Dubai UAE Yellow Pages
Yellow Pages for Dubai and UAE
The Dubai Yellow Pages is a fascinating read with well-rounded characters and a gripping plot line ...
You may not believe that but the Yellow Pages do exist and are available to all Etisalat subscribers each year when published. Just stroll along to any Etisalat office and collect your copy of the Yellow Pages (you may have to show a phone bill and ID). You can also get the White Pages and Mobile Phone Pages while you're at it. And then have hours of fun trying to find your own name in there somewhere. Try under Baul if your first name is Paul.
Some residents were fortunate enough to find the Yellow Pages delivered to them. Perhaps Etisalat is trying to encourage awarness that the Yellow Pages exist - expats seem surprised to discover that.
With the addition of Du Telecom as a telecommunications provider in the UAE (since early 2007), you can now also get yellow pages from them.
Online Yellow Pages Dubai
- www.yellowpages.ae is the official online version from Etisalat, allows you to look up companies across the UAE in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Fujairah (Fujeirah), Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah as well as Dubai (the print versions are different for each emirate). Search by number, name, PO Box, or address. Online Yellow Pages have some company listings with website URL, information about the company, link to send them email via a form, and a map link (that doesn't seem to work). And of course addresses and tel numbers.
Other business directories in Dubai and the UAE
- Du Smart Yellow Pages (Du Telecom is the second UAE telecom provider, launched in February 2007).
- Emirates Business Pages - Emirates Post business directory, published by Concept Media (+971-4-3903131). Launched 2007, annual directory, available in hardcopy and CD ROM. Website at www.ebp.ae but has no searchable database.
- Hawk UAE Business Pages, published by Hawk Publishing.
Searching UAE Yellow Pages
- Companies, Construction Companies
Last update Thursday 21-Mar-2019
- www.yellowpages.ae - Etisalat UAE yellow pages website, unloads a deluge of activeX on your computer though (Nov 2014).
- [Offline?] www.duyellowpages.ae - Official (?) Du Telecom UAE yellow pages website, published by Zoser AG, a Swiss GIS company (Mar 2019)? Registered or parking page Jan 2011 but no website ever loaded?
- [Offline?] www.dusuperpages.ae - also for Du Yellow Pages? Domain registered but website never online?
Copied Yellow Pages websites - these are mostly no more useful than the original sites, and often less useful as listings go out of date and become incorrect because databases are not maintained.
- www.yellowpages-uae.com - was the online version of Du Yellow Pages (publishers Lunad Media & Communication). Taken over or rebranded or something, is still a YP site but does not appear to have an official connection to Du.
- yp.theemiratesnetwork.com - TEN (The Emirates Network) UAE Yellow Pages - useful detail with Google Maps, appears to be copied from the Etisalat YP but with a different layout, and not updated so increasing number of listings will become obsolete or incorrect.
- www.gulfyp.com - B2B yellow pages?
- www.uaeyellowpagesonline.com - unofficial UAE yellow pages, similar to www.abudhabiyellowpagesonline.com, www.dubaiyellowpagesonline.com, www.sharjahyellowpagesonline.com. No obvious improvement compared to Etisalat or Du YP websites.
- www.uaeyellowpages.biz - unofficial UAE yellow pages, appears to have very few entries compared to other UAE YP websites (Jan 2010).
- www.uae-ypages.com - unknown UAE yellow pages website, not visited due to malware warning in Google search results (Jan 2010).
- www.yellow-pages.ae - looks like an unofficial YP website published by a German company, SJN AG (Mar 2019).
- uae.yoolk.com - Yoolk UAE Yellow Pages, website not available when tried (January 2010).
- www.fanoos.com/yellowpages/ - Yellow Pages for many countries including UAE, except it's more of an online website directory than a proper Yellow Pages website, and few entries anyway.
- [Disabled] Submit URL.