Abu Dhabi Marina Mall
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Abu Dhabi Marina Mall
The Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi (ADMM) is a relatively large shopping mall on 4 levels, situated on the Abu Dhabi Corniche breakwater, near the Emirates Palace Hotel. List of shops and facilities in the shoppint center includes food court, Abu Dhabi Marina Sky Tower, movie theater complex, Carrefour hypermarket, children's entertainment area, IKEA furniture store, ice skating rink, observation tower, and maybe one day the Snoworld snow dome and ski slope ("coming soon" promised since about 2006).
- Phase I opening date March 2001. Phase II expansion, costing AED 300m, opening date February 2006 (delayed by a year).
- Retail shopping area about 130,000 sq meters, about 400 stores, car parking for about 6,000 cars.
- Heliport available for helicopter owners? Officially opened by Falcon Aviation Services 10 April 2010, offering sightseeing services and a quick way to get to the FAS Dubai Festival City Helipad.
- Marina Mall is owned and managed by National Investment Corporation (NIC), General Manager of Marina Mall is Nadeem Wajahat.
- Cinema complex screens the Middle East International Film Festival films.
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall is not related to the Dubai Marina Mall.
- IKEA furniture store moved from ADMM to Yas Island as of 15 March 2011 opening date for the new shop. A free shuttle bus service will operate every hour to ferry customers who didn't know, or forgot, to the Yas Island IKEA store. Operating dates 15 March to mid-April 2011 (might be extended).
Abu Dhabi Marina Mall opening hours
|Shops||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1600-2300 (4pm-11pm)¹||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)|
|Carrefour||0900-2400 (9am-midnight)||0900-0100 (9am-1am)||0900-2400 (9am-midnight)||0900-2400 (9am-midnight)|
|IKEA||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)|
|Ramadan||Food court closed until Iftar.|
- Shops start opening on Friday at varying times - usually either 1000, 1400, or 1600.
Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi list of shops (not complete)
|Category||Shop and store names|
|ATMs and cash machines||ABN-AMRO. See also Banks|
|Automotive and Car Dealers||Emirates Motor Company (Sep 2007) (Mercedes Benz dealer), Ferrari Accessories (Nov 2007)|
|Banks||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) (Sep 2009), Al Hilal Bank, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)|
|Beauty Products, Cosmetics, Perfumes||Missha (Dec 2006), Paris Gallery|
|Cafes and Coffee Shops||Barista Espresso (Apr 2006), Cafe Columbiano (Marina Mall Tower), Cafe de la Paix, Galler Café, Starbucks,|
|Cards, Gifts, Stationery||King's Valley Gifts and Antiques, Mont Blanc, Tanagra|
|Cinema||Cinestar Cinemas 9-screen complex|
|Children, Baby, Maternity Clothes||Claire Kids, Mamas & Papas|
|Clothing and Fashion Accessories|
|Clothing and Fashion, general|
|Cosmetics||See Beauty Products|
|Entertainment||Indoor Bowling Alley? Snoworld indoor ski park?|
|Electronics, Music, Photography||E4U, Eros Electronics, Harman House / Harmanhouse, iStyle (Apple computers), Plug-Ins / Plugins, Radio Shack|
|Fashion, Arabic||First Lady|
|Fashion, Children||See Children, Baby, Maternity Clothes|
|Fashion, Ladies||Bebe, Chanel, Christian Dior, Claire, Ermengildo Zegna, Fendi, Koton, La Senza, Mango, Promod, Stradivarius, Temperley London (open Jan 2010), Valentino, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara|
|Fashion, Men||Andrew's Ties, Emporio Armani, Gucci, Luis Vuitton, Tod's|
|Fashion, mixed, unisex||Austin Reed, Bedo, Blend, Brubacker, Burberry Middle East, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Fat Face, Forever 21, Gant, Gap, Mexx, Monsoon, Naf Naf, Nautica, Next, Phat Pharm, Reiss, Studio R, Ted Baker (open end Sep 2010), Top Shop, Woolworths|
|Fashion, Teenagers||See Fashion-Mixed, or Fashion-Ladies|
|Food Court||Burger King, KFC, McDonalds Abu Dhabi,|
|Food products and other food stores|
|Furniture||Chen One, Eldiar, IKEA Abu Dhabi (relocated to Yas Island from 15 Mar 2011), Home Centre Abu Dhabi?|
|Handbags||See Luggage & Leather Goods|
|Hardware and Tools|
|Health and Fitness|
|Home Accessories & Furnishings||Zara Home|
|Jewellery (see also Watches)||Al Manara Jewellery, Al Mandoos Jewellery, Pure Gold, Tiffany & Co. (Jun 2005), Van Cleef & Arpels|
|Thanks for visiting Abu Dhabi. Tell your friends.|
|Luggage, Leather goods|
|Optical, Spectacles, Sunglasses|
|Perfumes||See Beauty Products|
|Phones, Mobiles, Accessories||Du Telecom (Sep 2007), Etisalat (16 May 2010), Nokia|
|Property and Real Estate|
|Restaurants (see also Cafes, Food Court)||Figaro's Pizza (Sense Gourmet), Bella, La Brioche, Lips, Hard Walls, Hatam Iranian Food, Tiara (Marina Mall Tower)|
|Services||Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (ADX) branch (open Nov 2006, closed Jun 2009), Man/Age Spa|
|Shoes and Footwear||Clarks, Studio R, Ecco, Hush Pupplies, Pairs, Tod's, Valencia. See also Sports and Leisure for sports shoes.|
|Sports and Leisure|
|Supermarkets||Carrefour Abu Dhabi Marina Mall|
|Tailors and Textiles|
|Telephone Services||See Phones-Mobiles-Accessories|
|Travel Agents and Services||Etihad Airways (Jun 2006)|
|Toys and Games|
|Watches (see also Jewellery)||Better Times, Jaeger-LeCoultre Boutique (Jul 2009), Omega|
|Other, uncategorized, unknown||Azal, Ounass, Mohamed Sherif, Tanagra, True Value|
Abu Dhabi Marina Mall Tower (Skytower, Burj Al Marina)
- Not quite as high as the Burj Dubai observation deck but still great views over the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Opening date June 2009
- Restaurants include Columbiano Cafe and Tiara Restaurant (open March 2009)
Snoworld Snow Dome and Indoor Ski Slope (Snowworld or Snow-World)
- Supposed to open in March 2005 as part of the Phase II expansion, but as of April 2010 is still not open.
- Area of 13,500 sq meters according to one source, or just 4000m² according to March 2004 press release from Abu Dhabi Marina Mall which said "a 4000m² indoor Snow World facility equipped with a ski slope, ice rink, Swiss chalets and other winter related leisure attractions."
Abu Dhabi Marina Mall new shops and services
- 05 Feb 2012 - UAE Ministry of Justice office for customer service - attestations of federal court issued documents and legal translations and other services and applications (WAM news 04 February 2012).
Abu Dhabi Marina Mall contact details
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Marina Village, Qasr Al Amwaj Street, Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Postal address PO Box 42681, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Tel +971-2-6818300 or +971-2-6812310? Fax +971-2-6818668, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update Saturday 14-Mar-2015. Page development 3D 4L 5C.
- www.marinamall.ae - Abu Dhabi Marina Mall website. Phase III of the Marina Mall construction in Abu Dhabi was the opening of the website in Jun 2012. It must hold the record for the world's longest website construction period (with coming soon page) of about 10 years ... from 2002-2012.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.