Dubai DNRD visa fees table
Dubai DNRD visa fees table
Visit visa fees table based on Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai information (modified to remove typos and change display order of some information). Information in italics not in original table, assume unconfirmed. For extensions / renewals of visas, visit the DNRD (or immigration department in the emirate where the visa was issued). Information last checked 30 May 2009. Visa fees in UAE Dirhams.
|01||35||Multiple Entry Permit||6 months||14 days||No||2120||2110|
|02||36||Long Term Visit Visa||60 days||90 days||No||1120||1110|
|03||37||Short Term Visit Visa||60 days||30 days||No||620||610|
|Company Visit Visa long term²||60 days||90 days||No||1120||1110|
|Company Visit Visa short term²||60 days||30 days||No||620||610|
|04||38||Education - Issue||60 days||60 days||Yes, twice||1120||1110|
|05||38||Education - Extension||60 days||60 days||Yes, twice||1120||1110|
|06||39||Medical Treatment - Issue||60 days||90 days||Yes, twice||1120||1110|
|07||39||Medical Treatment - Extension||90 days||620||610|
|08||40||Exhibition Visit Visa||60 days||30 days||No||220||210|
|09||41||Festival Visit Visa||60 days||30 days||No||220||210|
|10||42||Conference Visit Visa||60 days||30 days||No||220||210|
|33 countries visa - Issue||on arrival||30 days||Yes, once¹||no fees||no fees|
|11||11||33 countries - Extension||30 days||620||610|
|12||43||Tourist Visa - Issue||60 days||30 days||Yes, once||220||210|
|13||43||Tourist Visa - Extension||60 days||30 days||620||610|
|14||44||Long Term Complimentary||60 days||90 days||No||no fees||no fees|
|15||35||Multiple Entry Visa - Embassy||6 months||14 days||No||no fees||no fees|
|16||46||Long Term Visit - Embassy||60 days||90 days||No||no fees||no fees|
|17||47||Short Term Visit - Embassy||60 days||30 days||No||no fees||no fees|
|18||48||GCC Accompany - Issue||on arrival||60 days||Yes, twice||165||no fees|
|19||48||GCC Accompany - Extension||60 days||320||no fees|
|20||49||GCC Resident - Issue||on arrival||30 days||Yes||165||no fees|
|21||49||GCC Resident - Extension||30 days||620||no fees|
|22||50||Short Term Complimentary||60 days||30 days||No||no fees||no fees|
|23||Service (Special Mission Entry)||14 days||16 days||No||320||310|
|24||96 hours Permit||30 days||96 hours||No||165||165|
|Residence Visa³||1-3 years||Yes|
|Labour Card (Work Permit)³||Yes|
- Nationals of the 33 countries allowed a free visa on arrival can renew their visa once in the UAE, or have a new one issued repeatedly by doing an Oman visa run. Unknown if this is officially sanctioned, if there is a limit on the number of times a visa run can be done, or how long it will continue to be possible. However, as of 2010, people have been living in the UAE literally for years via this method.
- Company sponsored visit visa (not on DNRD table of visa fees but is in list of DNRD entry permits). Unconfirmed. Different from an Employment Visa (or Employment Entry Permit) issued by immigration or labour department as part of the process of obtaining a labor card and residence visa under company sponsorship.
- Labour card is issued by the Ministry of Labour, not the Immigration Department, and is permission to work in the UAE, not the same as a residence visa which is permission to live in the UAE. Cost is about 800 dhs. Residence Visa cost varies depending on length and sponsorship. If company sponsored for employee, then company is supposed to pay all associated fees and charges (total about AED 5000-6000 including medical test, deposit, and labour card). Or see UAE family residence visa for family sponsorship (is cheaper).
Visa fees according to UAE embassies overseas
|Country||Tourist||30 day||90 day||Multi-entry 6 mths||Transit||Date¹|
|Canada - Canadians||C$250||C$500||C$1000||31 Dec 2010|
|Canada - other nationalities (unconfirmed)³||C$68||C$136||C$272||31 Dec 2010|
|Turkey||YTL 250||YTL 500||YTL 1000||28 Jan 2011|
|UK²||£20||£100||£200||£400||28 Jan 2011|
|US||n/a||$150||$300||$600||n/a||28 Jan 2011|
|government.ae (UAE government website)||AED 220||AED 620||AED 1120||AED 1000||28 Jan 2011|
|UAE Interact (UAE government website)||AED 100||AED 1000||31 Dec 2010|
- Information in grey is probably, out-of-date, even if it appears to be current on the relevant website.
- Anyone applying for a visa issued by a UAE embassy overseas still needs a sponsor based in the UAE (friend, relative, hotel, airline, travel agent, company).
- In late December 2010, prior to the implementation of the requirement for Canadians to apply for UAE entry visas, several media publications noted that visa fees were only AED 500 for a 90 day visit visa to the UAE for non-Canadian nationals, quoting information from various UAE government websites. This information is inaccurate for two reasons: (1) the websites say 500 dhs for a 30 day extension or renewal of a 60 day visit visa; (2) the information is out-of-date anyway, since July 2008 when new visa rules were implemented and 60 day visit visas ceased to be available. See also UAE Canada landing rights dispute.
- Date information last checked (usually from website of relevant embassy).
- Add delivery fee of £2 for each visa issued.
- Based on AHN News report that said ... national of other countries would actually pay only $272 (AED 1,000), $136 (AED 500) and $68 (AED 250) for the same types of visas. The UAE Embassy in Canada issued a statement on their website on 30 December 2010 to clarify apparent visa fee discrepancies - The Embassy would like to add that the categories of visas and related fees as posted on its website are part of a universal visa system which is used by all UAE missions abroad without exception.
Last update Saturday 29-Jan-2011
- Department of Naturalisation and Residency, Dubai (DNRD)
- ADNRD, FNRD, SNRD and other UAE immigration departments
|Dubai visas||Dubai visa forum | Dubai visa | Dubai visa list | Dubai visit visa | Multi-entry visa Dubai | Visa ban Dubai | MOL Dubai|
|Dubai visitors||Mission visa Dubai | Renew Dubai visa | Relative visit visa Dubai | Tourist visa Dubai | Transit visa Dubai | Visa arrival nationalities | Visa fees Dubai|
|Dubai residents||Residence visa Dubai | Cancel Dubai visa | Immigration Dubai | Immigration UAE | Maid visa Dubai | Property visa Dubai | Sponsor parents Dubai | Sponsor wife Dubai | Student visa Dubai | Visas UAE nationals|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.