J3 Mall Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
J3 Mall Dubai
J3 Mall (or Royal Mall) in Dubai is a new shopping mall (opening date in 2012) on Al Wasl Rd in the Al Manara area of Dubai - close to Jumeirah and Umm Suqeim.
- J3 Mall is a small shopping mall, on 3 levels plus basement parking, area about 12,000 sq meters (130,000 sq feet) on a building footprint of about 32,000 sq ft.
- Anchor tenant is a Carrefour supermarket on the ground floor (or maybe a Carrefour Express?).
- J3 Mall name also seen as Royal Mall in some references (presumably an old name - sign outside construction site says J3 Mall).
- Construction start date unknown but as of December 2010, there is just a big hole in the ground.
- Completion and opening date scheduled for end of 2011? Might be overly optimistic - sometime in 2012 or 2013 might be more realistic.
- Project value about AED 50 million?
- J3 name because of the mall's location in Jumeirah 3 according to Eleven Brand and Creative Consultancy in Dubai. Except the mall's location is in Al Manara, across the road from Umm Suqeim 2 and a long walk from Jumeirah 3. J3 themselves think it's in Umm Suqiem - their website says "J3 Mall is a distinctive retail destination in the heart of Umm Suqeim ..."
- Planned facilities include coffee shops and restaurants, a nursery school, over 30 retail stores, food court, children's entertainment and play area?
- Owner/developer is Karmastaji Group in Dubai (also owners of Eleven Creative Strategy).
J3 Mall Dubai list of shops (not complete)
- Alpha Optical
- Carrefour Hypermarket - area about 13,000 sq feet (1,200 sq meters).
- Dome Cafe?
- Super Trim Salon
- Tim Hortons cafe
J3 Mall contact details
- J3 shopping mall location on Al Wasl Road in Al Manara, between Al Manara Rd and Al Thanya Rd, opposite Choithram Supermarket. See location map (new window).
- Karmastaji Group, PO Box 118180, Dubai, UAE
Tel +971-4-3449131, fax +971-4-3449235, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
J3 mall office and enquiries at the Jumeirah Center (in Jumeirah 1).
- Leasing enquiries from J3 website (www.j3mall.com/form/enquiryForm.php).
Royal Mall Dubai (or Royal Dubai Mall?)
- A press release 01 February 2006 announced that construction of the Royal Mall "in a location facing the Jumeira Beach Hotel" would start soon.
- Investment value of about AED 50 million, and completion date expected by early 2007 ... "completed in one year" (update: it wasn't).
- Owner/developer of the Royal Mall might be Eye of Dubai Investment Company (or Dubai Eye Investment Company), or Five Stars Real Estate Company.
Last update Friday 19-Jul-2013. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- www.j3mall.com - J3 Mall website
- www.royalmalldubai.com - might have been intended as website for the Royal Mall but no longer in use.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.