The Factory Mart Ajman
The Factory Mart, Ajman
The Factory Mart (TFM) in Ajman is a factory outlet shopping mall in the Ajman New Industrial Area (New Sanaiyah, Sanaya, Saniya), owned and/or operated by the Amri Group (and/or Deepak's Group?). Factory market location is on Riyadh St, behind the Ajman International Exhibition Center?
- Area of the Ajman Factory Mart is about 100,000-105,000 square feet (9,200-9,800 sq meters) which makes it one of the smaller shopping centers in the UAE.
- About 40+ factory shops in TFM with about 25 international fashion and lifestyle brands represented.
- FactoryMart opening date January 2005?
Ajman Factory Mart opening hours
- Saturday to Friday 0900 or 1000 to 2300 or midnight.
Ajman Factory Mart list of shops
- Aldo footwear
- Amri Fashion, shop #6, tel +971-6-7433882
- Bench fashion and clothing, tel +971-6-7434985
- Better Life (open May 2006), household goods - electronics, tel +971-4-7436979
- Beverly Hills Polo Club
- BHS fashion, tel +971-6-7437300
- Bossini fashion and accessories, tel +971-6-7437679
- Chen One
- Daiso, Japanese homeware products, open October 2005, shop area 7,500 sq ft, tel +971-6-7433379
- G2000 clothing and accessories, tel +971-6-7439780
- Kenneth Cole (Kenneth Kole?)
- MonaLisa / Mona Lisa fashion, tel +971-6-7484275
- Mr Price, tel +971-6-7437656
- Naturalizer footwear, tel +971-6-7439061
- Nine West fashion, tel +971-6-7436308
- United Colors of Benetton (open May 2006)
- Xquisite / Multiplex International - beauty products and perfumes including Xcluzive accessories
Ajman Factory Mart contact details
- Postal address: PO Box 73970, Ajman, UAE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tel +971-6-7436955 (same as telephone number for Excel International Garments in Ajman, also owned by Amri Group)
- Some sources have PO Box 410, and tel +971-6-7433700
The Factory Mart expansion
- Shubhojit Mahalanobis, the General Manager of Factory Mart or Amri Group Operations was reported by the Khaleej Times in January 2009 as saying they were planning to expand: The Factory Mart, UAE's first outlet mall for leading global brands, on Wednesday said it was considering expansion within the UAE and other Gulf countries of Oman and Bahrain.
Ajman Factory Mart background and miscellaneous information
- Concept development: Ramesh Sawlani, Manohar Sawlani.
- Construction consultant: Abdullah Mukadam.
- Construction contractors include: Obaid Metal & Glass Company in UAQ.
- Security, maintenance, cleaning staff etc: Al Saif Guard & Services LLC.
Last update Friday 07-Feb-2014
- Ajman shopping centers - other shopping malls in Ajman
- Dubai Factory Outlet Mall - a similar idea, in Dubailand off the Dubai-Al Ain Road
- www.amri-uae.com - Amri Group website. Amri established the Factory Mart in Ajman.
- www.thefactorymart.com - no website (last checked 15 September 2009), there was a flash intro page with a skip intro button in 2007 and 2008 but nothing further found.
- www.thefactorymartuae.com - no website
- [Disabled] Submit URL.