List of Dubai government departments
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Dubai government departments
List of Dubai government departments, ministries, and offices. Dubai courts, police, tourism, health, investment, education, utilities, immigration, labour, transport, etc departments.
Many public service authorities in Dubai operate at the emirate level, independently or partially independent, from UAE federal authorities based in Abu Dhabi. For example Dubai Police, utilities, schools, transport infrastructure and public transport services.
List of Dubai government departments, ministries, and offices
- Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation
- Centre of Ambulance Services
- Community Development Authority
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Finance
- Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS) - replaced by Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing Dubai (DTCM)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority
- Dubai Chamber
- Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
- Dubai Civil Defence
- Dubai Courts
- Court of First Instance
- Civil Court
- Criminal Court
- Sharia Court
- Court of Appeal
- Court of Cassation
- Court of First Instance
- Dubai Culture (Dubai Culture and Arts Authority)
- Dubai Customs
- Dubai Economic Council (DEC)
- Dubai Competitiveness Council (DCC)
- Dubai Economic Policy Research Institute (DEPRI)
- Legal and Regulatory Affairs (LRA)
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
- Dubai Export Development Corporation (DEDC or EDC)
- Dubai Finance Department
- Dubai Government Human Resources Department
- Dubai Government Workshop
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Dubai Immigration and Naturalisation Department (previously part of the DNRD, also called Dubai Naturalisation Department)?
- Dubai Investment Development Agency (DIDA) - established by new law or decree 27 Jan 2014, tasked with developing Dubai's reputation as a business center for international investment.
- Dubai Media Corporation
- Dubai Municipality (DM) - public parks, Dubai coastline.
- Dubai Police
- Dubai Public Prosecution
- Dubai School of Government?
- Dubai Sports Council
- Dubai Trade
- Financial Audit Department
- General Department for Residency and Foreigners Affairs - Dubai (previously the DNRD), or General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs
- Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) - Dubai education authority
- Land Department (Dubai Lands Department)
- Legal Affairs Department?
- Protocol and Guest House Department
- Roads and Transport Authority Dubai (RTA) - public transport including Dubai Metro, Dubai Tram, Dubai Ferry, Dubai Taxis, Dubai Bus. Also road infrastructure.
- Statistics Center of Dubai
- Telephone and internet services in the UAE are provided by privately run operators, as of 2014, they are Etisalat and Du. Regulator is the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA).
Last update Wednesday 29-Jan-2014. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- www.dubai.ae - Official Dubai eGoverment portal
- [Disabled] Submit URL.