Burj Dubai (Burj Khalifa) by numbers
Burj Dubai by numbers
Burj Dubai (renamed as Burj Khalifa when opened) by numbers information - how high, how many, how far, how long, number of - car parks, construction workers, elevators, rooms, water, steel rebar, etc. Below information is reproduced from Emaar Properties press release 27 December 2009, resorted in order from lowest to highest number.
- Height of the Burj Dubai was revealed as 828m at the opening ceremony on 04 January 2010.
- 19 - the number of hectares of lush green landscaping that envelops the foot of the tower
- 49 - the number of office floors, including the 12-floor annexure
- 57 - the number of elevators
- 95 - the distance in kilometres at which Burj Dubai's spire can still be seen
- 124 - the floor location of 'At The Top, Burj Dubai', the world's highest and only publicly accessible observation deck with an outdoor terrace
- 160 - the number of luxury hotel rooms and suites
- 605 - the vertical height in metres to which concrete was pumped in the construction of Burj Dubai, a world record for concrete pumping
- 504 - the distance traveled, or 'rise' in metres of Burj Dubai's main service lift, the most of any elevator
- 900 - the length in the feet of the world's tallest performing fountain, The Dubai Fountain, that lies at the foot of the tower
- 1,044 - the total number of residential apartments inside Burj Dubai
- 3,000 - the number of underground parking spaces
- 5,500 - the capacity in kilograms of the tower's service lift
- 12,000 - the numbers of workers on site during peak of construction
- 15,000 - the amount of water in litres collected from the tower's cooling equipment that will be used for landscaping irrigation
- 28,261- the number of glass cladding panels making up the exterior of tower and its two annexes
- 31,400 - the amount of steel rebar in metric tonnes used in the structure of Burj Dubai
Last update Friday 07-May-2010.
- Armani Hotel Burj Dubai - hotel in the Burj Dubai tower
- Burj Dubai tower
- Burj Dubai facts and figures
- Burj Dubai Observation Deck
- Dubai Fountains - at the foot of the Burj Dubai
- Dubai Mall - shopping center next to the Burj Dubai
- [Disabled] Submit URL.