Mashreq Bank Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Mashreq Bank Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, offshore
Mashreq Bank / MashreqBank (now known as just Mashreq) is one of the largest UAE banks. MashreqBank has branches in all emirates - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah / Fujeirah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain including some of the smaller towns in the UAE, and additionally operates offshore from the UAE with branches in other countries.
- Mashreq was originally set up in Dubai as Bank of Oman Ltd in 1967.
- Mashreq is publicly listed on the Dubai Financial Market stockmarket.
- Chairman is Abdullah Al Ghurair.
- Total assets AED 57 billion (US $15.4 billion) as of December 2006.
- As of April 2010, Mashreq has 57 branches and over 230 ATMs. A refurbishment of all branches is in progress from 2010-2012.
- About 20 branches of Mashreq Bank in Dubai.
- 13 branches in Abu Dhabi, Musaffah, and Al Ain.
- 8 branches in Sharjah and Dhaid.
- About 10 in Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Kalba, Ras Al Khaimah, Khorfakkan, Dibba.
- Overseas branches or representatives of MashreqBank in Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, India, Kuwait (01 November 2009), Nepal (01 February 2011), Pakistan, Qatar, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA). Other Mashreq Bank offshore branches expected in Kuwait and Oman.
- Al Badr Al Islami is the Islamic Financing retail section (starts about November 2006) of Mashreq.
- Mashreq has a license to operate at DIFC (Dubai International Financial Center), intends to list on DME and issue Oil Futures Contracts on DGCX.
- Mashreq Securities is a brokerage firm operating in the UAE with branches in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, also opening in Sharjah.
Products and services include retail and commercial banking services, current and savings accounts, credit cards, consumer lending, ATM network, online and mobile banking, trade and project finance, ETF at POS, treasury, corporate and correspondent banking, share trading services.
Mashreq Bank international agreements
- China Union Pay / UnionPay (CUP) card holders can use Mashreq network ATMs in the UAE (press release 19 April 2009).
Mashreq Bank tel number and contact details
- Omar Ibn Al Khatab Rd, Next to Al Ghurair Center, Deira, Dubai
- PO Box 1250, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Head office Deira, Dubai
- Tel +971-4-2223333
- Fax +971-4-2226061
- Swift code: BOMLAEAD (don't use this unless you have verified it is correct from an official Mashreq Bank source).
Mashreq opening hours and times for banking
- 8:00 am to 4:00 or 4:15 pm Saturday to Wednesday. Mashreq was one of the first UAE banks, if not the first, to stay open past lunchtime. Many UAE banks still close by 1 pm, or sooner, every day.
- 8:00 am to 12:30 pm Thursday.
Mashreq Bank personnel
- Head of Distribution is Gavin Sanderson (06 Sep 2010 press release)
Mashreq Bank The Fashion Dome
- Opening date of Mashreq branch at Mall of the Emirates Fashion Dome was 01 September 2010?
- Opening hours of the MOE Mashreq branch 1000-2200 (10am–10pm) Saturday to Thursday, and 1400-2200 (2pm-10pm) on Fridays.
- Ramadan hours 0800-1400 and 2000-2400 Saturday to Thursday, and 2000-2400 Friday (for Ramadan 2010).
Mashreq Abu Dhabi main branch reopened
- Mashreq Abu Dhabi main branch on Khalifa St reopened after being refurbished according to a press release 18 July 2010.
- New branch area is about 9,700 sq feet, includes a Mashreq Gold lounge for priority customers, and Small and Medium Enterprises section.
- Mashreq network has 55 branches and over 240 ATMs, including 13 branches in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Mashreq Bank Business Village
- Mashreq announced the opening of a branch in Entrepreneur Business Village (BV) at Clock Tower Deira.
- The new branch includes an SME centre, Mashreq Gold Centre, and both Mashreq Al Islami Sharia compliant services and conventional banking facilities (press release 02 May 2010).
Mashreq Bank Al Rigga
- Renovated Al Riga branch officially opened on the ground floor of the Mashreq Head Office in Deira (press release 07 April 2010).
- Branch has Mashreq Al Islami for Sharia compliant banking services.
Online Banking Security
- You should only access your Mashreq Bank online account website by either typing it in carefully (and double-checking - many fake sites rely on incorrectly typed URLs), or from a stored favorite on your own personal computer (not a public computer).
- If you do not see https (not http) at the beginning of the URL AND the padlock icon in the browser, there is a security problem. Don't enter your username or password. Contact the bank (this applies to your online account, not to information pages).
- Never reply to an email claiming to be from a bank that asks for your username and/or password.
- Never click on a link in an email asking for any username or password information.
- Be careful clicking on a bank link as the result of an internet search (there are many fake and scam sites phishing for your online login details).
- The external link for Mashreq Bank below takes you to the Mashreq Bank home page and is there for information purposes only. It should not be used for online account login. You should obtain the correct link from official MashreqBank information.
- New Mashreq Bank Kuwait branch officially open 01 November 2009, the first Mashreq bank in Kuwait.
- Mashreq Kuwait location is Ground Floor, Al Zomorodah Tower, Ahmed Al Jaber Street in the Kuwait City Financial District.
- Mashreq Bank Representative Office in Nepal opening announced 01 February 2011 (press release).
Last update Sunday 06-Mar-2011
- www.mashreqbank.com - Mashreq Bank website (provided for information only, don't use for online login before confirming with an official Mashreq Bank source)
- [Disabled] Submit URL.