Monday 26 July 2021 (UAE)
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
List of ADIB branches
ADIB Abu Dhabi city
|Head Office Main Branch||Al Bateen|
|Abu Dhabi Airport||24/7|
|Abu Dhabi Marina Mall||1000-2200||Sep 2009|
|Abu Dhabi Sharia Court||behind Carrefour Airport Road|
|ADIA Cash Office||Abu Dhabi Investment Authority||0800-1400¹|
|Al Mina (AlMina Road) ³||Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Bldg||+971-2-6766899||Private Banking|
|Al Muroor³||Muroor Rd||+971-2-4494884|
|Al Najda||Al Najda Street|
|Al Wahda Mall||1000-2200|
|Bain Al Jesrain³||Ben Al Jesran Cooperative Society||+971-2-5584483|
|Baniyas³||Al Mafraq Street||+971-2-5823582|
|Dalma Mall (Delma Mall)|
|Immigration||Abu Dhabi Immigration||0700-2200|
|Khalidiya Ladies³||Zayed the 2nd Street ...||+971-2-6674343|
|Khalidiya Mens||... opposite Abu Dhabi Education Zone (ADEZ)|
|Municipality||Abu Dhabi Municipality Office||0730-1530¹|
|Mushref / Mushrif||Airport Road|
|Mussaffah||Mussafah main road, near Al Firdous Complex|
|Sheikh Khalifa||Shaikh Khalifa Road, near Al Noor Hospital|
|Sheikh Khalifa Energy Complex||ADNOC, Abu Dhabi Corniche|
ADIB Abu Dhabi emirate
|Al Rahba||Al Rabha Police Station|
|Al Ruwais³||Opposite Al Ruwais Bakery||+971-2-8776997|
|Al Sila'a (Al Sila)³||+971-2-8722024|
|Madinat Zayed Cash Office||Madinat Zayed Immigration Office||0700-1500|
ADIB Al Ain
|Al Ain³||Near Al Ain Clock Tower||+971-3-7666555|
|Al Ain Immigration||Al Ain Immigration Office||0700-2200|
|Al Ain Municipality||Al Ain Municipality Office|
|Al Jimi³||Al Jimi Shopping Mall||+971-3-7633500||1000-1300¹|
|Al Muraba³||Opposite Al Ain Mall||+971-3-7650000|
|Al Wagan||Al Wagan Etisalat building|
|Al Yahar³||Al Yahar main road||+971-3-7816000|
|Bawadi Mall||Saeed Salem Al Saeedi||1000-2200||Mar 2010|
|Oudeh Toubah Ladies³||Ladies only branch||Maryam Al Darmaki|
|Sanaya / Sinaya||Al Sinaya (industrial) area, opp. Juma Al Majid|
|Ajman³||Near Etisalat Ajman||+971-6-7400222|
|Al Barsha Mall||Al Barsha 2||Sep 2011?|
|Al Mamzar||Royal House Building, Al Wahida Street|
|Al Twar³||Al Tawar Center, Al Nahda Street||+971-4-2611116|
|Al Warqaa||Aswaaq shopping center Al Warqa'a||Saif Mohamed Al Braiki||1000-2200||Aug 2010|
|Dubai||Deira, near Deira City Center|
|Dubai Internet City (DIC)|
|Dubai Mall||Downtown Burj Dubai||Mohammad Bin Fares||1000-2200||Mar 2010|
|Sheikh Zayed Road³||Sheikh Zayed Road||+971-4-3210000|
ADIB Fujairah and East Coast²
|Dibba³||Sheikh Zayed St, opposite Dibba Police Station||+971-9-2444414|
|Fujairah³||Sheikh Hamad Bin Abdulla Street||+971-9-2222711|
|Khorfakkan||Khor Fakkan Corniche||+971-9-2371919|
ADIB Ras Al Khaimah (RAK)
|Ras Al Khaimah³||Opposite Manar Mall||+971-7-2284448|
|RAK Airport Cash Office||Airport Road, Digdaga|
|Al Taawun||Al Taawoun Mall, Ground Floor||1000-2200|
|Al Wasit³||Al Wasit Road, Samnan||+971-6-5662000|
|Sharjah³||King Faisal Street, near Crystal Plaza||+971-6-5732333|
ADIB Umm Al Quwain (UAQ)
|Um AlQuwain³||King Faisal Street||+971-6-7646644|
- Opening hours normally 0800-1400 (8am-2pm) Saturday to Thursday. Extended hours 1000-2200 in some shopping mall branches. Al Jimi Mall hours 1000-1300 Sat-Thu and 1700-2100 Sat-Wed. Abu Dhabi Municipality, ADIA Cash Office closed Saturdays. Abu Dhabi Airport branch open 24 hours 7 days per week.
- Dibba, Kalba, Khorfakkan are geographically on the East Coast of the UAE but politically part of Sharjah except for Dibba which is split three ways between Fujairah, Sharjah, and Oman.
- Ladies branch available
04 August 2011 - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank licence in Qatar (Reuters report)
- The Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority (QFCRA) has issued approval for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to open a branch in Qatar. Timeframe for opening the new branch not reported or supplied.
04 April 2011 - New Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank HQ construction
- Al Habtoor Leighton Group was awarded a contract worth AED 400 million to build a new headquarters for ADIB in Abu Dhabi (news reports 04 April 2011).
- Construction start date April 2011, completion expected before September 2012. Building consists of two towers with 12 floors + Ground + Mezzanine + 4 floors of basement parking.
30 April 2010 - new ADIB branches in Iraq
- The National in Abu Dhabi reported on 30 April 2010 that ADIB was planning to establish a branch in Baghdad, Iraq with opening date in May 2010. The Central Bank of Iraq has given ADIB a preliminary licence for their Iraqi operations.
- More branches are planned in Iraq - "We'll have a branch in every major business city, ... The next branches we're looking for is Basra, Erbil, Najaf, Karbala, and eventually Mosul," said Hussain Qaragholi, an ADIB senior vice president and the head of Iraq business at ADIB according to the same report.
New ADIB branches open in UAE
- 29 Aug 2010 (press release) - New ADIB branch opened in Al Warqa Aswaaq Community Center (57th ADIB branch). Opening hours 1000-2200, branch manager Saif Mohamed Al Braiki.
- 14 Mar 2010 (press release) - New ADIB branch officially opened in Bawadi Mall Al Ain, location Ground Floor, opening times 1000-2200 (10am-10pm), Branch Manager / Supervisor Saeed Salem Al Saeedi.
- 07 Mar 2010 (WAM news) - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) officially opened a new branch in The Dubai Mall, location lower ground floor, opening hours 1000-2200 (10am-10pm). Branch Manager Mohammad Bin Fares.
- 14 Sep 2009 (press release) - ADIB opens new branch in Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, on the first floor. Total 24 ADIB branches in AUH. Plans to open 10 new branches in 2009 in the UAE with total of 50 ADIB branches in the UAE expected by end 2009.
- 09 Jun 2009 (press release) - ADIB opens a ladies only branch in the Oudeh Toubah area of Al Ain, the first one in Al Ain, branch head is Maryam Al Darmaki.
ADIB general information
- ADIB established on 20 May 1997, commenced commercial operations on 11 November 1998, formal inauguration 18 April 1999.
- CEO of ADIB is Tirad Mahmoud.
Contact Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
- Toll free telephone (in UAE) 800-2288, tel (landline) +971-2-6100600, fax +971-2-6654340 (also use these numbers to report lost or stolen ATM cards)
- Postal address Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, PO Box: 313, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- ADIB Swift Code: ABDIAEAD (for reference only, confirm with official ADIB source before using for transfers)
Last update Friday 30-May-2014. Page development 4L 5C.
- www.adib.ae - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank official website (don't use this link for online banking, obtain it from an official ADIB source).
- Don't use www.adib.com - is spam when last checked (March 2010). So is www.adib.org and www.abudhabiislamicbank.com.
- www.abudhabiislamicbank.ae is unavailable (March 2010).
- [Disabled] Submit URL.