Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Jebel Ali (Jabal Ali)
Jebel Ali district, in the emirate of Dubai, located in the south-western part of Dubai city towards the border with Abu Dhabi emirate. Also written as Jabal Ali (less common). Includes Jebel Ali Free Zone, Jebel Ali Port, Jebel Ali industrial areas, and the Palm Jebel Ali development.
Jebel Ali is also the name of a hill in Jebel Ali district, height about 60m, with a satellite dish complex at the top surrounded by a residential area.
|Al Muntazah (GM)?|
|Downtown Jebel Ali||The Galleries|
|Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall|
|Jebel Ali 1, 2, 3 (JAFZ area)|
|Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZ, JAFZA)|
|Jebel Ali Free Zone Extension (GM)?|
|Jebel Ali Gardens||same as The Gardens?|
|Jebel Ali Industrial Area|
|Jebel Ali Port (Mina Jebel Ali)|
|Jebel Ali Village|
|Palm Jebel Ali|
|The Galleries||Part of Downtown Jebel Ali|
|The Waterfront||See Dubai Waterfront|
- The Gardens - not the same as Discovery Gardens, but is on other side of Road D591 from Discovery Gardens.
Nurseries in Jebel Ali
- Bubbles & Giggles Nursery, The Gardens.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Dubai, Discovery Gardens branch, in The Gardens.
- Kidz Venture, Ibn Battuta Mall, Egypt Court.
Downtown Jebel Ali
- Planned mega-project by Limitless. The plans are still big, the development isn't ... so far. Delayed, cancelled, or abandoned since the financial crisis. As of 2014, only The Galleries office blocks are complete, and two JAFZA View towers.
Nurseries in Downtown Jebel Ali
- Littlewoods Nursery Jebel Ali - in The Galleries, open September 2014.
- Parent category - Dubai, communities in Dubai, cities in UAE.
- Child pages - Jebel Ali Airport, JAFZA, The Galleries Downtown Jebel Ali, Al Maktoum Airport.
- Related pages - transport in Dubai, infrastructure in Dubai, free zones in Dubai (UAE)
- Jebel Ali Airport - renamed as Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC), location in Dubai World Central area.
- Jebel Ali desalination plant - largest in the world, opened by DEWA on 08 Apr 2013.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZ) - operated by the JAFZ Authority (JAFZA).
- Jebel Ali Port
- Jebel Ali Primary School - popular British expat primary school in Jebel Ali Village.
- Jebel Ali Resort
- Jebel Ali Sandbox ("The Sand Box") - nickname for onshore recreational area and liberty facility at Jebel Ali Port for US Navy personnel when ships are docked. Has basic shopping, fast food restaurants, camel rides. Go-cart track [check]?
- Jebel Ali Shooting Club
- Easy Hotel Jebel Ali - cheap hotel in excellent location if you want to visit JAFZ but not for anything else. Awkward long walk to nearest metro station. Awkward to drive to and from (JAFZA Gate 4). Unusually late check in time (after 3pm), and early check out time (before 10am). Hotel is inside the free zone so need evidence of reservation or JAFZ gate pass. One of the cheapest hotels in Dubai, at AED 150-250 per room. Doesn't include internet or room cleaning. See other Budget hotels in Dubai.
- HSBC Jebel Ali - one of four full-service HSBC Bank branches in Dubai. Others are in Bur Dubai, Deira, and Jumeirah.
- JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
- Lifeline Hospital Jebel Ali - see Hospitals in Dubai.
- Palm Jebel Ali - one of three palm tree shaped offshore artificial islands along the Dubai coast.
- St Francis Jebel Ali - St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. One of several churches in the Jebel Ali church area.
- Winchester School Jebel Ali - school for Indian and other expats in The Gardens.
- Jebel Ali Beach Club
- Jebel Ali Golf Club
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel
- Jebel Ali Palm Island
- Jebel Ali Sailing Club (JASC)
- Jebel Ali Waterfront - The Waterfront
Last update Tuesday 22-Oct-2019. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.