McDonalds in Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
McDonald's in Dubai
You should be able to find a McDonald's hamburger restaurant in food courts of most of the larger shopping malls in Dubai - Mall of the Emirates (MOTE, MOE) even has two of them (they have two fast food areas). A number of service stations have one tucked away along with a drivethru usually. And if not a McDonald's, they'll probably have a Burger King or Hardees to at least satiate the heathen who think all hamburgers taste the same.
- Remember when you're ordering, that in the McDonald's dictionary, when the server asks you if you want "medium", they mean "upsize", and "large" means "double-upsize". An annoyance if you're not used to it, but buy some McDonald's shares and you'll be happier about it.
- Ramadan 2009 hours for McDonald's in Dubai are 1200-Iftar (between 6-7pm) for takeout (and drivethru if available), and Iftar to Suhoor (about 4:30am) for dine in, takeway, drivethru, or until 1am in Dubai shopping malls. McDonalds in Dubai Media City (DMC) is open for breakfast (other McDonald's breakfast locations are closed during Ramadan).
McDonald's locations in Dubai
|Al Barsha Al Ain Rd||√||√|
|Al Barsha behind MOTE||√||√|
|Al Bustan Center||√||√||+971-4-2633619|
|Al Garhoud, Marrakech St (Emarat)||√||√||24 hours||√||√||+971-4-2822790|
|Al Ghurair City Mall Al Rigga St||√||√||√||0600-1100||+971-4-2236817|
|Al Hassa DXB AUH Road (after Jebel Ali)||√||24 hours?||√||√||+971-4-8832636|
|Al Khaleej Center Bur Dubai||√||√||√³||+971-4-3559141|
|Al Manara Emarat, Al Thanya St, SZ Rd||√||√||24 hours?||√||√||+971-4-3482815|
|Al Mizhar Emirates Coop||√||1000-0100²||√|
|Al Reef Mall Salahuddin Rd, Muraqqabat||√||√³||+971-4-2229488|
|Al Wasl Rd Emarat near Emirates Bank||√||√||√||√||+971-4-3499892|
|Arabian Center Mall Mirdif||√||√||0900-2400|
|Baniyas Square (also Al Nasr Square)||√||24 hours||√||+971-4-2219499|
|Bur Dubai Trade Center Rd Spinneys||√||√||√||24 hours||√||+971-4-3592213|
|Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Rd||√||√³||+971-4-3313221|
|Deira City Center||√||√||+971-4-2950193|
|Dubai Airport DXB Terminal 1 T1||24 hours||+971-4-2245677|
|Dubai International Airport T3||24 hours|
|Dubai Festival City||√||√|
|Dubai Marina Mall||√||√||√³||1000-2200|
|Dubai Media City, CNBC Building 7||√||√³||closed Fri||√||+971-4-3908277|
|Dubai Outlet Mall Al Ruwayya||√||√||1000-2200¹|
|Emirates Hills Town Center||√|
|Global Village Emarat||√||√||√||+971-4-3412320|
|Ibn Battuta Mall||√||√||+971-4-3685611|
|Jebel Ali The Gardens ENOC||√||√||√||24 hours||√||√||+971-4-8824538|
|Jebel Ali Free Zone ENOC||√||√||√||√||+971-4-8834821|
|Jumeirah Beach Park Plaza||√||√||closed Nov 2011|
|Jumeirah Beach Rd Century Plaza||√||√||√||24 hours||√||√||√||+971-4-3440911|
|Lamcy Plaza Karama||√||√³||+971-4-3349077|
|Lulu Village Muhaisnah 4, Al Ghusais||√||√||√||+971-4-2646042|
|Mall of the Emirates near Ski Dubai||√||√³|
|Mall of the Emirates near Carrefour||√||√³|
|Mankhool Rd Emarat Bur Dubai||√||√||√||+971-4-3580315|
|Mirdiff City Center North Food Court||√|
|Mirdif City Centre South Food Court||√|
|Mirdiff - Tripoli St ENOC station||√||√||24 hours?||√||√|
|Nadd Al Hamar Tasjeel||√||√|
|Safa Park Union Co-op, Choithrams||√||0600-1100||+971-4-3947440|
|The Dubai Mall||√||√||0800-2200¹||0800-1100|
|Umm Suqeim Jumeirah Rd||√||√||√||√|
- Opening hours extended to 2400 (midnight / 12am) Thursday-Saturday
- Fridays not open until 1300 (1pm)
- Paid parking, and/or difficult to find parking
- All McDonalds at petrol stations (gas stations) should have free car parking available, and most or all gas station locations have drive-through takeways.
- Most food court McDonalds share seating with other food court restaurants, parking in the mall's car park is usually free, and there are children's play areas in most malls.
- McDonald's at Dubai International Airport (DXB) is airside in departure terminals 1, 2, and 3 after baggage check and passport control. Dubai Airport MacDonalds are open 24 hours but don't serve breakfast. Same for the new Al Maktoum International Airport in Jebel Ali (DWC). Prices are higher than elsewhere in Dubai. Don't arrange to meet visitors at airport McDonald's (terminals 1 and 3 arrivals areas have an easy to find Costa Coffee, terminals 1 and 2, and DWC have easy to find Starbucks cafes).
McDonalds breakfast in Dubai
MacDonalds at the following locations in Dubai serve breakfast from 0500-1100: Al Garhoud (Marrakech St), Al Nasr Square, Al Hassa (Dubai Abu Dhabi highway after Jebel Ali), Al Wasl Rd, Dubai Media City (not Fridays), Jebel Ali ENOC, Jumeirah Beach Road near Spinneys, Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mousa (Al Thanya Rd Emarat near Emirates International School), Spinneys Trade Center Rd, The Gardens ENOC. A few more locations serve breakfast with a later start. For other emirates, see the UAE McDonald's list.
McDonald's Dubai history and general information
- 65th UAE MacDonalds restaurant opened in the Oasis Center food court April 2009.
- First Dubai McDonald's opened in Deira or Al Diyafah Street in 1994?
McDonalds contact details
- Emirates Fast Food Company LLC
- Location: 4th floor, Golden Tower, Buheirah / Buhairah, Corniche Road, Sharjah
- Postal address: PO Box 24119, Sharjah, UAE
- Tel: +971-6-5725537, fax: +971-6-5727745, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update Tuesday 24-Dec-2013
- McDonalds Abu Dhabi Ajman Al Ain RAK Sharjah - locations in other emirates and general information
- Dubai shopping centres - most of the larger ones will have a McDonald's in their food courts
- [Disabled] Submit URL.