| Home | Forum | Print |
Fujairah City Center
Sunday 18 March 2018 (UAE)
Fujairah City Center
Fujairah City Center (FCC) Mall and Retail Park is a large shopping mall in the emirate of Fujairah, opening date Wednesday 04 April 2012.
- Gross Leasable Area (GLA) about 30,000 sq meters (or 34,000 sq m) with 100 (or 105) shops, cafes, restaurants.
- Location at the intersection of the Masafi Road and the new Fujairah-Dubai highway (under development in 2011).
- Developer is Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Properties. Main contractor Khansaheb Civil Engineering. Built in partnership with the Fujairah Investment Establishment (a Fujairah Government owned company).
- Anchor stores include Carrefour hypermarket (the first Carrefour in Fujairah), Centerpoint department store.
- Construction started 05 April 2011. Shopping center opened on 04 April 2012. Project value AED 400 million.
List of shops in Fujairah City Centre (complete list not supplied)
- Carrefour Hypermarket (opening date 15 December 2011).
- Centrepoint department store with Splash, Lifestyle, Shoe Mart, Babyshop
- Emax (electronics)
- La Senza
- Max Fashion
- New Look
- Nine West
- Paris Gallery
- Steve Madden
List of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, fast food outlets, and other food and beverage outlets
Total of 25 outlets with 14 in the food court.
- Just Falafel
- Tim Horton’s coffee shop
Fujairah City Center entertainment and other facilities
- Magic Planet entertainment area
- Vox cinema complex, expected to open Q3 or Q4 2012.
Fujairah City Center management
- Senior Manager for Fujairah City Centre is Majed Al Fahim (Majid?) (press release 20 June 2012).
Fujairah City Center timeline and history
- 04 April 2012 - FCC opened to the public.
- 19 February 2012 - press release said opening date would be Wednesday 04 April 2012.
- 05 December 2011 - news reports said FCC would open in first half of 2012.
- 25 September 2011 - news reports said opening date expected early 2012.
- Construction start date 05 April 2011, expected opening date in mid-2012, or maybe September 2012. Project cost about AED 400 million.
- January 2009 - FCC project announced, opening date planned for 2011.
Last update Monday 25-Jun-2012. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)