Ajman Uptown shopping mall
Ajman Uptown shopping center mall development by Sweet Homes Holdings (SHH) in UAE - information and guide. Sweet Homes UAE is developing a new shopping mall in their Ajman Uptown project in the emirate of Ajman. Name of mall unconfirmed.
- Shopping mall development cost AED 149 million (24 May 2010 press release).
- Uptown Ajman development cost AED 2.2 billion
- Built-up area 78,000 square meters (840,000 sq feet) - similar in size as the Arabian Plaza or Dubai Marina Mall.
- Mall structure is
B+G+4+HC, and will have about 430 car parks.
- Scheduled completion date end of 2012.
- Construction started in 2010?
- Main construction contractor is
Sweet Homes General Contracting LLC (SHGC).
- Total number of shops about 182.
- Facilities will include
children's indoor entertainment and amusement area (Fun City), cinema complex, coffee shops, food court, gymnasium/fitness center, hypermarket/supermarket.
- Shopping center is located on the Emirates Road connecting Dubai and Sharjah to the Northern Emirates.
Last update Monday 24-May-2010. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)