Public Parks in Abu Dhabi
- List of Public Parks in Abu Dhabi with information and guide about facilities, opening times - days - hours, which day is ladies day, BBQ areas, children's play areas, and more.
- Parks are operated by the Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM), or Municipality of Abu Dhabi City
- Entry fees
- BBQ areas
- Cooking of pork items is not permitted.
- Drinking alcohol in Abu Dhabi public parks is not permitted, and restaurants / cafes in public parks do not sell alcohol.
- Opening times
- Public parks in Abu Dhabi are generally safe to walk around in, even late at night.
New public parks in Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi - September 2012
- Three new parks to be constructed in Khalifa City A (Abu Dhabi Municipality announcement). Facilities will include paved walkways, night lighting, covered playgrounds, climbing walls, splash park, football field, basketball courts, dining tables, barbecue areas.
- Opening date and exact locations not supplied.
New public parks in Abu Dhabi - March 2012
- Five new parks opened in Abu Dhabi City by the Abu Dhabi Municipality as part of the District Parks Project launched in 2010
- Construction cost of the new parks was AED 21 million.
- Park locations, area, and other information:
- Al Bateen West 16 at intersection of Al Falah and Sultan Bin Zayed Streets. Area 4,570 square meters.
- Al Zaab West 1/17 at intersection of Khalifa Bin Shakhbout and Al Falah Streets. Area 3,630 square meters.
- Al Rawdah West 14/1 near the Women's Health Medical Center between Al Karama Street, Street 26, and Hazaa bin Zayed and Delma Streets. Area 1,750 square meters.
- Al Karama West 24/1. Area 3,010 sq meters. Facilities include children's playground, shaded sitting areas, activity areas.
- Al Mushriff West 46/1 near the Women's Association building. Area 25,613 square meters (according to the press release, but maybe they mean about 2,500 sq m).
Last update Monday 08-Oct-2012. Page development 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)