Monday 16 December 2019 (UAE)
Burjuman Center and Shopping Mall
Burjuman Center (Bur Juman) and Shopping Mall
The BurJuman, or BurJuman Center as it's often referred to, is a reasonably large shopping mall in the Bur Dubai area, with a commercial business tower and residential apartments.
- Large range of luxury fashion good shops.
- Some decent restaurants on the top floor in the new section of the BurJuman overlooking a pleasant water feature (no alcohol or pork served though).
- Fairly average food court area (in the older section), and children's entertainment section.
- No cinema although the expansion plans did mention the possibility at some point.
- Easy access with the Dubai Metro - the Khalid Bin Waleed Station exits directly into the main entrance (originally the station was given the name BurJuman Station).
- Underground car parking available but payment required except on holidays and Fridays. Was 20 dhs per hour in 2009 and 2010?
Burjaman Center opening hours
|Shops||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)¹||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)|
|Food Court||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)|
|Restaurants and Cafes||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2400 (10am-12am)||1000-2300 (10am-11pm)|
|Ramadan - shops²||1100-2300||1100-2400||1100-2400||1100-2400|
|Ramadan - restaurants²||Iftar-2400||Iftar-0100||Iftar-0100||Iftar-0100|
- Some shops might not open until 1200, 1400, or 1600.
- Ramadan hours last checked for Ramadan 2010.
Burjuman Mall new shops - 01 August 2010 (press release)
- Balmain boutique - evening gowns and women's fashion
- Mumbai Se - Indian fashion designers
- Bimba & Lola - Spanish fashion clothing, handbags, and accessories
- Fred Perry - polo shirts, shoes, and other tennis related fashion
- La Reine - Arabic women's fashion - abayas
- Adidas Originals - sports clothing and shoes
- Ever Sheen Cosmetics - beauty products
- Shenoy Jewelry - gold and other trinkets
Burjuman Centre list of shops
Cafes and coffee shops
- Bateel Cafe - opening March 2011?
- Barista Cafe - closed.
BurJuman Center personnel
- General Manager - Mr Eisa Adam Ibrahim (press release 01 August 2010)
Burjuman Mall contact details
- Location on corner of Trade Center Road and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd (Bank Street).
- Tel +971-4-3520222, fax +971-4-3510824, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update Monday 21-Mar-2011. Page development 3D 4L 5C.
- www.burjuman.com - Bur Juman Centre and Mall website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.