Burj Dubai (Burj Khalifa) by numbers
Coronavirus in the UAE: Some information on this website is out of date as a result of measures taken in the UAE to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Confirm with official or authoritative sources.
Burj Dubai by numbers
Burj Dubai (renamed as Burj Khalifa when opened) by numbers information - how high, how many, how far, how long, number of - car parks, construction workers, elevators, rooms, water, steel rebar, etc. Below information is reproduced from Emaar Properties press release 27 December 2009, resorted in order from lowest to highest number.
- Height of the Burj Dubai was revealed as 828m at the opening ceremony on 04 January 2010.
- 19 - the number of hectares of lush green landscaping that envelops the foot of the tower
- 49 - the number of office floors, including the 12-floor annexure
- 57 - the number of elevators
- 95 - the distance in kilometres at which Burj Dubai's spire can still be seen
- 124 - the floor location of 'At The Top, Burj Dubai', the world's highest and only publicly accessible observation deck with an outdoor terrace
- 160 - the number of luxury hotel rooms and suites
- 605 - the vertical height in metres to which concrete was pumped in the construction of Burj Dubai, a world record for concrete pumping
- 504 - the distance traveled, or 'rise' in metres of Burj Dubai's main service lift, the most of any elevator
- 900 - the length in the feet of the world's tallest performing fountain, The Dubai Fountain, that lies at the foot of the tower
- 1,044 - the total number of residential apartments inside Burj Dubai
- 3,000 - the number of underground parking spaces
- 5,500 - the capacity in kilograms of the tower's service lift
- 12,000 - the numbers of workers on site during peak of construction
- 15,000 - the amount of water in litres collected from the tower's cooling equipment that will be used for landscaping irrigation
- 28,261- the number of glass cladding panels making up the exterior of tower and its two annexes
- 31,400 - the amount of steel rebar in metric tonnes used in the structure of Burj Dubai
Last update Friday 07-May-2010.
- Armani Hotel Burj Dubai - hotel in the Burj Dubai tower
- Burj Dubai tower
- Burj Dubai facts and figures
- Burj Dubai Observation Deck
- Dubai Fountains - at the foot of the Burj Dubai
- Dubai Mall - shopping center next to the Burj Dubai
- [Disabled] Submit URL.