Visa for UAE nationals
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Visa for UAE nationals
List of visa requirements for UAE nationals and citizens (Emiratis) travelling overseas - Australia, India, Schengen, NZ, UK, USA and other foreign countries.
- Special rules apply to holders of UAE Diplomatic Passports and UAE Special Passports. They might not need a visa.
- GCC countries - UAE nationals do not need a visa, and entry usually possible with just ID card instead of passport (at least by road at land border crossings anyway). List of GCC member nations is Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Australian visa for UAE Nationals
Indian visa for UAE Nationals
Schengen visa for UAE Nationals
- 90 day Visit Visa or Tourist Visa entry permit available. Other possible visa types include Business Visit Visa (90 days), Medical Visa (90 days), Transit Visa if not exiting airport (24 hours), Transit Visa (5 days).
- After entry to a Schengen country, a Schengen visa allows holder to travel to any other Schengen country without needing additional visas for 90 days. Or possibly a total of 90 days within a 6 month period (unconfirmed)?
- Visa cost or fee is about AED 300-1000. Allow more for express visa issuance, less if married to a spouse from the EU or one of the Schengen countries. Children between 6 and 12 years old might be AED 150 dhs, children under 6 years of age might be free.
- Schengen visa validity period before date of travel is 3 months/90 days (unconfirmed)?
- Apply in person at embassy or consulate in UAE of country of entry. Some restrictions might apply, for example Abu Dhabi citizens or residents required to apply in Abu Dhabi, or all citizens required to apply in Dubai. Variations depend on embassy/consulate.
- Some or all of the following documents are needed (variations might depend on country of entry):
- UAE passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry, or at least 3 months from expiry date of Schengen visa.
- Passport copy and passport photo (at least one, so bring two). For men, head should be uncovered in photo.
- Details of physical address at destination (eg hotel booking confirmation)
- Details of travel itinerary including plane ticket or booking confirmation
- Details of travel insurance and/or medical insurance, minimum cover 30,000 Euros.
- Details of medical treatment and doctor's certificate from the UAE if applying for Medical Visa.
- Evidence of sufficient funds while travelling in Europe (might be needed only or as well as on entry to Europe).
- Invitation letter if applying for Business Visa or Visit Visa, hotel booking if applying for Tourist Visa.
- Visa application fees
- Visa application form filled in in language of country of arrival, or in English.
- Allow 2-3 weeks processing time. In some cases, processing might be as little as 1 or 2 days depending on embassy or consulate applied to (Swedish Embassy in Abu Dhabi says 1 day for example).
- List of Schengen countries includes: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands (Holland), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland (as of end 2008).
New Zealand (NZ) visa for UAE Nationals
- UAE citizens can obtain a 3 month tourist or work visa on arrival in New Zealand.
- According to a 04 August 2010 WAM news report, the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement that said "Immediate visa will be given to the citizens upon arrival to New Zealand and the immediate visa procedures also apply to UAE diplomats, and holders of official and ordinary passports."
- Immigration New Zealand government website says "If you are travelling on a passport from Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, or UAE you can visit New Zealand for three months without a visa. However, you will need to apply for a visa if you want to work or study in New Zealand." Last checked 31 July 2010.
- Immigration New Zealand UAE office is in Dubai and accepts application for student, tourist, visit, and work visas from Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen.
- Immigration NZ UAE office location and contact details: Suite 1503, Level 15, API Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. Tel +971-4-3327031, fax +971-4-3291390, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com), website www.immigration.govt.nz/branch/DubaiBranchHome/
UK visa for UAE Nationals
- UAE diplomats and special passport do not need a visa to enter the UK from 07 April 2011. Ordinary UAE passport holders still need a visa (The National 14 April 2011).
USA visa for UAE Nationals
Last update Thursday 14-Apr-2011. Page development 4L 5C.
- Embassies in UAE - list of foreign embassies in Abu Dhabi
- Consulates in UAE - list of foreign consulates and embassies in Dubai
- UAE embassies overseas - list of countries with UAE embassies and consulates
- UAE visa requirements for visitors and residents coming to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and other emirates.
|Abu Dhabi visas||Abu Dhabi visa forum | Abu Dhabi visa | Abu Dhabi visa list | Abu Dhabi visit visa | Multi-entry visa Abu Dhabi | Visa ban Abu Dhabi | MOL Abu Dhabi|
|Abu Dhabi visitors||Mission visa Abu Dhabi | Renew Abu Dhabi visa | Relative visit visa Abu Dhabi | Tourist visa Abu Dhabi | Transit visa Abu Dhabi | Visa arrival nationalities | Visa fees Abu Dhabi|
|Abu Dhabi residents||Residence visa Abu Dhabi | Cancel Abu Dhabi visa | Immigration Dubai | Immigration UAE | Maid visa Abu Dhabi | Property visa Abu Dhabi | Sponsor parents Abu Dhabi | Sponsor spouse Abu Dhabi | Student visa Abu Dhabi | Visas UAE nationals|
- www.immigration.govt.nz - NZ visa and immigration government website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.