Fujairah City Center
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Fujairah City Center
Fujairah City Center (FCC) Mall and Retail Park is a large shopping mall in the emirate of Fujairah, opening date Wednesday 04 April 2012.
- Gross Leasable Area (GLA) about 30,000 sq meters (or 34,000 sq m) with 100 (or 105) shops, cafes, restaurants.
- Location at the intersection of the Masafi Road and the new Fujairah-Dubai highway (under development in 2011).
- Developer is Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Properties. Main contractor Khansaheb Civil Engineering. Built in partnership with the Fujairah Investment Establishment (a Fujairah Government owned company).
- Anchor stores include Carrefour hypermarket (the first Carrefour in Fujairah), Centerpoint department store.
- Construction started 05 April 2011. Shopping center opened on 04 April 2012. Project value AED 400 million.
List of shops in Fujairah City Centre (complete list not supplied)
- Carrefour Hypermarket (opening date 15 December 2011).
- Centrepoint department store with Splash, Lifestyle, Shoe Mart, Babyshop
- Emax (electronics)
- La Senza
- Max Fashion
- New Look
- Nine West
- Paris Gallery
- Steve Madden
List of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, fast food outlets, and other food and beverage outlets
Total of 25 outlets with 14 in the food court.
- Just Falafel
- Tim Horton’s coffee shop
Fujairah City Center entertainment and other facilities
- Magic Planet entertainment area
- Vox cinema complex, expected to open Q3 or Q4 2012.
Fujairah City Center management
- Senior Manager for Fujairah City Centre is Majed Al Fahim (Majid?) (press release 20 June 2012).
Fujairah City Center timeline and history
- 04 April 2012 - FCC opened to the public.
- 19 February 2012 - press release said opening date would be Wednesday 04 April 2012.
- 05 December 2011 - news reports said FCC would open in first half of 2012.
- 25 September 2011 - news reports said opening date expected early 2012.
- Construction start date 05 April 2011, expected opening date in mid-2012, or maybe September 2012. Project cost about AED 400 million.
- January 2009 - FCC project announced, opening date planned for 2011.
Last update Monday 25-Jun-2012. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.