Dalma Mall, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dalma Mall, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi
Dalma Mall (Delma Mall) is a large shopping center in the Musaffa area of Abu Dhabi, with the usual array of shops, food court outlets, cafes, restaurants, and a Carrefour hypermarket. Soft opening date scheduled for 10 October 2010 (10-10-10 at 1010am), delayed from April 2009. Some stores opened in March 2010?
Dalma Mall opening hours
|Shopping Mall||Carrefour||Food Court and restaurants|
|Sunday to Wednesday|
|Thursday to Saturday|
Dalma Mall information
- Total of about 480 (or 560) shops and stores. Or 400 according to 22 March 2012 press release.
- Total leasable area (GLA) about 150,000 square meters (1.6 million sq feet), total area of 210,000 sq m (22 Oct 2007 press release) or 250,000 sq m (February 2010 reports) or 400,000 sq m (Hastie International figure).
- Leasable retail area about 147,000 sq m with 480 shops with 62% leased out and 35% still being negotiated (07 October 2010 press release)
- Lease rental rates about AED 1800-2300 per square meter, plus service charges (Khaleej Times 08 October 2010).
- Location in the Abu Dhabi Industrial City project (ICAD), or Musaffah Industrial City, on the way to Musaffah / Mussaffa, near Khalifa City A, Khalifa City B, Mohammed Bin Zayed City (MBZ City). Serving the areas of Al Raha Beach, Bani Yas, Khalifa City, Mafraq, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Officer's Club, etc.
- Opening date of Phase I was scheduled for April 2009 (22 Oct 2007 NBAD press release), delayed to Q3 2009, delayed again to Q2 2010. Delay due to waiting for approval to construct more road access to the mall, according to Ginane AbdelKhalek from The Developers (reported in The National 13 February 2010).
- Project cost about AED 3 billion (for Phase I only?), or AED 2 billion according to October 2010 reports.
- Facilities include 7000-7500 car parking spaces (in two 7-storey car park buildings?), Carrefour supermarket (area 13,500 sq m), 14 screen cinema complex, children's nurseries, food court, kid's play area and entertainment
- Phase I (area 120,000 sq metres) is the ground and first floor, Phase II (30,000 sq metres) is the second floor. Or another report says that Phase 1 is floors G, 1, and 2; and Phase 2 is for a hotel and entertainment and recreation/entertainment facilities.
- General Manager of Dalma Mall is Mark Adams (announced 13 October 2009)
- Dalma Mall project owners - The Developers LLC, CEO is Saeed Mohammed Al Mulla.
- Shops opening in March 2010 could be anchor tenants BHS, Home Center Mussafah, Matalan.
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) provided by Hastie Group International (Middle East)?
- Developer is Midein Holding (real estate developer in Abu Dhabi)?
- Mall construction financed by AED 1.1 billion loan from National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) (22 Oct 2007 press release).
- Dalma Garden Mall is a shopping mall in Yerevan, Armenia, part of the Delma Gardens development (announced October 2009?). Unrelated to Delma Mall in Abu Dhabi?
Dalma Mall list of shops
|Category||Shop and store names (mostly from Dalma Mall information 27 February 2010)|
|ATMs and cash machines||See Banks|
|Banks||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), Al Hilal Bank, Emirates NBD (Jan 2011), National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)|
|Beauty Products, Cosmetics, Perfumes||Abdul Samad Al Qurashi, Annabelle, Arabian Oud, Areej Perfume (unconfirmed), Asgharali (Asghar Ali), Crabtree & Evelyn, Exquisite Perfumes, Réserve Naturelle, Sinma, Sterling Perfumes, Swiss Arabian, The Face Shop, Yas Perfume|
|Cafes and Coffee Shops||Caribou Coffee, Coffee Planet, Colombiano Coffee House, Gloria Jeans Coffee (Milano), Häagen-Dazs (Dec 2013), Le Café Francais, Maya Coffee Shop, Tim Hortons|
|Cards, Gifts, Stationery||Paper House (Paperhouse), Sahar Al Sharq (?)|
|Cinema||Cine Royal (CineRoyal) Cinema 14 screen cineplex (opening date 14 July 2011)|
|Children, Baby, Maternity Clothes||Accessorize, Carter's (18 Jun 2013), Destination Maternity, Pumpkin Patch, Q-Baby (?), Tape à l'Oeil|
|Clothing accessories||Boudoir d'Eden, Feathers Fashion, Halaq & Eswara, Lifestyle / Life Style Fine Jewelry, Réserve Naturelle, Sinma|
|Clothing and Fashion, general||See Fashion, mixed|
|Department stores||BHS, Centrepoint|
|Electronics||E-Max (EMax), Eros Electronics, Jumbo Electronics|
|Fashion, Arabic||Al Horaibi Fashion, Kunji for Abaya & Sheila|
|Fashion, mixed||Centrepoint (Center Point), G2000 (18 Jun 2013), Jorindo Fashion, Marks and Spencer, Max Fashion, Mexx, Monsoon|
|Fashion, Teenagers||Bossini (18 Jun 2013)|
|Fashion, Women||Accessorize, Ange, Camaieu, Etam, Feathers Fashion, Jane Norman, Liz Clairborne, Nayomi, Quiz, Zara|
|Food Court||Barrio Fiesta (Filipino?), Chow King, Dunkin Donuts, Fresh Chicken King, Hatam Restaurant (Lebanese), McDonald's Mussafah, Subway|
|Food and other Restaurants||Baskin Robbins, Bohsali Restaurant, Boost Juice, Forty Fruity, Juice Bar, Leya's Candy Factory, Scoop A Cone|
|Furniture||Home Centre, Tijan Furniture|
|Handbags||Cesare Paciotti, Danier, Feathers Fashion|
|Hardware and Tools||Ace Hardware (or "ACI Harwear" seen in one press release)|
|Health and Fitness||Dr Nutrition Center, Zean Al Atat|
|Home Appliances||E-Max (EMax)|
|Home Accessories & Furnishings||Accessorize, Build Mart (Danube Buildmart by Danube Building Materials) (Oct 2010, 35,000 sq ft showroom), Guy Degrenne, Q Home Decor|
|Jewellery||Al Futtaim Jewellery, Al Romaizan Jewellery, Al Saraj Jewellery, Boudoir d'Eden, Damas Les ExclusivesPure Gold Jewellers|
|Lingerie, nightwear||Angel Lingerie, Etam Lingerie, La Senza, Nayomi, Valege|
|Luggage, Shoes, Leather goods||Cesare Paciotti, Danier, Halaq & Eswara|
|Money Exchange||Al Ansari Exchange, Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ghurair Exchange, Orient Exchange, Redha Al-Ansari ExchangeUAE Exchange / UAExchange|
|Optical, Spectacles, Sunglasses||Al Jaber Opticial, Al Jamal Opticals, Alpha Optical, Dar Optics, Grand Sunglasses, Grand Optics, Kefan Optics, Lutfi Optical Centre, Magrabi Optical, Occhiali Optics, Sun Spot (Sunspot), Yateem Optician|
|Pharmacy||Bin Sina Pharmacy (2x - ground and 1st floor), Medicine Shoppe|
|Phones, mobiles, accessories||Axiom Telecom, Fono Distribution Services|
|Property and Real Estate|
|Services||Bliss House Restaurant Management, Thomsun Pure Music (music lessons)|
|Shoes and Footwear||Adidas, Brantano Shoe City, Cesare Paciotti, Chic Shoes, Ecco, Foot Solutions, Quiz, Shoe Tree, Tamaris|
|Sports and Leisure||Adidas, Intersport, Nautica|
|Supermarkets||Carrefour hypermarket Mussaffah (opening date 14 October 2009)|
|Tailors and Textiles||Oxygene Readymade Garments|
|Toys and Games||Q-Baby (QBaby?), Toys 'r' Us|
|Watches||Hour Choice, Rivoli Watches, Swatch, Timex, Watches Division, Watch House|
|Other, uncategorized, unknown||123, Adams, Al Anood, Al Bastan, Al Farrasha (Al Farasha?), Am to Pm, Aquarium, Art & Creative, "BAB Gulf FZF" (BAB Gulf FZE?), Berlin Fashion, Brands, Cilek (Turkish furniture?), Delice Accessories, FishWorldz, Fyonka Fashion (Fionka Fashion? Kids, Ladies Fashion? www.fyonkakids.com not available), Future Generations (Future Generation? Nursery school in Musaffah?), ICA Harbour, "ICE-BIN Harmal Exchange" (Bin Harmal Travel & Tourism?), Jorindo Fashion, La Moda, "Lavanda Lounge" (Lavender Lounge Tea Company? or Nail Spa?), Land Mark (07 Feb 2010 press release), "Majito Gallery" (Mojito Gallery?), "MecDnald's" (probably McDonald's?), Mirano Accessories, Monet, Moon Light, Nector, "Reging Fashion" (Regine Fashion - for ladies?), Red Tag (women's fashion?), "Soy Xprs" (Soy Express / Soy Xpress?), "Speseal Restaurant" (Special Restaurant?), Swish, Thomsun Pure Music (musical instruments), Time Square (watches?), "Vallay Palace" (Valley Palace? Indian restaurant?), Viva Case, Zero One|
Dalma Mall news and updates
- 05 Dec 2013 - Häagen-Dazs cafe opened, the first one in Abu Dhabi.
- 18 Jun 2013 - new store openings announced - Bossini (young adult and children fashion clothing), Carter's (baby clothing and accessories), G2000 (men's and women's business fashion clothing).
- 02 Aug 2012 - new store openings planned in 2012 include Aeropostale, Al Forno, Aldo, American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, Brioche Dorée, Charles and Keith, Debenhams, H&M, Inglot, MAC (cosmetics), Milano, Miss Selfridge, Naturalizer, Next, Nine West, Pottery Barn, Starbucks, Top Shop, Victoria's Secret.
- 22 March 2012 - Dalma Mall signed a lease agreement with Alshaya to open 37 new retail outlets in Dalma Mall. Opening date expected in Q4 2012, retail area of 173,000 sq ft. New shops and brands will include fashion and clothing: American Eagle Outfitters, Debenhams, Express, H&M, Mothercare, Next, Victoria's Secret; F&B outlets: Al Forno, Pinkberry, Potbelly Sandwich Store, Shake Shack, Starbucks; lifestyle stores: Bath & Body Works, Boots Pharmacy, MAC, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids.
- 31 January 2012 - Dalma Mall signed a lease agreements with Apparel Group to open 10 shops covering an area of 17,000 sq feet. Brand include Aéropostale, Aldo, Aldo Accessories, Bench, Nine West, Charles & Keith, Tim Hortons Coffee, Dune, Naturalizer, Ingot. Stores expected to open in early 2012.
Dalma Mall contact details
- Dalma Mall Management, PO Box 91122, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Tel +971-2-5500936, fax +971-2-5500984, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dalma Mall, Abu Dhabi-Al Ain Highway, ICAD City, Mussaffah, PO Box 94348, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- CB Richard Ellis tel +971-2-6814399 for renting shop space
Last update Sunday 08-Dec-2013. Page development 4L 5C.
- www.dalmamall.ae - Dalma Mall website, www.dalmamall.com is unrelated and unused (and for sale), www.dalmamall.net, www.dalmamall.org, and www.dalmamall.info are all unused.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.