Advertising opportunities on Dubai FAQs
Banner ads 728 x 90
Advertise your banner on Dubaifaqs for as little as $187.50 per month by ordering the 12 month option.
Dubai FAQs online advertising opportunities include banner ads size 728 x 90 as in the example shown. We have three advertising options available.
- $10 CPM run of site (except for some high CPM pages)
- $25 CPM customised campaign - you tell us which pages, and your banner ad will be shown only on those pages (again, high CPM pages are excluded from this rate).
- $250 per month run of site - your banner ad will be displayed 25,000 times per month (spread over the whole month), alternating with other advertisements (but not on high CPM pages). If you pay for one year in advance, you'll get the last 3 months free i.e pay $2250 for 12 months. If you pay for 6 months in advance, you'll get the 6th month free i.e. pay $1250 for 6 months.
Small text ads
Another possibility is to display small text ads similar to what you see on many pages (your ad will be one of four in a block sized 728x90). The following options are available
- $4 CPM run of site (except for some high CPM pages)
- $10 CPM on home page or pages of your choice (excluding high CPM pages)
- $250 per quarter run of site for 75,000 displays spread over 3 months, alternating with other ads.
Send enquiry to Dubai FAQs
If any of these options interests you, then send an email to advertise at dubaifaqs dot com (payment details will be sent in reply email) with:
- Company name and address, and your name and contact tel number
- Banner to be displayed (728 x 90px, no larger than 25 kb, format should be jpg, png , gif, or swf - animations ok as long as within max size limit). If requested, we can create a simple static banner ad (free of charge with any order).
- Or if small text ad is wanted, send either short headline text (max 25 characters) and two lines of description text (max 60 characters), or ask us to create the advertisement for you (no additional charge for this service).
- URL of your website or page which you want people to visit when clicking on your banner ad.
- Which option you are interested in (and which pages if choosing the customised campaign).
- How long you want your campaign to run for, and how much you want to spend.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Alternatively, if none of these options interests you, send an email to advertise at dubaifaqs dot com with your budget, target URL, desired campaign duration, and we will try to customise a campaign that meets your needs.
Advertising on DubaiFAQs notes
- CPM means cost per thousand page views eg $10 CPM means your banner displayed 1000 times for $10.
- All prices are in US$
- Minimum order size is $250, and orders are charged in multiples of $250.
- We will not display banner ads for any websites that are blocked in the UAE, or for any websites, products, or services which we think might contravene UAE cultures and laws.
- High CPM pages excluded from the general rates include recruitment, property, hotels, flights, bank, and finance related pages. CPM rate for advertising on these pages is $100 for banner ads and $40 for small text ads.
- Rates are subject to change at anytime.
If you want to buy or sell a product or service, or post another classified ad and highlight it on dubaifaqs, you can do that by posting an ad in the UAE classifieds forum for free, and then buy banner ad displays at the $10 CPM rate to link to your topic. Please post the classified ad first and then send an email to advertise at dubaifaqs dot com with the same information as above (including the link to your ad in the forum). Payment details will be sent by reply.
- DubaiFAQs receives about half a million pageviews per month (daily pageviews vary from 10,000-25,000)
- High positions in search engine results for Dubai and UAE related searches which we have information for.
- 50,000-60,000 unique visitors per month (2,000-3,000 per day)
- The "how many hits do you get" question is a relatively meaningless indication of website traffic and should be ignored, but if you really want to know, we get over one million hits per month. It's meaningless because one "hit" is recorded for each page, image, and any other element on a webpage. So websites with a larger number of images on each page have an inflated hit count.