals, careers, wiki, code.
Ras-Al-Khaimah International Airport UAE.
Flights to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
How far is Ras Al Khaimah from Dubai International Airport? About 1 to 2 hours drive depending on speed, route and traffic (through Sharjah during rush hour can be slow - E311 bottlenecks at Paint Roundabout). Not 45 mins as commonly advertised unless at going at 3am in a fast car with no traffic. Distance is between 90 and 110 km depending on route.
- RAK Airport - Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
RAK Airport - Marrakesh Menara Airport.
RAK Airport, code, wiki, arrivals, jobs, map, duty free, parking.
- RAK International Airport, careers, wiki.
Last update Sunday 29-Dec-2013. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- Ras Al Khaimah Airways - airline company.
- Ras Al Khaimah guide - an introduction.
- Ras Al Khaimah suburbs and communities.
|UAE Airlines||Air Arabia | Air Arabia flights | Al Hajjar Aviation | Eastern Express | Emirates Airlines | EK flights | Etihad Airways | Fly Dubai | FlyDubai schedule | Kang Pacific| RAK Airways | Rotana Jet | UAE airlines ||
|UAE Airports||AUH (Abu Dhabi) | AAN (Al Ain) | Ajman airport (planned) | DXB (Dubai) | DXB flights | FJR (Fujairah) | DWC (Al Maktoum) | RKT (Ras Al Khaimah) | SHJ (Sharjah)|
|UAE travel information||Budget flights Dubai | Flight deals to Dubai | Budget hotels Dubai | Car rental Dubai | Hotels in Dubai | Budget holidays Dubai | Egate Dubai | Tourist guide Dubai | Visit visa Dubai|
- www.rakairport.com - Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (RKT) official website.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.