The Galleria Mall Dubai
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
The Galleria Mall, Dubai
The Galleria Mall is a small boutique mall or shopping center with fashion stores, cafes, restaurants. Location on Al Wasl Road between Al Urouba Rd junction and Dubai Police Jumeirah or Al Wasl station and jail. In Al Wasl community area, other side of Al Wasel Rd from Jumeirah 1 community.
- [Check] Opening date in 2014.
- Restaurants include American, Arabic, Italian, Japanese, South African themes.
- Underground or covered parking for free (drive past all shops then turn right), street parking (paid).
- Opening times 1000-2400 daily (might be some individual variation e.g. some shops close 2200).
- Rooftop cinema (free screenings) occasionally (check FB page)?
- FB page at facebook.com/TheGalleriaAE (FP 30 June 2014).
- Developer H&H Investment & Development LLC (Founder and CEO Shahab Lutfi).
- The Galleria Villas also part of project, in nearby location.
- *Not related to The Galleria Mall in Abu Dhabi.
List of shops in The Galleria Mall Dubai
|Shop or service name||Category||Website||Tel||Notes|
|Adventure Zone HQ||Activities||Climbing walls etc|
|Galleria Mall Theatre|
|Thanks for visiting||The Galleria Mall||Tell your friends|
- A Taste of Italy (opening mid-2015?) - Italian restaurant.
- [?] Adore - womens' fashion clothing - abayas.
- Adventure HQ (Adventure Zone) - climbing walls, ropes, and stuff. AED 50-120 for 30-90 mins. Also has a quiet cafe with outdoor seating and free wifi.
- Atisuto - Japanese restaurant. Open 1000-2400 daily. Website www.atisuto.ae, FB page facebook.com/AtisutoUAE.
- Beach Bunny - swimwear, bathing suits, bikinis. FB page facebook.com/beachbunnyuae.
- [?] BNG
- Cara Jewellers - tel +971-4-3856567, website www.carajewellers.com. Also at Gold and Diamond Park.
- [?] Catimimi - women's fashion
- Cities - household products, a bit more upmarket than IKEA.
- [?] Coco Rocks
- [?] Cocoa Room
- Ginza St Bakery - small coffee and bakery spot inside the mall (not obvious from outside).
- Hallmark Cards and Gifts
- Home Bakery - cafe and bakery, very popular, always seem to be busy.
- Karam Cafe - Lebanese restaurant.
- Money Exchange
- [?] Nest Home Living
- Sauce Rocks - Sauce jewellery?
- [?] Saucette Concept
- [?] Slider Station
- [?] SoH Art and Beauty - website www.soh.ae. Not Sohart Beauty shop (unless it is).
- Stenders Cosmetics - website www.stenders-cosmetics.ae.
- Tashas - cafe/restaurant with sandwiches, pasta, etc.
- [?] Theater
- [?] Touch of Oud
- United Pharmacy
- Valleydez - women's fashion store. Tel +971-4-3941290. Website www.valleydez.com, FB page facebook.com/valleydezboutique.
- Via Rodeo
- Yateem Optician
- [?] Zayan the Label
- Parent category - Shopping malls in Dubai, Al Wasl community area.
- Child pages -
- Related pages - Cafes in Dubai, shopping centers in Dubai, Jumeirah, City Walk, Box Park.
Last update Saturday 14-Mar-2015. Page development 1H 2T 3D 4L 5C.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.