Hamarain Shopping Center
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
The Hamarain Center (Hamriyan, Hamarayan, Hamariyan) is a medium sized shopping mall on 3 floors, and office complex on the 4th and 5th floors, in Deira, Dubai, next to the JW Marriott Hotel.
- Hamrain Center opening date was 1992.
- Covered basement parking available after 1700 (5pm) only, daytime access for cardholders. Marriot Hamrain Center free parking building across the road (usually full during the day).
Hamarain Shopping Mall opening hours
|Shopping Mall||1000-2200 (10am-10pm)||1400-2200 (2pm-10pm)|
Hamarain Shopping Center list of shops
|ATMs and cash machines|
|Art Galleries and Shops|
|Cafes and Coffee Shops||Gloria Jeans Cafe, The Coffee Beanery|
|Cards and Stationery|
|Children's and Maternity Clothes|
|Clothing and Fashion, general|
|Cosmetics and Perfumes||Arabian Oud, Paris Gallery|
|Electronics||J. P. Electronics|
|Fashion, Arabic||Al Hana Abaya, Al Jeaidi Fashion, Dar Al Abaya, Lailas Fashion|
|Fashion, Men||Pierre Cardin|
|Fashion, mixed||Freeman Fashion|
|Fashion, Women||Lily's Boutique|
|Food (not in food court)||See Restaurants, or Cafes and Coffee Shops|
|Gifts||Al Sharif Novelty|
|Health and Fitness|
|Home Accessories & Furnishings|
|Jewellery||Adnan Jewellery, Al Shamsi Jewellers, Damas, Regina Jewels, Tara Jewellery|
|Luggage, Shoes, Leather goods||Leather Palace|
|Money Exchange||Al Ansari Exchange|
|Optics, Spectacles, Sunglasses||Lux Opticals, Mazen Optics|
|Property and Real Estate|
|Restaurants (not in Food Court)|
|Shoes||Rock Land Shoes|
|Sports and Leisure||Maracana Sports|
|Supermarkets||Carrefour Express Hamarain (open March 2010?), Sky Mini Mart|
|Tailors and Textiles|
|Toys and Games|
|Other / not categorized||Al Abbas International (Treasures), Al Ghazali Trading, Al Heliea Trading, Al Janadel Trading Est., Al Khalawi, Al Motahjibah, Al Mozannab, Al Yashmac, Al Yashmac Junior, Armani Saloon, Axzia, BC Bulgari, Brokar Palace, C'est La Vie, Charisma, Chipi Trading, Colquate Trading, Comfort Corner, Dabiri Wonder, Enzo Studio, Extreme Fun, Farasha Trading, Fashion Colours Trading Establishment, Faust, Feeling Paris Fashion, Fiorucci, Guess / Jowana Trading, H-Flo, International Palace, Jazz Classic, Kashmir Art Gallery, Khunji Gallery, Kids Way, Man & Moda, Mohammed Sharif & Brothers, Mouzan Trading, New World, Sacoche Trading, Soldini Trading, Step By Step, Sweet Lady, Syed Junaid Alam, Top Tatu, Valentino Trading, Virginia Trading|
Hamarain Center contact details
- Tel +971-4-2621110, fax +971-4-2626004, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: Hamarain Center, PO Box 16739, Dubai, UAE.
- Hamarain Center location is on the Abu Baker Al Siddique Road in the Al Muraqqabat area (from Bur Dubai go over the Maktoum Bridge and under the Clock Tower roundabout, but not in direction of Baniyas St or Deira Corniche).
- Location map (new window).
Hamrain Center legal dispute
- There is (or was) reportedly a legal dispute between the Burisly / Bu Risli family of Kuwait, and the Hamarain family of the UAE.
- The dispute centers around the ownership and partnership of the Hamarain Center and JW Mariott hotel starting with the Burisly family filing suit against the Hamarain family in 1998 over an ownership contract which said the split was 80% Bu Risli vs 20% Hamarain. The Hamarains disputed the contract as being forged.
- The Dubai Commercial Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the Burisly family in 2001, ordered the dispute to be reviewed by the Dubai Rulers Court, and named an interim manager in November 2009 in a judicial guardianship order.
- On 30 May 2010 (adjourned from 09 May 2010), the Dubai Court of Cassation lifted the judicial guardianship order of the Dubai Commercial Court of Appeals, which means the center is back to being run by the Hamarains.
- Court records show that rent from the shopping centre is worth AED 1.8 billion since it opened in 1992, and the value of the centre and hotel together is about AED 4 billion.
Information based on Emirates Business 24-7 news reports 10 & 31 May 2010.
Last update Wednesday 06-Oct-2010. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- www.hamaraincenter.ae - Hamarain Center website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.