Dubai Metro feeder bus routes
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai Metro bus feeder routes
List of RTA feeder bus routes for areas surrounding Dubai Metro stations. Buses mostly run every day during metro operating hours with frequency every 10 minutes (expect the buses to be less frequent on Fridays - the UAE equivalent of Sundays in the western world). Note that the Dubai Metro doesn't start until 1pm on Fridays so feeder buses won't be in operation before that time either.
- Contact number for RTA bus services is 800-9090 (toll-free in UAE).
- Feeder bus routes will not operate for Dubai Metro stations which are not yet open.
- See also RTA Dubai bus routes for other routes, including X and C routes.
- BS = Bus Station, MS = Metro Station.
- For routes F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9 see F01, F02, F03, etc ...
|No||Metro Station||Route/Area||Start Date||Checklist||Comments|
|C04||Gold Souq BS via Union MS to Jaddaf||Extended to Jadaf and Creek MS 01 Mar 2014|
|J01||Mall of the Emirates MS||Al Freej bus to Al Barsha and JVC||Jul 2015||Jumeirah Village Circle, does not serve Triangle (JVT)|
|F01||Union MS||Al Baraha, Al Muteena||08 Mar 2016||Not related to F1 Al Ghubaiba RTA ferry boat.|
|F01||Rashidiya||Nad Al Hamar||01 Sep 2009||Not in Dec 2015 list.|
|F02||Al Fahidi||Al Karama, Al Mankhool, Burjuman||Apr 2016||11 Apr 2016 PR, new route. Not in Apr 2017 RTA list.|
|F02||Rashidiya||Rashidiyah||01 Sep 2009||Not in Dec 2015 list.|
|F03||Rashidiya||Mirdif East, Mirdif West||01 Sep 2009||Dec 2015||Merged F4 Sep 2010. Extended Mirdiff East Apr 2016.|
|F04||Gold Souq BS||via Union MS to Deira City Centre BS||RTA Apr 2017 bus route list.|
|F04||Rashidiya||Mirdiff East, merged with F10 from Sep 2010||01 Sep 2009||Extended 30 Apr 2010? Cancelled 01 Sep 2010|
|F05||Rashidiya||Al Mizhar, AlMizhar, Muhaisnah 1||01 Sep 2009||Dec 2015||Extended Sep 2010. Extended Arabian Center Apr 2016.|
|F06||Rashidiyah MS||Al Rashidiya area||RTA Apr 2017 bus route list.|
|F06||Emirates HQ, Lulu Village||Al Twar 3, Al Garhood, Muhaisna 4||01 Sep 2009||Extended 30 Apr 2010. Not in Dec 2015 list.|
|F07||Etislat MS||Dubai Municipality Staff Housing||RTA Apr 2017 bus route list.|
|F07||Emirates HQ||Al Garhoud||01 Sep 2009||Merged with F06 30 Apr 2010? Not in Dec 2015 list.|
|F08||Al Nahda 2||Dubai Festival City via Emirates MS||RTA Apr 2017 bus route list.|
|F08||Toyota Service Center DFC to Al Nahda 2||Dec 2015||01 Dec 2014 minor route changes.|
|*F08||Emirates HQ||Al Twar 2, Al Badia, Flower Center||01 Sep 2009||[Check]||Extended 30 Apr 2010. From Al Awir depot 01 Dec 2014.|
|F09||Al Wasl Park Terminus||Satwa BS via Jafiliya MS||RTA Apr 2017 bus route list.|
|F09||Emirates HQ||Dubai Festival City||01 Sep 2009||Merged with F07 from 30 Apr 2010? Not in Dec 2015 list.|
|F10||01 Sep 2015 timings extended to Fri morning.|
|F10||Rashidiya MS||Al Warqa, Warqaa||01 Sep 2009||Dec 2015||Merged with F4 route 01 Sep 2010.|
|F11||Financial Center MS||Al Bada'a, Satwa Rd and BS, Al Dhiyafa St||Dec 2015||Sea side of MS. Al Wasl Park Terminus.|
|F11||Trade Center||Satwa||mid-Aug 2009|
|F12||Jafiliya MS||Satwa Rd and BS, Al Wasl Rd, Al Wasl Park||Dec 2015||Rerouted 01 Dec 2013 via Mankhool Rd|
|F13||Dubai Mall Burj Dubai MS||Boulevard, Burj Khalifa St Business Bay||01 Sep 2009||Dec 2015||To mall is quick. To MS from mall is slow, use walkway.|
|F13A||Financial Center MS||Dubai Mall||Not in Dec 2015 route list.|
|F14||Business Bay MS||Oberoi, Al A'amal St, Bay Square||Dec 2015||Towers along Al Abraj St (Al Abraaj St).|
|F15||Noor Bank MS||Al Quoz BS, Al Khail Gate||Dec 2015||Latifa Bint Hamdan Rd, Al Asayel St.|
|F15||Al Quoz||Al Quoz Residential|
|F16||Noor Bank MS||Al Quoz Residential||Apr 2016||11 Apr 2016 PR, new route.|
|F16||Burj Dubai||Jumeirah 2||Starts at Business Bay MS. Cancelled (when?).|
|F17||Noor Bank MS||Al Khail Gate||Apr 2016||11 Apr 2016 PR, new route.|
|F18||Oud Metha MS||Lamcy Plaza, Oud Metha||01 Dec 2013||Dec 2015||Loop around streets 2, 4, 10, 19, 21, and Oud Metha Rd.|
|F18||Business Bay||Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah 1 & 2||15 Oct 2010|
|F20||Business Bay MS seaside||Al Wasl, Al Safa 1||15 Oct 2010||Dec 2015||St 35 Um Amara Rd, Al Wasl Rd, St 19 Al Safa Centre|
|F21||Al Nahda MS||Al Nahda 2||Dec 2015||Start date when?|
|01 Dec 2015 checklist done to here|
|F22||Al Qusais Depot||Extended 30 Apr 2010?|
|F24||Stadium MS||Al Qusais Industrial Area 3 BS||01 Sep 2015||Mostly along Amman St.|
|F25||First Gulf Bank||Al Quoz 3 & 4||15 Oct 2010|
|F25A||Al Quoz Noor Islamic Bank||Cancelled from 15 Oct 2010|
|F26||Noor Bank MS, FGB MS||Al Quoz Ind Areas 1, 2, 3||01 Nov 2015||Replaces 313 and 323. Extended Al Quoz BS Apr 2016.|
|F26||Al Quoz Noor Islamic Bank||Al Safa 2||Check if route still operational|
|F27||Burj Al Arab||Umm Al Sheif|
|F28||Burj Al Arab First Gulf Bank||Umm Suqeim 2 & 3||15 Oct 2010|
|F29||Extended to MOE MS 01 Nov 2015, more IMPZ stops.|
|F29||Extended to Centrium Tower, IMPZ 01 Sep 2015.|
|F29||Mall of the Emirates||Al Barsha||01 Sep 2009||Extended to Sports City, Motorcity, IMPZ 01 Mar 2014|
|F30||Mall of the Emirates||Arabian Ranches||01 Sep 2009|
|F31||Dubai Internet City||TECOM, Meadows, Springs||01 Sep 2009||Rerouted 30 Apr 2010? Again 01 Sep 2010?|
|F32||Nakheel||Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV)||30 Apr 2010||Starting 15 Oct 2010|
|F32A||Dubai Marina||DKV, Mina Seyahi, SZR||Cancelled from 15 Oct 2010|
|F33||Mall of the Emirates||Al Barsha 3||01 Sep 2009||Extended to Al Barsha Mall BS Apr 2016.|
|*F37||Cancellation expected due to Dubai Tram opening.|
|F37||Marina||Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina Mall||01 Sep 2009||30 Apr 2010 start date|
|F37A||30 Apr 2010|
|F39||Nakheel||Dubai Internet City||15 Oct 2010||American University of Dubai|
|F39A||Dubai Marina||Dubai Internet City||30 Apr 2010||Cancelled from 15 Oct 2010|
|F41||Ibn Battuta||Jumeirah Islands||01 Aug 2009|
|F42||Ibn Battuta Mall MS||Discovery Gardens||Apr 2016||11 Apr 2016 PR, new route.|
|F42*||Nakheel Harbour MS||Discovery Gardens||01 Dec 2013||*Not on Fridays.|
|F42||Extended 30 Apr 2010?|
|F43||Ibn Battuta||Discovery Gardens||Jun 2009|
|F44||Ibn Battuta||The Gardens||01 Aug 2009||Rerouted 30 Apr 2010?|
|F46||Ibn Battuta||Dubai Lagoon, IMPZ||Jun 2009||Extended June 2010. Extended Dunes Village Apr 2016.|
|F47||Jebel Ali Industrial Danube||Jebel Ali Industrial Areas||Changes Apr 2010?, Nov 2015. To Expo 2020 Apr 2016.|
|F48||Ibn Battuta||Dubai Investment Park||mid-Aug 2009||Extended/rerouted 30 Apr 2010?|
|F50||Ibn Battuta||JAFZ Bus Station||01 Aug 2009||Rerouted to Al Awir Bus Depot Aug 2010?|
|F51||Energy (ex-Dubal)||Dewa Grand Station|
|F53||Danube||Dubai World Central, Dubai Investment Park||12 Dec 2012|
|F53?||Ibn Battuta||Dubai Industrial City||Jun 2009||Rerouted 30 Apr 2010?|
|F54||JAFZA||JAFZ South||11 Mar 2011||Extended to UAE Exchange MS Apr 2016.|
|F55||JAFZA||JAFZA Office Towers||11 Mar 2011||Old route, cancelled?|
|F55||Ibn Battuta MS||Jebel Ali, DWC||27 Oct 2013||To new Al Maktoum Airport, also F55A night bus.|
|F55A||Karama, Jumeirah Beach Rd, DWC||27 Oct 2013||Night bus from Satwa BS to DWC airport.|
|F56||JAFZA||Dubai Waterfront||11 Mar 2011|
|F93||Extended 30 Apr 2010.|
|F999³||Nakheel Harbour & Tower||05 Sep 2009|
- no note
- no note
- Feeder route 999 is a free service from Ruwayya Bus Depot to NHT Metro Station (whatever that means - it's what the RTA said).
Feeder bus route details
- F18 from Oud Metha MS, along Oud Metha 11th and 12th streets, past American Hospital and Lamcy Plaza, covers the Lamcy Plaza loop section of routes C4 and 44 (which have had that section removed from their routes). Start date 01 Dec 2013.
- F42 from Nakheel Harbour MS to Discovery Gardens areas or districts 1-12. Does not operate on Fridays. Start date 01 Dec 2013.
Metro feeder bus other information
- The RTA will have 787 new buses to operate the new feeder routes for the Red and Green lines of the Dubai Metro. About 500 for the Red Line, about 250 for the Green Line (Gulf News 29 June 2009).
- The RTA will have 518 new buses to operate the feeder routes. About 300 for the Red Line, and 150 for the Green Line (The National 19 August 2009).
New feeder bus routes and updates
- 11 Apr 2016 (press release date, new routes start date 15 Apr 2016):
- F02 new route from Al Fahidi metro station to Al Karama, Mankhool, and Burjuman Center.
F16 new route from Noor Bank metro station to Al Quoz residential area.
F17 new route from Noor Bank metro station to Al Khail Gate.
F42 new route from Ibn Battuta metro station to Discovery Gardens.
- See new route maps at:
- F03 extended to Mirdiff East
F05 extended to Arabian Center
F26 extended to Al Quoz bus station
F33 extended to Al Barsha Mall bus station
F46 extended to Dunes Village
F47 extended to Expo 2020 office
F54 extended to UAE Exchange MS
- F08 frequency increased (not route F0 as reported by some sources)
F25 frequency increased
F43 frequency reduced
- F02 new route from Al Fahidi metro station to Al Karama, Mankhool, and Burjuman Center.
- 06 Mar 2016: New feeder route F01 from Union Metro Station to Al Baraha and Al Muteena, starts 08 March 2016.
- 01 Nov 2015 (date of changes, see also other bus routes list):
- F26: New route from Noor Bank MS to First Gulf Bank (FGB) MS. Formed by merging routes 313 and 323.
- J01: Extended to Mall of the Emirates MS, and covers more of Jumeira Village Circle (Jumeria).
- F29: Two more bus stops in IMPZ added.
- F47: Route diversion in Jebel Ali Industrial Area to driving school.
- 25 Aug 2015 (changes from 01 Sep 2015, see also other bus routes list):
- New route: F24 Stadium Metro Station to Al Ghusais.
- F29 extended to Centrium Tower at International Media Production Zone (IMPZ).
- F10 extended to include Friday mornings.
- 01 Mar 2014:
- F29 feeder bus from Mall of the Emirates Metro Station extended from Al Barsha to the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) via Dubai Motor City and Dubai Sports City, 20 min headway on weekdays, 30 min on Fridays with later start time synchronised with Friday Metro schedule.
- 367 route from Etisalat Metro Station to International City via Mirdiff City Center, Uptown Mirdiff (?), and Muhaisnah (Muhaisanah) district, 20 min intervals during peak hours, 30 mins during off-peak times.
- 01 Dec 2013:
- New feeder bus routes F18 (Oud Metha) and F42 (Discovery Gardens).
- F12 diverted along Mankhool Rd to Jafiliya MS.
- 27 Oct 2013: F55 bus from Ibn Battuta MS to DWC, route from Ibn Battuta Mall, past Dubai College, Royal Mirage Hotel, Royal Meridian Jumeirah Hotel, Al Waha Beach Hotel, Hilton Jumeirah Hotel, Al Hadaeq Intersection in Jebel Ali (Al Hadeeq?) to Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). See also F55A night bus route from Satwa to DWC.
- [Update] 28 Sep 2013: Feeder bus from Energy Station (open on Mon 30 Sep 2013?) every 20-35 minutes. First and last buses 0541-0119 Sun-Thu, 0645-0113 Fri, 0545-2400 Sat. Route number unknown.
- 10 Sep 2010
(date of changes?). Announced 06 or 07 Sep 2010? Check if changes apply from 01 or 10 Sep 2010.
- F3 merged with F4 - start at Al Rashidiya Metro Station, to Mirdiff City Center, Mirdiff East, and Mirdif West.
- F4 cancelled (merged with F3 and F10 feeder routes).
- F5 to pass by Etisalat Academy and Al Arabi Center.
- F10 starts from Al Rashidiya Metro Station, to Al Warqa 3 and Mirdiff City Center, merged with F4.
- F31 to start from Dubai Internet City metro station (previously Mall of the Emirates). Route includes TECOM, Greens, Meadows, Springs residential districts, and Regent International School, Dubai International Academy, Dubai British School.
- 47 cancelled.
- X92 operational frequency at 30 minute intervals.
- 24 May 2010 (GN). Bus routes 91, 91A (Deira Gold Souq Bus Station to Jebel Ali Bus Station), X92 (Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Dubai Investment Park) cancelled from 01 May 2010. RTA said routes covered by Dubai Metro Red Line. Commuters said cancellation made commuting more expensive, more difficult, more time-consuming. Also route X28 made shorter?
Last update Wednesday 19-Jul-2017
|Dubai Metro project||Dubai Metro information | Nol Cards | Dubai Metro feeder buses | Dubai Metro website|
|Dubai Metro lines||Dubai Metro Red Line | Dubai Metro Green Line | Dubai Metro Blue Line | Dubai Metro Purple Line|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.