Friday 24 September 2021 (UAE)
Palm Strip Shopping Mall in Jumeirah, Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Palm Strip Shopping Mall in Jumeirah, Dubai
- Palm Strip is a shopping center rather than a mall, as in all the shops have their own outside entrance rather than being all inside one building with a main entrance. Which means it's pleasant in the winter but hot in the summer going from one shop to another.
- Surroundings are quite agreeable with palm trees and water features. Palm Strip says about itself ... Palm Strip Shopping Mall invites you to blend the style and elegance of Beverly Hills and the traditions of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Some cafes and restaurants have outdoor seating areas.
- Ground level parking with palm trees for shade. Also underground parking available (free, open 1000-0030 daily), but watch out for the entry and exit ramps if you have a car with low ground clearance.
- Developer and owner is Dubai Investment Properties LLC, who are also the developers of the Sunset Mall in Jumeirah, and the Twin Towers Shopping Mall in Deira.
- Opening date of Palm Strip Dubai was in 1997 ... or March 1999 according to a 18 October 2009 press release about the opening of Real Pilates?
Palm Strip opening hours and times
|Saturday to Thursday||Friday|
|Shops (some might be open different hours)||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1330-2200 (1:30pm-10pm)|
|Restaurants and Cafes|
Palm Strip Mall Jumeirah events and exhibitions
- Street Art Without Borders - 09 March to 07 April 2011, art display organised by Pro Art Gallery featuring graffiti from 12 international street artists.
- Per Aqua Ad Astra Exhibition - 18 January to 15 February 2011 at the ProArt Gallery. Exhibition showing artworks from Russian artists Valery Rostovsky, Konstantin Rostovsky, and Valery Rostovsky Jr.
Palm Strip Shopping Mall list of shops
- 5 Diamonds
- Angels Garments Trading
- Aster Couture Trading
- Avanti Trading - handbags and shoes
- Betinas Closet Trading (Betina's Closet), ladies fashion boutique store, opening announced 16 January 2011, owner Ms Betina Sepehri. Evening dresses, gowns, clothing available from fashion labels including Alberto Makali, Cassandra Stone, Daniel Reinn, Donna Ricco, JS Collections, Mac Duggal Couture, Muasani Couture, Terani Couture designs.
- Beyond the Beach - swimsuits, beachwear, other pool and beach accoutrements
- Boutique De Voile
- Burgundy Dessert Bar (Burgundy Desserts Bar) - opening date late 2010 - announced in 27 December 2010 press release.
- Caractere Gents Salon
- Charm Med Spa Center
- Classystyle - opening date 30 December 2011. Exclusive Victorian and Edwardian themed children's wear designed by Amal Al Moosawi. Also children's furniture and accessories (press release 29 December 2011).
- Duwais Jewellery
- Effa Boutique - women's fashion clothing - abayas, sheilas, scarves, and accessories including clutch handbags. Designer Effa Al Dabbagh. Opening date 07 June 2011 (announced 30 May 2011).
- Elite Fashion
- Escada Sport
- Ex Ex Fashion
- F1 Net Café - internet cafe
- Favourite Things Mother & Child - stuff for mums and kids, tel +971-4-3452725. Children's play and edutainment area, cafe, shopping. Website www.favouritethings.com. Moved to Dubai Marina Mall, Palm Strip location closed?
- Frank Provost (Franck Provost) Paris Salon - tel +971-4-3451171
- Frost - wedding dresses?
- Great Expectations - maternity wear
- Gulf Pharmacy
- Häagen-Dazs (Haagen-Dazs/Hagen-Dazs) - ice creams
- Home Sweet Home
- iDigi - electronics
- Japengo Café and Restaurant - open November 2000?
- Jeff de Bruges - chocolates
- Julea Domani Haute Couture - ladies fashion, Zeena Zaki designed evening and bridal gowns in Victorian and Edwardian styles, opening date May 2010 (press release 01 June 2010).
- Karen Millen - ladies fashion clothing
- Kubra Al Qaseer Fashion
- La Marquise Coffee Shop - tel +971-4-3458433
- La Senza Lingerie
- Little Me
- Lola et Moi - fashion clothing for young girls, designed by Rania Tohmé. Tel +971-4-3454774, opening date May 2007.
- Makeup Etc! - beauty products, tel +971-4-3455747, website www.makeupetc.ae
- MediaCast Trading - audio and video equipment
- MediaCast Apple store (opening announced 13 February 2011) - iPods, Macbooks and so on, but not iPhones? Also and Apple-authorized service center.
- Meeting Garments
- Meeting Love Sports
- Music Master - CDs, DVDs, and videos
- My Time Ladies Hair & Beauty Salon
- N-Bar - nail care parlour, tel +971-4-3461100. Opening date March 2001 (first UAE store), founder and CEO is Negin Fattahi-Dasmal.
- Oceano by La Perla
- OptiVision (Dubai Optical LLC)
- Party World LLC - party accessories and supplies including balloons, banners, confetti, costumes, cups, cutlery, gift wrap, gift bags, invitation cards, party favours, plates, thank you cards, wigs, etc. Open September 2009 (first store in UAE). Owner is Suhair Ali Jehad. Tel +971-4-3459877, fax +971-4-3459855, email email@example.com.
- ProArt Gallery - shop F21, first floor. Opening announced in 03 August 2010 press release. List of artists displaying art works at ProArt Gallery include Carlos Nadal, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Alexej von Jawlensky, Suzanne Valadon, Marc Chagall, S. H. Raza, M. F. Husain, and more. Art works include Osler chandeliers, masters, lithographs, prints, and serigraphics from the UAE and other countries. Exhibitions planned to showcase work from UAE based artists. Pro Art Gallery established by art collectors and experts Ms Tatiana Faure, Mr Rashesh Shah of Rifca, and Mr Dinsha and Munchi Shroff of Ancestry. Marketing Manager is Ms Roxanne Faure, and Administration Manager is Ms Elena Faure. Contact details tel +971-4-3450900, fax +971-4-3450912, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.proartuae.com. Opening times 1000-2100 Saturday-Thursday. Open Fridays 1300-2000 starting 10 Feb 2012 (press release 09 Feb 2012).
- Real Pilates Mind and Body Club - Pilates and Yoga Club with Stott Pilates equipment. Opening date November 2009? First UAE center, founder and managing director is Reza Alavi. Facilities include two Pilates and Yoga studios, and nutritional juice bar. Tel +971-4-3453228, email email@example.com, website www.real-pilates.com. Opening hours not the same as the mall (start earlier, and finish earlier - check with them for exact times).
- Rasasi Perfumes (Rusasi) - Arabic perfume
- Starbucks cafe and coffee shop
- The Royal Image Salon & Spa
- Young Designers Emporium
- Zara Home Store
Palm Strip contact details
- Tel +971-4-3461462, fax +971-4-2249200, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: Dubai Investment Properties LLC, PO Box 26699, Dubai, UAE.
Last update Thursday 09-Feb-2012. Page development 4L 5C.
- www.dipllc.ae - Dubai Investment Properties website, owner/developer of Palm Strip mall. Not much information though but some pleasant elevator music to while away your worries while browsing. No website supplied or found for the mall itself.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.