| Home | Forum | Print |
Abu Dhabi Media Company (ADMC)
Wednesday 16 January 2019 (UAE)
Abu Dhabi Media Company (ADMC)
Abu Dhabi Media Company (ADMC) is a media organisation based in Abu Dhabi which operates television and radio stations in the UAE, and publishes newspapers and magazines including The National.
- ADMC was formed in 2007 as a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) from the Emirates Media Incorporated company.
- ADMC divisions include Broadcast, Digital media, Distribution, Printing, Publishing.
- Chief Executive is Riyad al-Mubarak (in 2007). Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is Edward Borgerding (from 2007).
List of Abu Dhabi Media Company TV channels
- Abu Dhabi Al Oula
- Abu Dhabi Al Emarat
- Abu Dhabi Al Riyadiya
- Abu Dhabi Al Riyadiya 2
- Abu Dhabi +1
- National Geographic Abu Dhabi
List of Abu Dhabi Media Company radio stations
- Abu Dhabi FM (Arabic)
- Abu Dhabi Classic FM
- Asianet - Urdu
- Capital FM
- Emarat FM (Arabic)
- Holy Quran FM - Quran Al Kareem Radio (Arabic)
- Radio 1
- Radio 2
- Star FM (Arabic & English)
List of Abu Dhabi Media Company newspapers, magazines, and other publications
- Al Ittihad newspaper (Arabic)
- Majid magazine
- National Geographic Al Arabiya (Arabic) - from 01 October 2010.
- The National newspaper (English)
- Zahrat Al Khaleej magazine
Abu Dhabi Media Company subsidiaries and divisions
- ADMC Digital Group - operates digital assets including Getmo Arabia, www.goalarabia.com, and www.super.ae
- Imagenation Abu Dhabi - develops, produces, and finances full length feature films and digital content for Arabic and international markets
- LIVE - owns and operates outdoor HD broadcast vans and production facilities.
- MMOG - joint-venture with Gazillion Entertainment (formed in 2009)
- Tawzee / Tawzea - distribution and logistics
- United Printing Press (United Printing and Publishing - UPP?)
- VEVO - partnership with Universal Music Group and Sony Music for online music distribution (formed in 2009)
New York Film Academy Abu Dhabi
- The New York Film Academy plans to open an Abu Dhabi branch in association with ADMC in January 2008 (or in Dubai in association with someone else) (The Economist 04 October 2007).
Abu Dhabi Media Company Film Archive
- Abu Dhabi Media Company (ADMC) is restoring and digitising a video archive, including the Sheikh Zayed Archive and over 30,000 film and video clips recording the development of Abu Dhabi.
- ADMC has commissioned DMA Media, a broadcast services company, to preserve the archive (press release 19 July 2010).
Abu Dhabi Media Company contact details
- Head office location Mohamed Bin Khalifa St - 15th Street
- Postal address: PO Box 637, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Tel +971-2-4144000, +971-2-44451111, fax +971-2-4144001
- Branch offices in Beirut (Lebanon), Cairo (Egypt), Dubai (UAE), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), and Washington DC (USA).
Last update Friday 30-May-2014. Page development 4L 5C.
Related websites (new window)
- www.admedia.ae - ADMC website (in Arabic and English)
- www.anazahra.com - Arabic language women's website portal operated by ADMC (not www.anazahra.ae as seen in some sources - last checked August 2010)