Burjuman Center and Shopping Mall
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Burjuman Center (Bur Juman) and Shopping Mall
The BurJuman, or BurJuman Center as it's often referred to, is a reasonably large shopping mall in the Bur Dubai area, with a commercial business tower and residential apartments.
- Large range of luxury fashion good shops.
- Some decent restaurants on the top floor in the new section of the BurJuman overlooking a pleasant water feature (no alcohol or pork served though).
- Fairly average food court area (in the older section), and children's entertainment section.
- No cinema although the expansion plans did mention the possibility at some point.
- Easy access with the Dubai Metro - the Khalid Bin Waleed Station exits directly into the main entrance (originally the station was given the name BurJuman Station).
- Underground car parking available but payment required except on holidays and Fridays. Was 20 dhs per hour in 2009 and 2010?
Burjaman Center opening hours
|Shops||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)¹||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)|
|Food Court||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)|
|Restaurants and Cafes||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)|
|Ramadan - shops²||1100-2300||1100-2400||1100-2400||1100-2400|
|Ramadan - restaurants²||Iftar-2400||Iftar-0100||Iftar-0100||Iftar-0100|
- Some shops might not open until 1200, 1400, or 1600.
- Ramadan hours last checked for Ramadan 2010.
Burjuman Mall new shops - 01 August 2010 (press release)
- Balmain boutique - evening gowns and women's fashion
- Mumbai Se - Indian fashion designers
- Bimba & Lola - Spanish fashion clothing, handbags, and accessories
- Fred Perry - polo shirts, shoes, and other tennis related fashion
- La Reine - Arabic women's fashion - abayas
- Adidas Originals - sports clothing and shoes
- Ever Sheen Cosmetics - beauty products
- Shenoy Jewelry - gold and other trinkets
Burjuman Centre list of shops
Cafes and coffee shops
- Bateel Cafe - opening March 2011?
- Barista Cafe - closed.
BurJuman Center personnel
- General Manager - Mr Eisa Adam Ibrahim (press release 01 August 2010)
Burjuman Mall contact details
- Location on corner of Trade Center Road and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd (Bank Street).
- Tel +971-4-3520222, fax +971-4-3510824, email email@example.com
Last update Monday 21-Mar-2011. Page development 3D 4L 5C.
- www.burjuman.com - Bur Juman Centre and Mall website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.