List of free trade zones in UAE
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
List of UAE free zones and free trade zones
Free zones in the UAE (sometimes called a free economic zone, duty free zone, tax free zone, trade free zone or free trade zone) allow 100% foreign ownership and free of UAE corporate tax, usually guaranteed for 15 or 50 years, but there are other fees to compensate for the tax free environment. Each free zone has its own specific requirements regarding minimum office or warehouse space, and permitted activities. Companies outside the free zones require a local (Emirati) sponsor and allow maximum 49% foreign ownership.
Abu Dhabi free zones
- Abu Dhabi Airport Business City
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), www.adgm.com.
- Abu Dhabi Media Free Zone
- [?] Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (HCSEZ)
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD 1 and 2)
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
- Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ)
- Masdar City, www.masdar.ae.
- twofour54 (Two Four Fifty Four / 54) media and production free zone, tel +971-2-4012454, toll free 8002454, fax +971-2-4012345, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.twofour54.com. Where the twofour54 tadreeb institute is.
List of Dubai free trade zones
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) and Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA), tel +971-4-2995555, fax +971-4-2995500, email email@example.com, www.dafz.ae.
- Dubai Auto Zone (DAZ), www.daz.ae.
- Dubai Cars and Automotive City Free Zone (DUCAMZ), tel +971-4-3335000, +971-4-3335777, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ducamz.ae.
- Dubai Creative Clusters Authority. Free zone authority for: DDD (D3), DIAC, DIC, DKP (DKV), DMC, DOC, DPC, DSC, DSP.
- Dubai Design District (D3) (DDD), www.dubaidesigndistrict.com.
- Dubai Flower Center Free Zone - at Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) - part of DMCC.
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park, +971-4-3477788, fax +971-4-3473206, email email@example.com, www.goldanddiamondpark.com.
- Dubai Health Care City (DHCC) and Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA, DHCCA), tel +971-4-3245555, fax +971-4-3249000, www.dhcc.ae.
- Dubai Industrial City (DIC), www.dubaiindustrialcity.ae.
- Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), www.diacedu.ae.
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) - financial services, located off Sheikh Zayed Rd near the Dubai World Trade Center, www.difc.ae.
- Dubai Internet City (DIC), tel +971-4-3911111, fax +971-4-3919000, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dic.ae.
- Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP), previously Dubai Knowledge Village (KV) (DKV), www.dkp.ae.
- Dubai Logistics City (DLC)
- Dubai Maritime City (DMC) and Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA), www.dmca.ae.
- Dubai Media City (DMC), tel +971-4-3914555, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dmc.ae.
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), tel +971-4-3903899, fax +971-4-3903897, email email@example.com, www.dmcc.ae.
- Dubai Outsource City (DOC), also or previously Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ), www.dubaioutsourcecity.ae.
- Dubai Production City (DPC), www.dpc.ae.
- Dubai Science Park, www.dsp.ae.
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) and Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA).
- Dubai South, DWC renamed?
- Dubai Studio City (DSC), www.dubaistudiocity.ae.
- Dubai TechnoPark, renamed as National Industries Complex.
- Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone (TECOM) - includes DIC, DMC, DKV. See also Dubai Creative Clusters Authority.
- Dubai Textile City, also or previously Dubai Textile Village?
- Dubai World Central (DWC), see Dubai South.
- Economic Zones World (EZW) - includes Techno Park, Dubai Auto Zone, Jafza International, JAFZ.
- [?] Energy and Environment Park, see Dubai Science Park?
- Gold and Diamond Park, see Dubai Gold and Diamond Park.
- International Humanitarian City, www.ihc.ae.
- International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZ) and Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), www.jafza.ae.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT), part of DMCC.
- National Industries Park or Complex (previously Dubai Techno Park?), www.nationalindustriespark.ae.
- TechnoPark, see National Industries Park.
List of free zones in Dubai planned or under development
- Dubai Aid City
- Dubai Auto Parts City
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (Dubiotech or Dubai Biotech).
- Dubai Carpet Free Zone - Deira.
- Dubai Energy City - might have been proposed and suspended. No official information available.
- Dubai International Arbitration Center (DIAC)
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ)
- Dubai Studio City - Dubailand
- Dubai Techno Park (TP) - under development, tel +971-4-3328835, fax +971-4-3328853, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dubai Textile Village - Al Awir, scheduled completion October 2005?
- eHosting Data Fort
- Heavy Equipment & Trucks Free Zone
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Technology Park - Jebel Ali Area.
Ajman free zones
- Ajman Airport Free Zone (AAFZ) - might be part of the new Ajman Airport development but no information provided yet.
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) and Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA), tel +971-4-7425444, fax +971-4-7429222, www.afz.gov.ae.
- Ajman Media Free Zone
Fujairah free zones
- Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) and Authority, tel +971-9-2228000, fax +971-9-2228888, email email@example.com, www.fujairahfreezone.com.
- Fujairah Creative City, tel +971-9-2244100, fax +971-9-2244101.
Ras Al Khaimah free zones
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ), launched in Apr 2017 as parent or merger of RAKFTZ and RAKIA. Comprises:
- Al Ghail Industrial Zone
- Al Hamra Industrial Zone
- Al Hulaila Industrial Zone
- RAKEZ Academic Zone
- RAKEZ Busines Zone
- RAKEZ Media Zone
- RAK Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ or RAK FTZ), tel +971-7-2041111, fax +971-7-2280859, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.rakftz.com. RAK FTZ Parks include:
- RAK Academic Zone or RAK Education Zone
- RAK Business Park
- RAK Industrial Park
- RAK Technology Park
- RAK Investment Authority Free Zone (RAKIA FZ), tel +971-7-2447253, fax +971-7-2445270, email email@example.com, www.rakia.ae.
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone (RAKMFZ), RAK Media City, tel +971-7-2445125, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Old information, update] RAK free trade zones being considered or under development
- RAK Center for Business Excellence or RAK Training Center for Business Excellence.
- RAK Education Zone.
- RAK Financial Center.
- RAK Industrial and Technology Park.
Sharjah Free Zones
- Hamriyah Free Zone, tel +971-6-5263333, fax +971-6-5263555, email email@example.com, www.hfza.ae.
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF), tel +971-6-5570000, fax +971-6-5571131, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.saif-zone.com.
- Sharjah Free Zone Authority (SFZA), not clear if an official name, a reference to SOTI, or a generic description.
- Sharjah Media City (SMC), referred to as Shams free zone.
- Sharjah Oasis Technology and Innovation (SOTI)
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone (SPC, SPCFZ)
- [?] USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC), not clear if an official free zone, or trade center which can do free zone licences in other Sharjah free zones.
Umm Al Quwain free zones
- Ahmed Bin Rashid Free Zone (ABRFZ), tel +971-6-7655882, fax +971-6-7651552, email email@example.com.
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone and Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone Authority, www.uaqftz.com.
- www.government.ae/en/information-and-services/business/starting-a-business-in-a-free-zone, UAE government website list of free zones in UAE, also information related to starting a business in a free zone (05 Sep 2019).
Last update Wednesday 30-Oct-2019
|UAE FTZ||Abu Dhabi free zones | Ajman free zones | Dubai free zones | Fujairah free zones | RAK free zones | Sharjah free zones | UAQ free zones | UAE free zone list|
- [Disabled] Submit URL.