Bus routes in Dubai
List of bus routes in Dubai
- List of bus routes and numbers in Dubai with areas, location guide, and route information.
- See separate page for Dubai Metro feeder buses.
- Contact number for RTA bus services is 800-9090 (toll-free in UAE).
- BS - Bus Station, MS - Metro Station.
- A, B, C, D, E, F, M, X prefixes and suffixes before or after bus route numbers:
- A, B, D refer to alternative routes, not necessarily with the same start and end points. For example 13, 13A, 13B, 13D between Gold Souq and Al Ghusais bus stations have same start end end points (or not, check #13). But 91 between Al Ghubaiba and Jebel Ali BS different from 91A between Gold Souq and Jebel Ali BS.
- C as prefix refers to central city or CBD routes.
- C as suffix refers to an alternative route.
- E as prefix refers to inter-emirate bus routes (not listed on this page).
- [?] E as suffix refers to an alternative route, e.g. 98E between Al Satwa and Al Quoz bus stations (but what happened to #98)?
- F refers to feeder bus to Dubai Metro stations (not listed on this page).
- [?] J refers to minibus or microbus services? Or Jumeirah Village services? Only one (J01) as of end 2015. See Al Freej Bus Service heading.
- [?] M? Example 11M?
- X refers to Express Service, does not stop at all bus stops along route. Not all express services use letter X, for example 91A and 13B are express services.
|J01||Extended 01 Nov 2015 to MOE?|
|J01||(Al Freej Bus) JVC, MOTE MS||Al Barsha, JVC||Jumeirah Village Circle to Mall of the Emirates MS|
|C1||Night bus from Satwa BS to DXB airport?|
|C3||Hor Al Anz||Rerouted 01 Jun 2010|
|4||01 Dec 2013 rerouted at DXB Terminal 1?|
|C4||Al Awir||01 Jun 2010||Lamcy Plaza loop removed 01 Dec 2013, use F18.|
|5||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|5X||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|C5||Al Awir||01 Jun 2010|
|6||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|C7||Al Qusais||01 Jun 2010|
|C8||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|9D||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|C9||Al Qusais||01 Jun 2010|
|C10||Palm Deira, Jumeirah 2||Deira, Karama, Jafiliya||End point near Mercato Mall from 01 Nov 2015.|
|X10||Cancelled 15 May 2010|
|X10||Gold Souq to Al Quoz BS||Cancelled 01 Nov 2015, use F26 instead.|
|11A||01 Dec 2013 rerouted at DXB Terminal 1?|
|12X||Cancelled 15 May 2010|
|13B (X)||Gold Souq BS to Al Qusais BS||Naif Rd, Al Rashid Rd, DXB T2||Not bus 138. Express service (Dec 2014 route list).|
|X13||Al Satwa BS to Lulu Village||Dec 2014 route list.|
|14||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|C14||Al Nahda 1||Extended to May Tower 03 Feb 2012|
|15||Ghubaiba BS to Al Khail Gate||Al Quoz Ind Areas 1, 2, 3||01 Dec 2013|
|16||01 Dec 2014 minor route changes.|
|18||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|19||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|C19||01 Dec 2014 minor route changes.|
|20||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|22||Dubai Courts, Healthcare City|
|23||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|X23||Gold Souq BS International City||Dec 2014 route list.|
|24||Frequency decrease 08 Mar 2016|
|X25||Karama BS||20-30 min||01 Sep 2015||Loop to Silicon Oasis, Academic City, Outsource Zone.|
|X28||DIC MS, Lulu Village||Along Jumeirah Beach Rd.|
|X28||DIC MS to Lulu Village||Dec 2014||01 Dec 2014 end at DIC MS instead of Nakheel.|
|27||Downtown Dubai||Frequency decrease 08 Mar 2016|
|29||Al Ghubaiba BS||Downtown Dubai||Extended to Business Bay 01 Mar 2014.|
|41||Cancelled 01 Jun 2010|
|42||Al Garhoud||01 Dec 2013 end point changed to GGICO MS.|
|43||01 Dec 2013 rerouted at DXB Terminal 1?|
|43||01 Sep 2015 - changed near Umm Al Romool RTA HQ|
|44||Lamcy Plaza loop removed 01 Dec 2013, use F18.|
|53||01 Sep 2015 timing extended to 0030 (1230 am).|
|53||01 Dec 2014 minor route changes.|
|C55||Al Awir||01 Jun 2010|
|F55A||Satwa BS, DWC airport||Night bus, see also Dubai Metro F55 feeder bus|
|64A||Frequency decrease 08 Mar 2016|
|64A||01 Sep 2015 Samari, Ras Al Khor route changed|
|81||Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates||Jumeirah||01 Sep 2015||Along Jumeirah Beach Rd|
|85||DIC MS, Discovery Garden||Route changed to circular 01 Nov 2015.|
|88||01 Dec 2013 end point changed to Deira City Center.|
|88||01 Dec 2014 end at DIC MS instead of Nakheel.|
|91A (X)||Gold Souk BS to Jebel Ali BS||Dec 2014 route list. Express service.|
|X92||Al Ghubaiba BS to DIP||Dec 2014 route list. DIP - Dubai Investments Park.|
|X94||Gold Souq BS to DIP||Dec 2014 route list.|
|99||Change in JAFZ Sep 2015. To Jebel Ali South Apr 2016.|
|103||Global Village||From Union Square MS BS|
|104||Global Village||From Al Ghubaibah BS|
|105||Miracle Garden||Only afternoon, evening4||17 Dec 2015||Express from Mall of the Emirates MS, fare AED5.|
|300||Frequency decreased 08 Mar 2016|
|313||Al Quoz BS||Al Quoz||Cancelled 01 Nov 2015, use F26 instead.|
|323||Al Quoz BS||Al Quoz||Cancelled 01 Nov 2015, use F26 instead.|
|330||Silicon Oasis, International City||Academic City, Outsource Zone|
|333||International City - Warsan 3||03 Feb 2012||Cancelled 01 Dec 2013|
|365||Frequency increased 08 Mar 2016|
|366||Frequency increased 08 Mar 2016|
- not used
- not used
- not used
- Schedule for express bus route 105 (Dec 2015) MOE to Miracle Garden: Operates Sun-Thu from 15:56-20:03, frequency every 20 mins; Fri-Sat from 12:04-22:04, frequency every 15 mins. Trip duration about 20-30 mins. Service is direct, no stops between start and end points.
Al Freej buses in Dubai
- Al Freej or AlFreej is a new bus service concept launched by the RTA in July 2015.
- Smaller than normal buses are used, mini buses with 12-17 seats.
- Fare payment is with NOL cards, same as used for metro and other buses in Dubai.
- First route, J01 or J1 is a 12km route between Mall of the Emirates (MOTE, MOE) and Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC). It does not service Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT).
- Route has designated bus stops but passengers can request drop off or pick up (wave your hand) anywhere along route, as long as it is safe for bus to stop.
- Route can also be varied at driver's discretion for example to drop off elderly or disabled passengers.
Night bus routes in Dubai
- C1 (or C01) between Dubai Airport (DXB) terminals 1 (arrivals area) and 3 (not terminal 2), and Satwa Bus Station, approx every 30 mins between 0100 and 0500 (frequency reduced in 2012? from every 15 mins), every 10 mins (approx) from 0500-0100. Update Mar 2016: frequency increased to every 15 mins again (from when?)?
- *C2 (or C02) between Dubai Airport terminal 2 (not T1 or T3) and Zabeel Park. Frequency every 15 mins from 0015 and 0500, every 10 mins from 0500-2400. No longer operating, cancelled date unknown?
- *401 between DXB T1 arrivals and Al Sabkha bus station via Union Square, every 30 mins. Cancelled, date unknown?
- *402 between DXB terminal 1 arrivals and Al Ghubaiba bus station via Karama, every 30 mins. Cancelled, date unknown?
- F55A between Satwa Bus Station and Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). Start date 27 Oct 2013. Route ...
Dubai Airport bus routes
Is there a connecting or shuttle bus between Terminals 1, 2, and 3 at Dubai Airport? No, not for landside transfers. Yes, airside shuttle bus transfers only for transit passengers.
- No bus needed between T1 and T3 if in transit - terminal buildings or concourses are connected. Walk.
- Outside T1 and T3 use the Dubai Metro to connect, or bus C1 if outside metro operating hours.
- Between T2 and T1 or T3 catch a taxi. No easy bus or metro connections between T2 and T1 or T3 (T2 is on the other side of the airport area from T1 and T3). Long walk around the airport and is difficult or impossible anyway since there are major highways at either end of the runways. Allow at least 2 hours if making an attempt, expect police to stop you if they see you walking along a main highway. No direct bus service. Only two barely realistic options:
- Bus C26 (Al Satwa direction) to DNATA center at corner Al Ittihad and Airport Rds, then one of the buses up Airport Rd or walk 10 mins to Deira City Center Metro Station and catch metro to T1 or T3.
- Bus 31 to Union Metro Station (Al Ghubaiba BS direction) then take Red Line to T1 or T3 station.
- Erratic bus timings make those options tedious (15-20 min intervals on schedules can be up to 45 min or 1 hr in reality).
- Between T2 and T1 or T3 catch a taxi. Yes we know we're repeating ourselves. You'll understand why if you try and catch the bus.
Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 (DXB T1) - Dubai Metro Red Line station
- C1 (C01) - see bus route under T3 heading.
- 4, 11A, 32C, 33, 43, 64A
- 42 - terminates at T1, doesn't go to T3?
- 88 - route curtailed at Deira City Center from 01 Dec 2013 (but some buses still seen after that with DXB T3 as destination?).
Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 (DXB T2) - Dubai Metro Red Line station
- C1 (C01) (24 hours) - Endpoints DXB T3 and Al Satwa BS. Route: DXB T3, DXB T1, Airport Rd, Clock Tower Roundabout, Al Mussallah St, Union MS, Omar Bin Al Khattab Rd, Naif Rd, Al Khaleej Rd, Shindagha Tunnel, Khalid Bin Al Waleed St (Bank St), Al Fahidi MS, Mankhool Rd, Satwa Rd, Al Satwa BS.
- *4, 11A, 32C, 33, 42 (terminates at T1?), 43, 64A - check if all buses stop at T3.
- 88 - route curtailed at Deira City Center from 01 Dec 2013 (but some buses still seen after that with DXB T3 as destination?).
Dubai International Airport Terminal 2 (DXB T2)
- No metro station at T2, nearest is Al Nahda MS on the Green Line, long walk, allow 30-40 min, too far in summer.
- 13B, C26, 31.
Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
- F53 daytime feeder bus from Danube Metro Station on the Red Line to Dubai Industrial City (check route)?
- F55A night bus, operates at 1 or 2 hour intervals? From Al Satwa BS along Jumeirah Beach Rd (check route)?
How to connect between Dubai Airport (DXB) and Al Maktoum Airport (DWC - Dubai World Central)?
Do not arrange a flight schedule that involves a transfer between DXB and DWC unless the airline is organising it for you at no extra charge. Seriously. We're not joking. Distance between them is about 65-75 km depending on route and which terminal at DXB. Although public transport exists between the two airports, it is a time consuming journey, and especially complicated if you need to go to DXB T2.
- Taxi - will cost the same as annual GDP for a small country.
- Walk - haha, allow a couple of weeks, DWC is halfway to Abu Dhabi from DXB.
- Bus during metro operating hours:
- From T1 or T3 take Dubai Metro Red Line to Danube MS (Jebel Ali direction), then feeder bus F53 (allow 1½-2 hrs).
- From T2 take bus 31 to Union MS, then Red Line to Danube MS (Jebel Ali direction), then feeder bus F53 (allow 2-3 hrs).
- Bus at night when metro not operating:
- From T1 or T3 take bus C1 to Al Satwa BS, then bus F55A to DWC (allow 2-3 hrs).
- From T2 no bus service at night. Take taxi to Al Satwa BS then bus F55A to DWC (allow 2-3 hrs). Or taxi to DNATA Center corner Airport Rd and Ittihad Rd, then bus C1 to Al Satwa BS, then bus F55A to DWC (allow 3-4 hrs), but that's very tedious and tiresome, don't do it.
Air-conditioned bus shelters in Dubai - RTA AC Bus Shelters Project
- 28 Jan 2014 (Emirates 24-7) - Mohammed Al Ali, Director of DubaiBus, RTA was quoted as saying "We will build 1,200 new bus shelters, and this will be done in three phases. Currently, we are looking at the installment of the first 400 bus shelters" referring to an additional 1200 bus shelters to be built in Dubai, covering the entire bus network.
- Or in a different statement from the RTA in the same report "... the RTA is planning to launch the 2nd phase of AC bus shelters project, which will include the development of about 400 locations around Dubai (followed by two more phases of 400 locations each)."
- As of end 2013 about 650 airconditioned bus stops in Dubai.
A/C not working in Dubai bus stops
- Some or many of the airconditioned bus shelters don't have working a/c, resulting in a sauna effect when waiting inside during spring, summer, autumn (fall), and on sunny days during winter.
- One problem is that bus commuters leave the doors open, perhaps thinking that the a/c will cool the outdoors eventually. Obviously it won't but the a/c motors will get stressed and give up eventually.
- Bus stops with non-working a/c seem to be more prevalent in the more popular areas for bus usage, so even if the proportion of less intelligent passengers is the same, that still means a greater number of thoughtless people leaving the doors open. Another theory is that the RTA has less interest in maintaining a/c units in busy areas. The dumb passenger theory certainly has merit, as is obvious to anyone trying to get off a bus or metro during busy times when boarding passengers think it makes sense to push on to the bus or metro train before waiting for departing passengers to exit.
- There is or was also a problem with the electrical connections - the RTA said some bus stops didn't have electricity to power the a/c units, or there was a faulty connection, or something. We wonder if this could also be a reference to faulty neurons and synapses in some of the public transport users in Dubai.
Bus timetable electronic displays at bus stops - Real Time Passenger Information system (RTPI)
- One bonus of the a/c bus shelters is that some or all of them have TV screen displays of buses on their way to you, and estimated waiting time before arrival. The times seem to be reasonably accurate, and are given in Arabic and English.
Bus Stations in Dubai
- Abu Hail Bus Station (Hor Al Anz Bus Station)
- Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Ghubaibah) - Bur Dubai, near Shindagha Tunnel, next to Carrefour Shindaghah.
- Al Jafiliya Bus Station (Al Jafiliyah).
- Al Karama Bus Station.
- Al Quoz Bus Station (Al Qouz).
- Al Qusais Bus Station (Al Ghusais)
- Al Sabkha Bus Staion, Deira.
- Al Satwa Bus Station.
- Deira City Center Bus Station - not exactly at Deira metro station, is in the
- Gold Souq Bus Station (Gold Souq) - near Deira Fish Market.
- Ibn Battuta Bus Station - Ibn Battuta Mall metro station.
- Jafiliya Bus Station (Jafiliyah) - not really a bus station, is the bus stop outside Jafiliya metro station, land side exit.
- Jebel Ali Bus Station - Gate 8 of Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA).
- Karama Bus Station - see Al Karama Bus Station.
- Rashidiya Bus Station (Rashidiyah).
- Satwa Bus Station - see Al Satwa Bus Station.
- Union Bus Station - behind Union Square and Union metro station.
Bus depots in Dubai
- Al Khawaneej Bus Depot - new in August 2010, constructed over 15 months, construction cost AED 121 million, capacity 284 buses, facilities include parking yard, an air-conditioned maintenance workshop, painting workshop, refueling station, washing bay. Five Dubai Metro feeder bus routes operate between Rashidiya Metro Station and Al Khawanej Bus Depot - F3, F4, F5, F6, F10 (press release 31 August 2010)?
Bus route updates
- ×: Table not yet updated. ✓: Table updated.
Route updates 2019
- × 07 Apr 2019 (reported 04 Apr 2019), 9x new routes. Frequency timings given for during peak hours.
- Route 20: Al Warsan 3 to Al Nahda. Via Airport Terminal 2, Rashidiya Metro Bus Station, International City, frequency up to every 30 mins.
- Route J02: International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) to Arabian Ranches. Via Dubai Studio City. Frequency up to every 30 minutes.
- Route 310: Rashidiya Metro and Bus Station to International City. Frequency max every 8 minutes.
- Route 320: Rashidiya Metro Bus Station to Silicon Oasis and Academic City. Frequency up to every 8 minutes.
- Route F34 (metro feeder): Dubai Internet City Metro Station to Dubai Production City. Via IMPZ. Frequency up to every 20 minutes.
- Route F37 (metro feeder): Mall of the Emirates Metro Station to Dubai Sports City. Frequency every 20 minutes during peak hours.
- :) :) :) At last!!!!! Route E201 (intercity): Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Ain Bus Station. Frequency up to every 30 minutes during peak hours.
- Route E315 (intercity): Etisalat Metro Station to Muwaileh Bus Station in Sharjah.
- Route E316 (intercity): Rashidiya Metro Station to the University of Sharjah (Airport Road Interchange).
- × Also 07 Apr 2019 (reported 04 Apr 2019), Route changes and cancellations. Frequency timings given for during peak hours.
- Route F30 will stop at Dubai Studio City instead of Arabian Ranches. New route J02 from IMPZ goes via Studio City to Arabian Ranches.
- Route F04 will become a loop with transfers at Al Khaleej Road opposite the Gold Souq Bus Station.
- Route 50 will stop at Business Bay.
- Route F09 will be extended to Dubai Frame from Jafiliya Metro Station.
- [What?] Route 24, a new loop service, will be provided to connect Sahara Centre with the existing route.
- [Cancelled] Route 365, see new services 20, 310, 320.
- [Cancelled] Route 366, see new services 20, 310, 320.
- [Cancelled] Route F29, see new services F34, F37, F30, J02.
Route updates 2018
- × Apr 2018: Route DPRI to Dubai Parks and Resorts (Route DPR?)
Route updates 2017
× 11 Apr 2017: 11x new RTA bus routes (10 metro feeder routes), 13 changes to other routes, starting 15 April 2017.
- [Check] Business Bay MS multiple routes: F14 (changed), F19 (new, not to Bay Square), F41 (new, to Bay Square)
- "Backyard Business Bay" in RTA press release might be reference to backside of Business Bay (Al Khail Rd side of canal), or The Backyard bar (and restaurant?) in The Steigenberger Hotel. Perhaps the RTA discovered, as we did, that the Steigenberger won't let you park your own car in their car park. It seems very considerate of the RTA to put a bus stop there to benefit car owners who have a policy of not allowing their private vehicles to be driven by strangers. Good news for the Steigenberger Hotel also, we expect they'll see an increase in patronage since now all those customers who don't want valet parking can catch the bus.
- New bus routes:
- [What?] Route F9: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (BS) to Business Bay Metro Station (MS) "through Jumeirah Street" (Jumeirah Beach Rd?).
- Route F04: Gold Souq BS to Deira City Centre BS.
- Route F06: Rashidiya MS to Rashidiya Community.
- Route F07: Etisalat MS to Dubai Municipality staff quarters in Al Qusais.
- Route F09: Al Wasl Park to Jafiliya BS via Satwa.
- Route F19: Business Bay MS to Ubora Towers.
- Route F27: Al Nahda MS to Dubai Airport Free Zone and Airport Terminal 2.
- Route F28: Emirates Towers MS to Satwa BS via World Trade Centre MS.
- Route F32: Mall of the Emirates Metro Station (MOE MS) to Arabian Ranches 2 via Dubai Studio City and Sustainable City.
- Route F35: MOE MS to The Greens and Al Barsha Heights (TECOM).
- [What?] Route F41: Business Bay MS loop via South Ridge, "Backyard Business Bay" (?), Ubora Towers. Map shows via Bay Square to bridge over canal and back towards metro station along canal on Al Khail Rd side of Business Bay. Maybe RTA or press release writer is referring to that as "Backyard Business Bay".
- Changes and cancellations
- Route 7: Service will terminate at Satwa BS instead of Al Ghubaiba BS.
- Route 8: Service through King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street but will not serve Knowledge Village and Dubai Media City.
- Route 17: Service rerouted to new Al Wasl Residential Complex behind Public Transport Agency in Muhaisnah 4.
- Route 29: Terminates at Dubai Mall instead of Business Bay MS.
- Route 43: Terminates at Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport instead of Dubai Festival City.
- [What?] Route A64: Will serve Umm Al Romool (Al Ramool).
- Route 85: Via Ibn Battuta MS in Discovery Gardens towards Dubai Internet City.
- Route 93: Terminates at Mall of the Emirates instead of The Greens.
- Route E98: Rerouted to start from Satwa BS to Al Quoz BS, but not via Al Jafiliya MS.
- [What?] Route C15: Terminates at Deira City Centre BS instead of Al Wasl Park BS.
- Route F08: Terminates at Dubai Festival City instead of Toyota Service at Dubai Festival City.
- [What? See also F41] Route F14: The service will be modified to run in a circular route to serve Business Bay metro station, Ubora Towers, "Backyard Business Bay (?)" and South Ridge.
- Route F55A: Renamed as N55 (since is only a night service), and extended to end at Al Ghubaiba BS.
- Route 7: service frequency increased from every 30 min to every 20 min at peak times.
- Route 365: frequency increased from every 10 min to every 8 min during morning peak times.
- Route 366: frequency increased from every 10 min to every 8 min during evening peak times.
- Route 4: cancelled, covered by new route F4 (F04).
- Route F2: cancelled, covered by new route F6 (F06).
Route updates 2016
- 11 Apr 2016 (reported date, date changes effective not given):
- C04 frequency reduced
- 27 frequency reduced
- 99 extended to Jebel Ali South
- 06 Mar 2016: New route F01. Route frequency increased on 365, 366, and E303 (Dubai to Sharjah). Route frequency decreased on 24, 27, 64A, and 300.
Route updates 2015
- ✓ 01 Nov 2015, New route F26, modifications to C10, F47, J01 and 85, cancelled routes 313, 323, X10:
- New route F26 (or replacement/modification of old F26 route). Replaces cancelled routes 313 and 323.
- J01: Extended to Mall of the Emirates MS, and covers more of Jumeira Village Circle (Jumeria).
- F29: Two more bus stops in IMPZ added.
- F47: Route diversion in Jebel Ali Industrial Area to driving school.
- C10 from Hamriyah Port (Palm Deira) Ends at Hassa Bint Al Murr Masjid bus stop (near Mercato Mall and Town Centre) instead of Jumeirah Beach Park bus stops. Due to Dubai Canal construction near Beach Park.
- Jumeirah Beach Park 1 and 2 bus stops (near Chili's and Emirates Hospital) closed because of construction for the Dubai Canal Project. Press release said closure is permanent. Which means a long walk to Hilton Beach Club bus stops 1 and 2 towards Bur Dubai, or cross the zone boundary and pay extra to get on or off at Matar Bin Fadil Mosque bus stops in Jebel Ali direction from the Beach Park stops. Bus routes affected are 8, 81, 88, F55A, and X28. Press release also said route C10 was affected but it's not since the end point of that route was changed.
- ✓ 01 Sep 2015:
- New routes:
- X25 express service from Karama, Bur Dubai, Oud Metha to Dubai Silicon Oasis, Academic City, and Dubai Outsource Zone.
- F24 metro feeder bus from Stadium MS along Amman Rd to Al Ghusais (Al Qusais) Industrial Area, past Sahara Mall and the New Medical Centre.
- 81 between Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall along Umm Suqeim Rd, Jumeirah Beach Rd and Al Safa Rd.
- Route changes: 43 (Umm Al Ramool near RTA Head Office), 64A (Samari at Ras Al Khor), F29 extended to Centrium Tower at IMPZ, 99 (Jebel Ali Free Zone new road opened).
- Intercity routes E101, E307, and E400 have increased frequency during peak hours.
- Timing changes: Route 53 timing extended to 0030 (12:30 am), F10 timings now include Friday mornings.
- New routes:
Route updates 2014
- ✓ 01 Dec 2014:
- Routes 88 and X28 changed to end at Internet City MS instead of Nakheel MS.
- Minor changes to routes F8, 16, C19, and 53.
- Jul 2014
Route updates 2013
- ✓ 01 Dec 2013: New routes 15, F18, F42. Route cancelled 333. Routes shortened or diverted:
- F12: diverted along Mankhool Rd for better connection time to Al Jafiliya MS.
- 4, 43, 11A: Changed at Dubai Airport Terminal 1?
- C4 and 44: Lamcy Plaza loop removed from routes C4 and 44, replaced by new feeder bus F18.
- 42: route now finishes at GGICO Metro Station, previously went to Airport Terminal 1 MS.
- 88: route now finishes at Deira City Center, previously went to Airport Terminal 3 MS.
- 27 Oct 2013: Night bus F55A from Satwa BS to DWC, runs hourly from 2200-0600. Route is Al Satwa Bus Station past Al Qaderi Mosque, Special Needs Centre, Jumeirah Post Office, Hilton Beach Club, Jumeirah Beach Park, Al Ghareefa Council, Jumeirah Mosque (3), Umm Suqeim Park, Wild Wadi, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah City, Al Sufouh Rd to Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). See also F55 Dubai Metro Feeder Bus from Ibn Battuta Mall metro station to DWC (daytime route).
Bus route details
- Bus 15 from Al Ghubaiba bus station to Al Quoz and Al Khail Gate communities through Al Quoz Industrial Areas 1, 2, and 3. Other route points include Al Fahidi MS, Satwa Mosque, Jumeirah Post Office, Al Safa Dubai Municipality Center. Start date 01 Dec 2013.
Last update Thursday 04-Apr-2019. Page development 4L 5C.
- Dubai Metro
- Dubai Metro bus routes
- Dubai taxis
- Intercity buses from Dubai
- Sharjah bus routes from Dubai
- www.dubai-buses.com - RTA bus route maps and information website. Sort of ... availability for downloads of individual route maps and schedules is inconsistent.
- www.dubai-bus.com - another RTA bus website, or a website pretending to be from the RTA by copying RTA bus information. Is blocked in the UAE though (du and Etisalat), perhaps indicating it's not an RTA website and the RTA made a request for it to be blocked.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.