Free Trade Zones Ajman
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
List of free trade zones in Ajman
- Ajman Airport Free Zone (AAFZ), possibly if the planned Ajman International Airport ever gets off the ground, so to speak.
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ), was the first free trade zone to be established in Ajman, established in 1988.
- Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA), not a free zone but the authority which governs AFZ.
- Ajman Industrial Free Zone, industrial area part of Ajman Free Zone, not a separate FZ.
- Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFA).
- Hamriyah Free Zone Ajman is one of the Sharjah free zones and is not part of the emirate of Ajman. Its location is on the northern side of Ajman emirate, i.e. Ajman effectively separates Hamriyah from Sharjah city.
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ)
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) contact information:
- Tel +971-6-7425444, fax +971-6-7429222. Toll-free (in UAE) 800-AFZA (800-2392).
- Location: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St, Al Butain area.
- Postal address PO Box 932, Ajman, UAE (zip or postcodes not used in UAE).
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for company setup information. Email email@example.com for job vacancies.
- AFZ office timings Sun-Thu 0730-1530.
- AFZ international offices in Almaty, Delhi, Lahore, Karachi, Moscow, Mumbai.
- AFZ General Manager Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Nuaimi.
- Established in 1988, in operation from 1996?
- [Incomplete] AFZ companies
- 19 ready-to-wear garment factories from various countries including India, Iraq, Pakistan, UK.
- Export markets include GCC countries, USA, Europe, Canada.
Other AFZ headings
- AFZ license categories
- Consultancy (?), Ecommerce (?), Industrial, Offshore, Professional or Service, Trading Licenses permitted.
- AFZ company formation types allowed
- Ajman Free Zone Entity (FZE)
- Ajman Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- AFZ list of companies, online directory not available on AFZ website or Ajman Chamber of Commerce website.
Ajman Free Zone related organisations
Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA)
- Free Zone Entity (FZE) - one owner, one visa, minimum capital AED 185,000.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) - up to 4 partners, minimum capital AED 185,000.
- Local branch of foreign company.
AFZA licence types
- Industrial License - issued to foreign, UAE, FZ establishments for manufacturing activities within AFZ.
- National Industrial License: A National Industrial License allows companies to export products duty free to Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (AGCC, GCC) countries. Is issued to a registered company operating in AFZ with the following criteria:
- Company is registered with GCC nationals who have a majority ownership (51% or more shareholding).
- Minimum 40% of the manufacturing process carried out within AFZ.
- Professional Services License - issued to foreign, UAE, FZ establishments for providing professional services within AFZ.
- Trading License - issued to foreign, UAE, UAE FZ companies for trading goods within Ajman Free Zone.
- E-commerce licence - launched or announced March 2013. For companies with ecommerce related business activites.
Ajman Industrial Free Zone
- AED 1.15 billion.
- Warehousing, office space, worker accommodation.
- Construction started April 2007, completion scheduled for second quarter 2008.
Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFZ)
Setup costs if applying directly to AMCFZ are:
- SMI (Social Media Influencer, no visa) AED 2,500 + NMC licence fee AED 260.
- Business Club (hot desk, no visa) AED 8,500.
- Bronze Package (shared desk, 1 visa) AED 11,500 + eChannel + visa costs.
- Silver Package (shared office, 1 visa) AED 14,500 + eChannel + visa costs.
- Silver Plus Package (shared office, 3 visas) AED 17,500 + eChannel + visa costs.
- Gold Package (shared or private office, 2 or 5 visas, conflicting information) AED 25,500 + eChannel + visa costs.
Echannel is AED 5100 refundable deposit and AED 2100 setup fees (approximately). Don't expect to get much of your eChannel deposit back when you close up shop, in UAE free zones the fees associated with cancelling your business and visa will be approximately equivalent to the eChannel deposit amount.
Visa costs allow AED 2000-3000 per visa, some information not clear.
- Ajman Free Zone jobs and vacancies.
- AFZ list of companies.
- AFZ list of activities.
- AFZ licence and setting up.
- AFZ setup costs calculator.
- AFZ contact, location, address, PO Box, postal code, zip code
- AFZ website, portal.
- www.afz.ae - official Ajman Free Zone website.
- eportal.afz.gov.ae - login portal for Ajman Free Zone clients.
- eprocurement.afz.gov.ae - procurement portal for AFZ suppliers.
- www.ajman.ae - Ajman Government official website (Arabic and English).
- AFZ visas and costs.
Last update Sunday 20-Oct-2019
- Ajman - introduction guide and information.
|UAE FTZ||Abu Dhabi free zones | Ajman free zones | Dubai free zones | Fujairah free zones | RAK free zones | Sharjah free zones | UAQ free zones | UAE free zone list|
- www.afza.gov.ae - Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) website, in Arabic and English. Redirects to www.afz.ae.
- www.ajmanfreezone.gov.ae - Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) website - same as the AFZA website.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.